Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to do some sort of research to figure out the make up of Jeff's fans. I wonder if we're all women who have been scorned or something... that's why we see Jeff as some sort of knight/hero fighting for the girl he "loves". Didn't Sir Lancelot have to slash a few throats to defend Lady Guinevere? Ya, he was brutal towards others, but at least he was loyal to her (I'm not big into that sort of medival things so "oops" if I'm wrong. The thought is still nice ;)).

And I think that about sums it up. Jeff is loyal to his one true ally: Jordan. Everyone else is a pawn in order to help further himself and her. I don't see the bad thing in that. Sometimes you have to make fake/temporary alliances to further yourself. No big deal there.

this is just a bait if I ever saw one, so I think I will pass on the answer for this so called question, could be a variety of very good reasons.

oh,wow, thanks! i almost fell for that!

um, he's single cuz he's not as cool and manly as russell. or jessie. or nat.

*sigh*

Here's why I like Jeff. Jordan just said how "at least I'm lookin' tanner", and he placed his hand on her cheek and said, "you're looking beautiful".

Screw how he treats everyone else (I say this in jest so chill the f*ck down before your panties get all in a bunch)... I just love how he treats the one he's smitten on

I loved that too Elle. He was being stern with her but was concerned about her emotions.

LOVE JEFF!!

He is prolly single cause he does not just pick up with any old body who wants to get in his laundry, as I am sure the girls are all after him back home, oh yeah, and I bet he is picky, good to see that he likes a nice girl (Jordan) and believe me ones like her are few and far between, just like him.

um, he's single cuz he's not as cool and manly as russell. or jessie. or nat.

Or Nat!! :animated_rotfl::hahohi: Sorry it's gonna take me awhile to get over that one.

I'm all for having one person that you are truly in an alliance with, but when that person can hurt your game, it's time to cut the string.

I think the only two person alliance that actually made it to the F2 was Dick and Daniele, and even whether both of them were all in to that alliance can be debated. Boogie and Dr.Will ultimate bromance can close the second time around bit still did not completely make it. But for the most part, these alliances were on the same page. I don't feel J/J are.

Lets be honest, Jordan in particular is getting too trusting of others and even gossiping a little too much with to many people, which might hurt her result at toward the end of the game. If I were Jeff, I would have to get my head out of the clouds and remember that my goal before stepping into this house was to win.

Oh, I'm sure all of you will keep yourselves busy, lol... I'll be forgotten by tomorrow night... If it gets tense in here though, someone else will need to step up and break the tension!!!

For example, in the middle of a heated discussion, just turn around and say, "a horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says, why the long face?"

Works some of the time, lol...

Just listening to the convo between michelle and jordan in HOH... ratting out gnat

Jeff and jordan don't even have a clue how much Michelle has actually done for them up to this point....

If they didn't have Michelle telling them EVERYTHING that ANYONE tells her ,they would really have no clue what is going on in this game!!!

Seems the kiss of death in this game is to talk to Michelle,because as of right now seems she is totally on board the Jeff/Jordan bus, if she only knew jeff and jordan have been dragging her behind and under it???

Just listening to the convo between michelle and jordan in HOH... ratting out gnat

Jeff and jordan don't even have a clue how much Michelle has actually done for them up to this point....

If they didn't have Michelle telling them EVERYTHING that ANYONE tells her ,they would really have no clue what is going on in this game!!!

Seems the kiss of death in this game is to talk to Michelle,because as of right now seems she is totally on board the Jeff/Jordan bus, if she only knew jeff and jordan have been dragging her behind and under it???

i wish sometimes i had the feeds! Is Jordan believing M about N?

That is so true. I get so frustrated with them and want them to figure it out. I did hear Jordan this afternoon say she felt that Natalie and Kevin were being shady. I hope Jordan and Jeff open their eyes before it is too late.

edit: She seems to have a lot more trust in 18 year old Natalie. Drives me crazy.

Jammer... can we get a better pic than that of Jeff... please! :D

(I might not like him but, I still know a hottie when I see one. :lol: )

Thing is...she's lied or "doesn't remember" so many times they won't believe her. Although the way Jordan was talking to Jeff earlier, sounds like she's having some second thoughts about N&K. That along with Michelle's conversation may get them to thinking. Hope so!

That comment to Jordan & his reaction to R trying to start yet another bash fest are examples of why Jeff is considered to be such a great guy. He could have swam in the sewers with R & spewed vile stuff back at him, or get pissed & say things he would regret later. Did he? No. If R had been honest with Jeff & said, "Good game move, I already said in my DR, if I were you I would do it", Jeff & R would be back to playin pool & hangin out.

Jeff is by no means perfect (other than those eyes...& those abs...& that ass....errrr, I digress) but none of us here have ever claimed he was. (except for the eyes...abs...you get it...LOL) The point is, when Jeff was down & out, being kicked in the face so to speak, he didn't resort to the crap that R has, screaming at those who wronged him, calling names, berating people, trying to intimidate HG's. Jeff stayed pretty calm, respectful & showed his true colors then. Yeah, he has been pissy & grumpy the past few days. ALL of the HG's have gone through this & it will continue to happen until the game ends. I saw the comment he made to R about going after his family & it was CLEARLY a JOKE. R even laughed & so did Jeff. Now suddenly, R is offended & pissed that Jeff 'threatened' his family? Bullshit. R is pissed because he was played before he could play Jeff. Period. I actually like R, but his behavior when he is down & out is atrocious.

Archived