Thursday, August 27th

gsn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ur right Marty it is about the POV ... Michelle is just going to have to win Final HOH or she will be going to the Jury house for sure if she is F3 with J/J neither one of them would take her to F2 if they are both still there ... Her best shot is let Kev or Nat get one of them out next week ...

>>>>>>I just don't get how Michelle doesnt see that J/J won't take her to F2 if they are both in the house ... For some reason she is either ok with this or just dumb... She has to see that one of them needs to go if she wants to make it to F2 with one of them or she needs to beat the last HOH comp and make her own decision ...<<<<<<<<

I would agree with you Cocoa, however one step at a time. First she has to make final 3 and I'm not sure Jeff is up for that. Also, if she does get in the F3, then maybe she plans on winning HOH? It's not a given the J/J's will win HOH although there is a 66-2/3% chance of it if those 3 make it. I think Michele has a great chance just as long as Gnatalie and Kev don't win any HOH or VETO.

Remember it is all about who wins that final POV in the final 3.

Don't you mean final 4? In final 4 the POV holder has the only vote to evict.

There is no POV in final 3. The final 3 is a 3 part comp for HOH. Whomever wins the 1st one, goes to finals, the 2 losers battle, and the winner goes to the final comp against the winner from part 1.

Who ever wins the final HOH chooses who to bring to the final 2.

I believe that's how that works.

that would make for some interesting tv, but as Morty put in the Summary, I think Russell's outburst yesterday killed any chance he had of that happening... maybe if he had talked with Michele about the problems she would have going up against J/J in the finals, and talked with Kevin about 1)Kevin not winning against Natalie in the finals and 2)Kevin not being able to trust J/J to take him to the end... just maybe he could have convinced those two to join him in a final 3 deal and take down J/J the next two weeks... but... pulling Kevin away from Natalie would be nearly impossible, he has had too many run-ins with Michele over the course of the season for her to take a leap of faith with Russell, Michele and Kevin have never bonded in the house, and his anger toward Jeff yesterday caused everyone to rally against him and spend all night talking about how much they want him gone....

I'm not sure how serious Kevin was when he mentioned tricking Michele by saying he would vote with her to vote out Natalie... I mean, it's one thing for Kevin to say it trying to get Michele to throw a vote for Russel and use it against her, but why on earth would Kevin actually vote that way himself? Maybe if he was NOT talking to Michele about keeping Russell, and then Kevin voted to keep Russell so he could tell J/J it was Michele... but still... I'm thinking it's 3-0 for Russell to leave tonight...

I know what's going to happen.....

there will be a first place winner and a second place winner and then next year, there's going to be a whole new house full to alternately like and dislike and I'll have trouble remembering these people's names. (Happens every year!)

Since giving up on picking sides I have been enjoying watching the subtle interactions of all the people. It's really interesting to watch with 'blinders off' so to speak. Each and everyone of these people have had moments of glory and moments of shame. They are all pretty even in dishing it out and taking it badly. (some recognize it, some don't) The stress of being cooped up in that house is starting to put some leaks in the dam for certain HGs and it's all endlessly fascinating to watch. Where's my lab coat and notepad? I need to make some notes. IMO - all of them deserve to win just for entertaining me this year. Love them or hate them they were far more interesting to watch than reruns!

I have been so flustered lately by the erratic gameplay that I have not been able to comment lately.

I am trying to figure out if it is like this every year and looked at Georgectv's spreadsheet and can't quite see a trend other than the winner of this next HOH (F5) looks like they typically make the F3 and that last year Jerry won this next pivotal HOH. I know I was disappointed he was still around.

I can't make heads or tails out of this right now...I was thinking that Michelle might be planting seeds with the "Dim Duo" that they need to rethink taking each other (Jeff/Jordan) to F2 becasue they would lose against each other and have a better chance of winning against her. I hope Natalie does not skank by to F2. I actually find Kevin somewhat more interesting without Lydia.

But I just don't know. It is all kind of frustrating and tedious this past week.

With the talk about Kevin voting to keep Russell so they can blame Michelle for the vote, this is what I would like to see happen.

If Michelle really wants Russ out of the house I would go to the DR and ask them if they could somehow have her vote last tonight. Jordan votes out Russ, Kevin votes out Nat. When Michelle is asked to go vote she stands up and says, "Julie there is no need for me to go into the DR, I vote to evict Russ." Then when Julie says the votes are 2 to 1, the look on their faces would be priceless.

I can dream can't I?

I've tried to be open minded and see all sides.................and, sometimes, when I'm watching the brat (I'm not open minded enough to call her anything else ) I think, well she's just playing a game like the rest of them............BUT THEN, if the thought of her winning even crosses my mind, I lose all perspective. I would prefer to see Jeff/Mich as F2...............wouldn't care if somehow Jordan or Kev ended up in the mix..........but just can't stand the thought of the brat getting some fluke win NOW.

After rooting for J/J all season, I don't care who is in the F2. Once again, I have see power go to a HGs head! Also, J/J have turned out the be so gullable, OMFG!! I really hope they get to feel the pain next week.

I don't think Russ is going to try and go out Ronnie/Chima style. He wants to go out Casey style... If I were a betting woman (and I am) I bet he thinks he has an eloquent speech prepared and he'll go out with class and his head held high... pointing all fingers at Jeff of course.

(I'm not saying he's going to pull this off... I'm saying this is what is important to Russ... being seen as intelligent.)

Archived