Michele - PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me who is NOT a backstabber that is left in this game.

Michele was always loyal to J/J and would have been this week had she won HOH. J/J were the ones who backstabbed her by getting rid of Russell. I'm so glad that karma got to Jeff and that he'll now be joining Russell in the jury house. He was stupid enough to believe Kev/Nat; serves him right.

there is NO doubt in my mind even after them turning on her and evicting russell without telling her, had she won HOH ,she still would have protected jeff and jordan!!! But jeff and jordan had already moved on to kevin and gnat!!! Momma always said "STUPID is, as STUPID does" forest an jenny!!!

I don't mind Michele winning POV...to the victor goes the spoils. But I hate she is so arrogant and full of herself right now. Michele has had a crush on Jeff since day 1. When he congratulates him and hugs her and turns his back she makes a gun out of her index finger. People should win and lose with grace and dignity. Jeff is upset right now but he will not be going off on Kev/Nat/Mich, like Russell or Chima would.

You do realize that just an hour or so before POV she heard Jeff mocking and making fun of her to the other three. She finally caught on to what a giant @ss he is. So I dont blame her one bit. Also the day before she was telling Jordan that if she (Jordan) won POV then they could get rid of Natalie. Had J/J been sincere about their final three then Jordan should have been excited about that, she wasnt. Michelle knew at that point she was on her own.

Michele is a woman scorned by an arrogant ass who is steaming-pissed that she beat him fair and square in a competition requiring brain power. Of which he has little to none other than to utter F**K every other word. Who talks like that and who would admire anybody who did talk like that?

Misha, Jeff had earlier told Michele to her face she was lying when she said she didn't know about Pandora's Box. She also told Kevin and Nat after winning the POV she was just pretending to cry and have her feelings hurt last night. Michele was mad they had gotten rid of Russell, or at least that's what she told Nat/Kev.

This post from LFU at 3:32 a.m. Sat morning after POV..michele in HOH with kev/nat...

Mich: "I was crying and bawling like a psycho so that he would think I was defeated." "This is sweet revenge."

Everyone in HOH drinking the Michele kool-aid. Michele says she talks a lot of BS but never lied to the people on her side: didn't send Kev or Nat home. Nat doesn't mention Chima at all.

I still say she's playing all sides and the only person she's truly loyal to is herself. That's the only reason she's still there and that's why I think she deserves to win.

As for lying and backstabbing, that's the game; at least her lies are to benefit her in any given situation unlike N and K who make up lies just for the sake of lying.

Archived