Thursday, August 27th

gsn

Michelle is going to be DEVASTED no matter how this all turns out...when she finds out how jeff and jordan trashed her the last 3 weeks...

And how she has had their back since the F4 alliance began,no matter what sh*t they have pulled...just sayin!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get jeff and jordan WTF are they thinking, if they get kevin out,then want michelle out after kevin ,leaving gnat at F3...

How the hell do they think they can win against gnat if she makes it to F2 with that jury????

they are not thinking jury that's for sure. Also, as much as Nat has sucked in comps, she just might pull a win out of nowhere, especially "the big win" with the 3 part HOH. As far as I can see If it were Jeff and Nat F2, votes would go like this:

Jessie-Nat

Lydia- Nat

Russell-Nat

Kevin-Nat

Jordan- jeff

Michelle- Jeff (that is if she doesn't become a woman scorn if one of the Js kick her out)

America- Jeff

With Jordan I think it would be the same thing.

Michelle is going to be DEVASTED no matter how this all turns out...when she finds out how jeff and jordan trashed her the last 3 weeks...

And how she has had their back since the F4 alliance began,no matter what sh*t they have pulled...just sayin!

True. It makes them look a lot less nice that's for sure. It is kind of needless. They need her, she thinks they like her, they don't; kind of thing.

Even though Michele has plucked my nerves a time or two, I would like to see her win because ronnie hated her so much, russell mistreated her and now Jeff and Jordan are using her and being two-faced and nastier than necessary about it.

I've always had a soft spot for Michele 'cause she's a Jersey girl... Morty being a Jersey guy and all. :D

I'd rather Michele in F2 than Nat....

I'd rather Jeff in F2 than Nat...

I'd rather Jordo in F2 than Nat..

I'd rather Kevin in F2 than Nat....

I'd even take Russell at this point...GET THE HOOD RAT OUT!!

opps just realized I'm in Michele thread...Go Michele

I'd rather Michele in F2 than Nat....

I'd rather Jeff in F2 than Nat...

I'd rather Jordo in F2 than Nat..

I'd rather Kevin in F2 than Nat....

I'd even take Russell at this point...GET THE HOOD RAT OUT!!

opps just realized I'm in Michele thread...Go Michele

lol...well it's not the Michele thread...but it seems like it with all the conversation about her.

I too would like to see her make it to F2. Not so much for her game play...which really has kind of sucked...but more because she has been constantly trashed, bashed and used by almost everyone. Sure she is quirky, shifty and a liar...but she hasn't played dirty and resorted to the low levels that most of the others have. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for good game players and schemers making it to the end...but I also tend to root for the underdog too...kind of a in-your-face payback for M to throw back at all the losers if you know what I mean.

My dream F2 right now is Nat the Hood Rat up against Michele. Nat probably would win...but I'd still like M to get to end.

I still would love to see J and J in the final two. Once can always hope.

Anything could happen at this point actually! Kev and Nat keep saying they are both going up IF they win but you know, they might change their mind by the time it comes to that. I still think it's also possible that Jeff will keep winning POV.

True anything can happen. I would like to see Jeff or Jordan win but if they do go to the jury house that is OK. I will have really enjoyed having them in the house. It will be another season that sucked if the others win.... but that is how it usually works most seasons.

There is always next summer. :lol:

True anything can happen. I would like to see Jeff or Jordan win but if they do go to the jury house that is OK. I will have really enjoyed having them in the house. It will be another season that sucked if the others win.... but that is how it usually works most seasons.

There is always next summer. :lol:

And there is always Survivor too! LOL

I am really not understanding Michelle at this point ... Jeff was grilling her last night about her relationship with Russ. Telling her that they were getting too close and needed to be broken up and no matter if the F2 deal was real or fake he needed to go up because he wasn't comfortable with that deal ... He goes on and implies he wants him and Jordan safe and thats all that matters ...

Michelle reassured him that she is not going to put either of them up and she is sticking to F3 plan ...

I just don't get how Michelle doesnt see that J/J won't take her to F2 if they are both in the house ... For some reason she is either ok with this or just dumb... She has to see that one of them needs to go if she wants to make it to F2 with one of them or she needs to beat the last HOH comp and make her own decision ...

Archived