Thursday, August 27th

gsn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aren't these one at a time, or timed events usually POV... I don't see how they could do either durning a LIVE HOH, at least starting the HOH comp live??? but what do I know?

they had the ball in the bucket game where jessie won hoh earlier & they picked order ahead of time.

Let's not freak out everyone... even if they're going to stand up next to each other and answer questions they have to stand in some kind of order.

Let's not freak out everyone... even if they're going to stand up next to each other and answer questions they have to stand in some kind of order.

Shhhhhhh, remember Jessie is getting a HJ behind the grassy knoll!!!

Is this the first season where they protect the people who are coming after them and want to take them to the end?

I thought it was kind of funny last night how upset Jordan got when Nat told her if she wins Jordan and Michelle are going up. Jordan really thought she would put up Kevin and not her. That should have been a sign to change things and get Nat out tonight. (I will grab at any chance to see Nat go)

Ronnie screwed Michelle from the start making everyone think she was a liar and she has been treated like sh!t and used every week. I think she's a little different but she hasn't done anything mean to anyone and I'd like to see her in the F2.

Ok, so I'm driving home from getting a haircut listening to the radio while thinking what a good night it would be if Natalie got booted out tonight.

Then suddenly the radio starts playing the Black Eyed Peas new song "Tonights Gonna Be A Good Night" and I damned near freaked out.

Could this be a sign from above from the BB gods? An omen??

Okay, let me get this straight. Natalie actually told Jordan, out loud, that if she won HOH, she would put up Jordan and Michele and Jordan's not busting her butt to get Natalie evicted??? WTF?

I know crazy isn't it, I would think anyone who admits they are going to put up one of the J's would be out.

It is amazing how Jeff does act like they all are there to just help J/J make it to the final 2. Michelle has to stop her crush on Jeff and get a crush on that $500.000 if she wants a shot a winning.

Michelle is lusting over Jeff. Wonder if she lusts over Jordan as well? I'm not being mean just wondering.

Michelle is lusting over Jeff. Wonder if she lusts over Jordan as well? I'm not being mean just wondering.

Didn't Michelle admit she was bi? I'm not going to get tossed out of here by telling you whats possibly on my mind right now.

Michelle I beleive told jordan last night if she(jordan) was bi or a lesbian she would so HIT on jordan!!just sayin

I thought I read that in the feed updates

Archived