Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't seem the Michele bashing is nearly as harsh as the Natalie bashing, imo. But, Natalie deserves her's. :lol:

-----------------------

Anyone remember BB5 when there was a comp. where some of the house guests clothes were burned in a pit. I SOOOO wish they'd do that again... just to get rid of Michele's fugly purple sweat jacket. :D

P.S. I :wub: Michele but, the trugh is the truth. tee hee

I was just reading on another board that last night Kevin and Natalie dressed in black and sneaked downstairs and rummaged through all of Michele's stuff and found her competition gloves. They put them in a bag and Kevin took Michele's gloves up to the HOH room.

I call penalty on that one. You can't take them up to the HOH which by the way they are keeping locked.

Kevin had turned out to be almost as much as a scumbag as Natalie.

I find her odd. Not likable or unlikable. Lacks personality. But she's made it this far without really having a partner. Kudo's to that. Don't think the rest would've had it in them to manage alone.

I was just reading on another board that last night Kevin and Natalie dressed in black and sneaked downstairs and rummaged through all of Michele's stuff and found her competition gloves. They put them in a bag and Kevin took Michele's gloves up to the HOH room.

I call penalty on that one. You can't take them up to the HOH which by the way they are keeping locked.

Kevin had turned out to be almost as much as a scumbag as Natalie.

Weren't they called into the DR after they rummaged through her things before and hid stuff around the house? Do they ever learn? Why does BB allow them to get away with all this crap?

Since Jeff will most likely be gone this week, I'm rooting for Michelle. She may be a little nutty at times, but I like that she is a fierce competitor keeping herself safe and her eyes and ears open.

Talk about an underdog....Michelle was never my favorite until now...They are treating her so badly...and I mean badly in every sense of the word. Only thing keeping her in is winning the veto...I can't see her throwing it away on Jeff...she is smarter than that, I hope! I will vote for Michelle to get the extra money they hand out at the end of BB unless she is in final 2. Everyone is working against this gal and she is all alone. She really is trying to keep Jeff to stay...but Natalie will take the credit if he stays.

Yeah. Together they are bad news. Both adults who apparently have had no guidance in life. Personal possessions should be off-limits especially when it is theft by other houseguests. I don't know what else you would call it. I don't understand CBS allowing that to happen. I hope Michele wins. That will be her best revenge but if Nat and Kevin go to SH they would never vote for Michele. Never. I am done with them. I hope that Jordan befriends Michele.

Maybe if this $500,000 would go to starving, homeless, needy people, the HGs wouldn't resort to such low tactics to win. But because these people have dollar $ign$ in their eyes, greed carries HGs to lower and lower tactics.

Yeah. Together they are bad news. Both adults who apparently have had no guidance in life. Personal possessions should be off-limits especially when it is theft by other houseguests. I don't know what else you would call it. I don't understand CBS allowing that to happen. I hope Michele wins. That will be her best revenge but if Nat and Kevin go to SH they would never vote for Michele. Never. I am done with them. I hope that Jordan befriends Michele.

That's their only chance, isn't it, slimcruz? United the stand, divided they fall.

That's how I see it, LenRay. I am just furious with Jeff for befriending and keeping Natalie. He could have persuaded Jordan. I was fine with russell going, but later. It just made me mad as hell that Jeff couldn't see what he is beginning to see now. It's Kevin and natalie together that is a deadly combo. Really infuriating and game-spoiling.

Jeff-Jordan-Michelle-Russell would have been a good F4 and excellent competitions. I would have much liked to see them friends but competitors. It would have been a good game IMO.

Slimcruz: Jeff befriending the field mouse has to be one of the dumbest plays in BB history. In this game you NEVER forget or forgive someone who has been your enemy for six weeks when they are at your mercy. You show no mercy and send them home. And Jordan was just as bad. I like them both as people but despise their incompetent gameplay.

The way I understand the rules they are allowed to HIDE others stuff,but they are not allowed to destroy or steal it.

Putting it upstairs in a LOCKED HOH room is stealing it in my book,as the other HG need permission from the HOH to go in that room!

Michelle really can't even look for it there unless they allow her in!

Ya know, I'm starting to hope Michele is going to get even and get to the end. She's a strange person (perhaps no camera presence or whatever), but enough with the Michele bashing (constantly) by the house guests. I'm rooting for her, right now. And I do feel sorry for her as she has no one, and basically never did.

I don't know why Michele has never sat down with J&J and told them that she never, ever went to Natalie and the others in the green room to try to get Ronnie to stay in the game. If she could get them to understand that the lie was all Natalie and that Natalie used it over and over to try to destroy any alliance Michele tried to make and to make her look like the worst backstabber, maybe they could begin to see Nat as she really is.

The way I understand the rules they are allowed to HIDE others stuff,but they are not allowed to destroy or steal it.

Putting it upstairs in a LOCKED HOH room is stealing it in my book,as the other HG need permission from the HOH to go in that room!

Michelle really can't even look for it there unless they allow her in!

Those 2 monsters have gotten away with WAAAAY to much chit Gnat Kev). BB should crack down on them.

That rule needs to be changed IMO. Stay the hell out of my stuff. Period. I would be furious and raise hell. It would take a really low person to have the frikken nerve to go through somebody's stuff to begin with. I mean, really. You just don't do that. I see it on survivor sometimes and think, "you scumbag."

Slimcruz: Jeff befriending the field mouse has to be one of the dumbest plays in BB history. In this game you NEVER forget or forgive someone who has been your enemy for six weeks when they are at your mercy. You show no mercy and send them home. And Jordan was just as bad. I like them both as people but despise their incompetent gameplay.

len,

I agree...sounding like the broken record I am, evicting lydiot over gnat or kevin was jeff and jordans downfall in this game... they thought for whatever reason they could pull gnat in with them(wrong)....Russell could be argued was a good move. But letting either of the EVIL TWINS escape ,when it should have been Lydiot going, was a wasted HOH for jordan. It was just plain crazy bad for jeff and jordans game on so many levels!

Hi Len - HELP - can you tell me if live eviction is Thurs. or Sun. next? I'm getting mixed signals.

As far as I know Jeff (?) would be evicted thursday. After that there will be four HG and two weeks left. I will look around for the remaining schedule and let you (and me) know for sure!!!

Archived