If BB Survives..

laladoopiedu

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like to see comps like they had in the early BB's. some were so stupid but so much fun to watch, the HG's seemed to have fun ( unlike this year) & every HG had a chance to win. i think they've changed the comp's so they can control the game more.

on the veto, i'd like to see the replacement nom have to come from the group that got to play for the veto. that would be only 2 or 3 people but would add more strategy in picking & playing for the veto & would keep the people safe that didn't get to play.

One thing they really need to do is find people who know and want to play the game instead of people from random clubs or in the industry. This is the exact reason Nat is able to get so far in the game, she is one of the only people in the house that actually watch BB before they were sequestered. I think the only others that watched the show before then beside Nat were Ronnie and maybe Laura.

I just remembered from BB1 when Brittney and Eddie or George or somebody were outside and they saw one of the production people looking at them from a window and got all excited., It was so different then. Fresh. They were nicer. Kinder. I loved the chats. Votes. Free feeds.

I have seen most of these but i hope BB is watching.

1. no more coup de tat or any other viewer participation that effects the outcome of the game. no america's players and crap.

2. viewers can vote to give the hg rewards and stuff like that.

3. make them play for pool, gym, washer dryer and stuff. i know they used to do that.

4. two food comps per week. you are on slop for like 3 days and then another comp.

5 cast real people.

6. NO F'ING HELP FROM THE DR. Let the players figure out what to do. it really changes the game when the DR keeps pointing players in a particular direction to save thier favorites.

NO MORE ANNOYING PEOPLE LIKE NATALIE I CAN"T STAND LISTENING TO HER MOUTH OR LOOKING AT HER.

WE GET TO SEE EVERY DR SO WE KNOW WHAT'S UP.

All house guests must speak so all the people who have to pay every year for the live feeds can hear every word.

I like the POV idea winner picks replacement.

First, stop all the themes! No teams or cliques. Let everyone fight for themselves and not depend on someone else for survival.

Give the HGs more to do instead of sleeping and sitting around all day. Entertain us! PLEASE!!

Do NOT bring back ANY former HGs unless you're doing another All Stars!

Agreed!

I always love when people say BB is coming to an end and then it gets renewed as long as this show stays in the summer I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon. When you consider this show is a world phenomenon too I think that increases the odds even more. Plus Julie "freaking" Chen is the wife of the owner of the network that airs BB. So I guess you could say BB is safe until Julie burns out.

Plus I honestly think some cable company would jump at picking up this show if CBS ever were to drop it even maybe another big network. With the ratings this year though that even more guarantees we will see another season.

I will agree it's time for a re model of the house I would personally love to see the two house twist, but not sure if they will ever do that. I also love your idea with the POV it would make it interesting I wouldn't mind seeing them doing that for one season and see what happens. Although I also think you might be taking way to much power and significance away from HOH which is not really right.

I wouldn't mind seeing another all star season soon though or even a fans v favs.

It won't be coming to an end anytime soon me thinks. And I think a fans vs favs might actually be good!

As long as Ronnie the rat isn't a fan because there is no way and hell he could be considered a fav lol.

Oh..and one more IMPORTANT one I forgot. Do NOT bring back ANY former HGs unless you're doing another All Stars! OR else! :giljotiini:

Absolutely!!! One shot at the apple. Especially after seeing Jessie. Other than big muscles (including his head), he offered nothing. Unless you count sleeping and eating bringing entertainment to BB11! :bedtime:

Somehow, they have to do a better job of screening contestants. People who want to play! I'm not a prude when it comes to swearing. I just think too much distracts from the entertainment. :furious3: Perhaps certain words should be assigned a dollar value. Each week the total should be deducted from their weekly compensation.....or, something along those lines.

The suggestions given by others have been, for the most part, excellent (except for the "hard liqueur") ... :nono: ....true dedicated fans who care. :deal2::cheers:

I'm not a prude when it comes to swearing. I just think too much distracts from the entertainment. :furious3: Perhaps certain words should be assigned a dollar value. Each week the total should be deducted from their weekly compensation.....or, something along those lines.

If that were the case, Jeff would have lost all his stipend for F-bombs alone!

I have seen most of these but i hope BB is watching.

1. no more coup de tat or any other viewer participation that effects the outcome of the game. no america's players and crap.

2. viewers can vote to give the hg rewards and stuff like that.

3. make them play for pool, gym, washer dryer and stuff. i know they used to do that.

4. two food comps per week. you are on slop for like 3 days and then another comp.

5 cast real people.

6. NO F'ING HELP FROM THE DR. Let the players figure out what to do. it really changes the game when the DR keeps pointing players in a particular direction to save thier favorites.

All very good points Joystick... but I dont think I want two food comps...I want to add

I'm definetly for all HG playing for POV no more picking players in any way, making the game less one sided.

HOH should end after POV ceremony on Monday. Close the HOH room till next comp as basically HOH is powerless after this point or have a comp/game whereas winner gets HOH room till Thurs.

I liked it better when the HoH room was downstairs.. There is too much privacy for them when they have the whole upstairs to themselves. I don't think any of the other bedrooms should have doors on them. It's a lot harder to scheme when you have no privacy. I think that everyone should be allowed to play for veto. But I do not think the veto winner should be able to choose the replacement. Make them work for their rewards again, like the hot tub, and the pool table etc. they use to have to do this. And make sure there are penalties for not following the rules, and enforce them. Then they are maybe less likely to start throwing out demands and having fits.

I was looking forward to a new live-feed BB season, but after seeing the HG pics and reading the bios the first day they were available, I knew I would sit this season out... Were they HG I would care about? NO! I go back to BB1 and remember the days when I cared and gave my summer life to the show...

I think BB should go back and re-read 1984. HGs should be forced to do morning exercises, do specific chores and eat/drink BB brand food and beverages. The better they behave (as a group and individually) the more perks they get. For every time they have to play "Stop that!" or "You are not allowed to talk about production," the HGs lose something the care about IMMEDIATELY, I think they would be more obedient. Even go as far as issue BB brand clothing.

It would make the game harder for the HGs and cut back on their back talk. The break downs would be legitimate, at least. ;-)

I think BB should go back and re-read 1984. HGs should be forced to do morning exercises, do specific chores and eat/drink BB brand food and beverages. The better they behave (as a group and individually) the more perks they get. For every time they have to play "Stop that!" or "You are not allowed to talk about production," the HGs lose something the care about IMMEDIATELY, I think they would be more obedient. Even go as far as issue BB brand clothing.

It would make the game harder for the HGs and cut back on their back talk. The break downs would be legitimate, at least. ;-)

I love this concept Cleave and think it would work great. BB Australia had some similar things; if you broke a rule, you had to wash all the windows in the house. If you didn't do a good enough job, you had to do them all over again.

The only downside to this is that I'm sure CBS gets money from various companies for using their products. They would lose that money, but I think it would be worth it from the viewers' standpoint!

Archived