Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If either jeff or jordan make it to F2 they should give michelle a 10% commission on their earnings...

Because despite THEMSEVLES, it will be due to Michelle for whatever her reasons bailed them out of their BAD gameplay,she could have easily turned on them after the way they handled this week!!!She is schooling them this evening on how this game works!!!Just sayin

They have trashed talked her since the F4 deal was implemented,but she has stuck with them ,even when she had every reason to turn on them IMHO.

But it could very well be to little, to late!!!

Please I have come to the conclusion now Jeff was totally damned if he did damned if he didn't situation. It really didn't matter how he used that POV because he had already burned the bridge with Russell. I like Russell more then K/N that's why I would like to see him stay, but ultimately Jeff is getting out a much stronger competitor.

I would much rather take my chances with beating Natalie who has won nothing and Kevin who has won one POV. Russell was going to go after Jeff next week regardless. Jeff f'ed up by not talking to Russell though and burning that bridge these past couple of weeks. So if people are mad at Jeff for that then I understand.

However if you still mad over how he used POV get over it. He was in a total lose lose no matter what. I will say I will laugh if Kevin and Nat win and put him up. Then he will see that he was stupid to think they wouldn't put him up.

It wasn't this week that dug them in a hole...it was evicting lydiot last week instead of kevin or gnat that was the big mistake.If they evicted either one other than lydiot,they would be playing HOH against either lydiot and kevin,or lydiot and gnat. If they had been smart lydiot would have been a NON factor in tomorrows HOH com

I never really was concerned with him using the POV ,it was him thinking that he would be totally safe making a deal with it,that didn't make any sense... Gnat and kevin were putting him up no matter what deal he made, and they were going to agree with any deal he proposed!!!!

It wasn't this week that dug them in a hole...it was evicting lydiot last week instead of kevin or gnat that was the big mistake.If they evicted either one other than lydiot,they would be playing HOH against either lydiot and kevin,or lydiot and gnat. If they had been smart lydiot would have been a NON factor in tomorrows HOH com

I never really was concerned with him using the POV ,it was him thinking that he would be totally safe making a deal with it,that didn't make any sense... Gnat and kevin were putting him up no matter what deal he made, and they were going to agree with any deal he proposed!!!!

ITA. I will never understand why they did not rid themselves of Natalie when they had the chance. That did it for me.

AHEM!!! What about me??? :animated_wave:

lol Reaper, of course like you too. I did not see this post till this am, I got off here yesterday to watch my shows, guess i missed some more stuff,lol

Although it was good to see J/J having a bit of fun last night and being flirty with each other... even including Michele and having a nice evening. It was soooo frustrating all over again when he went on a paranoia rant again about J or M HAVING to win HoH or he's a dead man walking.

I got po'd all over again 'cause he did this to himself. IF and that's a big if... he'd gotten K or N out last week. The other this week... the ONLY person he would of had to worry about getting HoH is Russell. Instead he virtually only has Michele playing for him. Jordo isn't going to win anything unless it's a pure luck game.

oh forgot to say thank you to Jammer for those 2nd set of pics... I appreciate it... they were sweet pics.

It didn't matter who he kept or who they are keeping. Everyone was gunning for J/J next week. J/J stand a better chance if Russ is gone.

Jeff is no more power hungry than anyone else in that house who was HOH...Ronnie, Chima, Russ...they acted like they were the King of the world and let everyone come up to worship them.

I'm disapointed, I went camping and came back to Jeff behaving poorly. I don't know what it is about that HOH room, but it really does something to people and turns them into paranoid jerks. If they are so concerned about natalie now, why don't they send her home instead of russel. I know russel is really mad about being back doored, but if they told him they were keeping him and sending natalie home, he'd be happy. I wish they had just stuck to the plan to begin with and taken natalie out last week.

They can still get Nat out if they want too ... I think Jordan was scared that Russell would win HOH this week against her and Michelle that is another reason they BD Russ ...

I just don't know where Jeff gets off thinking that everyone needs to be there for his best interest and secure his safety in the house ... I didn't like how he was talking to Michelle at all last night ... It made me sick ... And what was even worse is that Michelle sat there and listened and reassured Jeff that he and Jordan was safe ...

Another Thing why dont Jeff and Jordan kick Michelle out of the HOH room and lock the door behind her ... LOL ... She sits up in their faces while they flirt with each other and does this weird looking smile the whole time ... Its just creepy to watch...

I'm assuming Je hasn't ever watched BB except b/f the show in Seq. He doesn't realize that anyone would promise anything as to not get evicted. Jeff just remember "It's a f'n game" when you go up on the block and get evicted next week if N/K win HOH. Promises, Promises. Jordo's mouth is going to drop and her gut is going to be in worst pain than last night. It's called "going w/ your gut" not against it.

How sweet! I hate guys who go on about a few pounds, they won't make good husbands if their wives get pregnant! I'm glad he feels she looks good, he's true to her

Yeah, I think he really does like her for HER, and can appreciate her sweet personality over a couple of pounds from being in the house.

He even kept asking her if she wanted to eat last night and offered to make pancakes but she kept saying no.

She's probably worried about her weight now after both Lydiot and Russel went off on her about it.

I liked her response though, "I'm not fat. I'm thick." ^_^

Jeff just said he hates the person he has become in the house. He hates that he was bashing in the HOH room just like all the other.

Nice.

I was afraid this Jeff we've been seeing the last few weeks might be the real Jeff but if he sees the change himself there may be hope for the old Jeff returning and redeeming himself.

Jeff may be Anakin Skywalker. :huh:

Although it was good to see J/J having a bit of fun last night and being flirty with each other... even including Michele and having a nice evening. It was soooo frustrating all over again when he went on a paranoia rant again about J or M HAVING to win HoH or he's a dead man walking.

I got po'd all over again 'cause he did this to himself. IF and that's a big if... he'd gotten K or N out last week. The other this week... the ONLY person he would of had to worry about getting HoH is Russell. Instead he virtually only has Michele playing for him. Jordo isn't going to win anything unless it's a pure luck game.

Here is what I really don't get.... Jeff is banking on michelle winning HOH this week and had better save his butt with it if she does....

But as soon as Michelle leaves the room he says great we can get kevin out next week, then Michelle out, stab her in the back like russell(his words) the following week.

Why on gods green earth does he expect her to show loyalty to him with HOH this week,when he is already planning to kick her to the curb and take gnat to F3 if everything works out like he wants???I just don't get it.... His thinking these last two weeks is everyone left in the game should roll over and GIVE him and jordan the 500 grand WTF???

Archived