Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slim ED and Jen started out on the wrong foot, but if you would like, that is if you aren't playing in the contest, and win it, we could ask him what his obession with Jen is... I think he didn't care for her in the house, and then Nick went and started dating her after breaking up with Daniele... That's just what I think though...

I can't figure out why Michele does not work on Jordan. Michele needs to point out Natalie's crap. Jordan would be her only alliance. She doesn't seem to do anything to turn Jordan against them. Michele being so smart should have figured out a lot of their scams and lies.

She had to work Jordan for her allegiance now and up until the next competition. But.... Michele will probably just let Natalie get in her ear.

I can't figure out why Michele does not work on Jordan. Michele needs to point out Natalie's crap. Jordan would be her only alliance. She doesn't seem to do anything to turn Jordan against them. Michele being so smart should have figured out a lot of their scams and lies.

She had to work Jordan for her allegiance now and up until the next competition. But.... Michele will probably just let Natalie get in her ear.

She has tried several times to talk to Jordan about Natalie. But Natalie will have none of it. Natalie is her new BFF

why would michell work with jordan. she's already been screwed by the J/J crew. she can't trust that backstabber.

why would michell work with jordan. she's already been screwed by the J/J crew. she can't trust that backstabber.

Too many nasty people anymore. I miss the nice people.

outta here

would only matter in the jury vote... the damage has already been done...gnat is in a great postion in this game... I think I threw up a little in my throat typing that,but it's true!

I wonder if Jesse has told Lydia and Russell that Nat is really 24. That's the only way the jury would find out before the vote--if Jesse tells. Unless Natalie rats herself out to someone else, which I doubt she would at this point.

I think at this point Michelle deserves the $500.000 and Kevin should get the $50.000. Jeff played good but he's gone tomorrow and Jordan and Natalie haven't won anything really to deserve F2. All Natalie's lies still didn't help her win any comps they only allowed her to be carried further in the game and she should be dropped next week.

I hope Michelle can go all the way.

Jessie is likely so busy preening and talking about himself and his glorious future that he hasn't had time to talk or think about natalie. I am sure that lydia isn't bringing her up. She'd prefer to think that natalie is history.

Oh but I bet Lydia is bring up something for Jessie. I just couldn't resist, lol

Michele did plenty of her own backstabbing. She either works alone or works with Jordan. Not many choices there.

Michele probably feels like she can trust Jordan more than she can trust Nat or Kevin since she was actually friends with Jordan at one point.

I wonder if Jesse has told Lydia and Russell that Nat is really 24. That's the only way the jury would find out before the vote--if Jesse tells. Unless Natalie rats herself out to someone else, which I doubt she would at this point.

I don't think Jessie would tell anyone, he likes her more than any of the other people in the house, I bet her wants her to win.

I think at this point Michelle deserves the $500.000 and Kevin should get the $50.000. Jeff played good but he's gone tomorrow and Jordan and Natalie haven't won anything really to deserve F2. All Natalie's lies still didn't help her win any comps they only allowed her to be carried further in the game and she should be dropped next week.

I hope Michelle can go all the way.

Co-sign.

While Michele and Nat were talking F2 last night, somehow I don't believe it on either end. Michele let Nat do most of the talking, and at this point I think they are all scrambling to find who they would want to go to F2 with. I think at the end of the day, Mich said she feels as if she is playing for second place anyway, and she might take Jordan instead of Nat. Nat is always talking out of the little bit of behind she does have, so she was probably just trying to insure the win she thinks she is oh so entitled to. If Nat were to win the final HOH (gasp!) she most likely wouldn't take Mich, cuz she has actually done more in the game then have diarrhea of the mouth, especially when it comes to promises (it's definitely past the point of good and wise game play). I think even Jessie might look at her crazy if she tried to say she was a better player than Mich.

Michele (and the rest of them) is afraid of her. Natalie is a bully.

You think if Nat and Kev are up against each other next week and Nat starts throwing Kev under the bus, he will step up and call her out on it? He knows how devious she is and it has worked to his advantage so far but how will he be if she turns it on him?

Archived