Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to do some sort of research to figure out the make up of Jeff's fans. I wonder if we're all women who have been scorned or something... that's why we see Jeff as some sort of knight/hero fighting for the girl he "loves". Didn't Sir Lancelot have to slash a few throats to defend Lady Guinevere? Ya, he was brutal towards others, but at least he was loyal to her (I'm not big into that sort of medival things so "oops" if I'm wrong. The thought is still nice ;)).

And I think that about sums it up. Jeff is loyal to his one true ally: Jordan. Everyone else is a pawn in order to help further himself and her. I don't see the bad thing in that. Sometimes you have to make fake/temporary alliances to further yourself. No big deal there.

Yep, yep. For me I have never really been scorned by a man. I have a great husband but I do enjoy TV eye candy. I don't see Jeff as someone with an anger issue. I had known plenty with anger issues in my years and most would lose it even if cameras are around. I think Jeff and Russell have been playing the who can get who the maddest to take a hit and neither is swinging.

I predicted that russell would act just like he acted. It is his nature. Obviously. It was pretty much a replay of the first go-round with jeff when jeff was exercising. I worried that he would go into cardiac arrest. Jeff, not russell. He should be ashamed of himself. Russell, not Jeff. He got beat. It'll be okay.

I think my husband - who has no interest in BB or any reality show - would like to see some research on why I am so interested. Not so much in Jeff but in BB itself. Except for 1-1/2 years, I've been glued to the tv when possible. Much more and the lawyers will get some business.

If Jeff wants Kevin out next week then Michelle out taking Natalie to final 3 because he thinks she's weaker at comps is stupid, If Natalie can pull one out of her @ss and win in the F3 when it counts the most I don't think either J/J will win the votes against her. Jeff they should be taking Michelle imo.

Russell blows up but Jeff and Jordan seem to make little threats. (like the vote better be 3-0 or else and things like that)

Just a few thoughts...

Jeff's blow-ups seem a little 'off' ... I don't think the guy has ever had to have a face-off with anyone before and just

doesn't know how to go about it.... he certainly isn't very good at it.

(now, CHIMA... she looked like a pro when it came to head-on arguments... lol)

As far as some posters being upset about Jeff's amateurish game playing...

Ahh me...

Guess we'd all like to go back to the exciting first half of BB 11 when the Athletes were in control because they outnumbered the rest

(and a few coat-tailers jumped onto their bandwagon)...

We got to watch as they booted the outnumbered out the door one by one to meet Julie.

And lets not forget all the HOH bedroom gatherings where they snickered and patted each

other on the back. I especially liked seeing N and L vie for Jess' attention and watch them

implement all the strategys while he lay prone in his bed taking credit for their work.

(he had such a knack for hiding when all the crap hit the fan didn't he ?)

Sheesh... now we're stuck with seeing 3 pairs try to outmaneuver each other.

It's gotten sticky, hasn't it ???

Oh well... such is life in the BB

I was thinking today that the reason Mich is sticking with J/J is because that's the only way she can win. If she goes up against K or N, they would have the votes of J/L/R and either K or N.............if she's up with either J/J she would probably get more votes.

I'm sorry Jeff said he's good with reading people but Michelle is a big question mark and he can't read her to know where she is at. If Jeff was that good he would see how Nat and Kev are going after J/J.

Of course J/J say M is a liar when M told her Nat said M and the strongest player are going up and believing N/K saying she never said that. Oh come!

Of course J/J say M is a liar when M told her Nat said M and the strongest player are going up and believing N/K saying she never said that. Oh come!

jersey... it took me 5 readings to get that one down... not because of how you wrote it but, because of the she said he said she said he said... it's getting crazy in there, isn't it. :lol:

At this point what does it matter what K/N will do if they get HOH?..............certainly J/J wouldn't be better off keeping Russ no matter what K/N's plan is...............and if I had a quarter for every time the brat had a PLAN and claimed she was going to win HOH, I could buy a starbucks coffee. B)

Jeff was a Zombie check out his credits.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1740412/filmotype

jersey... it took me 5 readings to get that one down... not because of how you wrote it but, because of the she said he said she said he said... it's getting crazy in there, isn't it.

It is I'm so tired and listening to them is making me crazy. :animated_rotfl:

Jeff just said he hates the person he has become in the house. He hates that he was bashing in the HOH room just like all the other.

Natalie and Kevin really had him going.

Jordan just said she hopes Michele gets HOH and she is not sure she trusts Natalie and Kevin :)

I was thinking today that the reason Mich is sticking with J/J is because that's the only way she can win. If she goes up against K or N, they would have the votes of J/L/R and either K or N.............if she's up with either J/J she would probably get more votes.

Funny, I thought the same thing yesterday when I couldn't figure out why she's still sticking w/JJ, and then it all clicked in my brain!

Archived