Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep remembering weeks back when Jeff and Jordan were laying out in the sun joking about how he wished he could have power so he could abuse it.

He got it and he did.

I miss the old Jeff & Jordan.

I don't hate J&J now. I'm just extremely disappointed in their bridge-burning tactics and bad-mouthing people like the other side did for so long.

Also not too happy with giving hood-rat-Gnat a better chance of winning since I really can't see Jeff making it to the final-4 now.

I wonder who would win the coup d'tat if they had it now instead?

I would think either Russ or Michelle.

When I type I often misspell. It is more of a typo then not knowing how to spell. Jeff did say during the Technotronics fiasco that he was not a good speller.

When I type I often misspell. It is more of a typo then not knowing how to spell. Jeff did say during the Technotronics fiasco that he was not a good speller.

I completely understand that but I mean...h.e.a.r instead of h.e.r.e??? I barely graduated HS but even I know the difference.

I completely understand that but I mean...h.e.a.r instead of h.e.r.e??? I barely graduated HS but even I know the difference.

What I was saying is I type really fast and make those mistakes too. I go back and see I spelled the wrong "here" and correct it. I most defiantly know better but still type it wrong. Not saying that Jeff is a not lacking in writing skills.

I mispell on every comment I make and have to go back and edit it, it also does not help that some of my letters are gone from my keyboard from using it so much, and I am a good speller,lol. I went looking for Jeffs blog and only could find Jordans. I would like to read Jeff's.

Do you have Facebook fatcat? I read Jeffs' Tweets on FB yesterday. Honestly dunno where else you can find them. Maybe on the CBS site?

Yeah, I am a pretty good speller, but an even better typo'er. lol (pretty sure that isn't even a word, but hopefully ya'll know what I mean~)

I really donn't think Jeff has been that bad, but maybe I have missed a few things. Yes, he has been bashing, but at least he does it behind closed doors, rather than trash the person to their face just because he is in a pissy mood. I thought Russell did well during his HoH...other than his extreme paranoia.

I am so confused as to why J/J would consider dumping M over N, unless they believe their odds are better beating N at comps vs. M? Really pulling for M to win HoH Thursday...not only to hopefully ger K or N outta the house(preferrably N!!!!) but for her to get a full reign at HoH since her 1st one was shortened.

The "old J/J" could just hang out together & be cute...........now, they have to interact & strategize. It's like watching sausage get made (lol).

I'm hoping for a Mich win this week or Jordan............and Mich/Jeff, F2.

I like Jordan, think she helped socially in the beginning............and, I don't really care for Mich but IMO, Jeff/Mich deserve F2 over Jordan because taking out Jess/Chima & now Russ, were all crucial moves to be able to get to the end.

Unfortunately, they will have to sweat it out, WIN the comps and hope that the losers continue to "choke" and don't get a fluke win b4 then.

Oh bullshit. Both of them would take a step up then down at some times while thinking about the question. Jordan won that comp fair and square!

ITA....there was a least one time that Jordan made the first move to a correct answer.

Russ has only himself to blame if he leaves Thurs.

Great post lvgal!!

I agree, there was only ONE time she stepped first, otherwise she followed the movement next to her. BB has the faultiest comps.

Do you have Facebook fatcat? I read Jeffs' Tweets on FB yesterday. Honestly dunno where else you can find them. Maybe on the CBS site?

Yeah, I am a pretty good speller, but an even better typo'er. lol (pretty sure that isn't even a word, but hopefully ya'll know what I mean~)

I really donn't think Jeff has been that bad, but maybe I have missed a few things. Yes, he has been bashing, but at least he does it behind closed doors, rather than trash the person to their face just because he is in a pissy mood. I thought Russell did well during his HoH...other than his extreme paranoia.

I am so confused as to why J/J would consider dumping M over N, unless they believe their odds are better beating N at comps vs. M? Really pulling for M to win HoH Thursday...not only to hopefully ger K or N outta the house(preferrably N!!!!) but for her to get a full reign at HoH since her 1st one was shortened.

I do have facebook, I will have to go there and see them cause I went to Cbs and could ot find anything but Jordans blog and the blogs before hers, thanx

My favourite quip of the day is actually from Kevin (sorry OT in a Jeff thread)...

They are rehashing all the drama and out of the blue Kevin looks down at Natalie's legs, his eyes bug out and says "You have GOT to shave your legs". Because Natalie's leg hairs are way more important than the blow out of the day.

Kevin does say some funy stuff,lol

:giggle: That is funny

I think he was trying to deflect the fact that Russell said a few times that he had Kevin in his pocket and Kevin on his team.

By the way ZuZu you gave the best recap of a fight I have ever seen. Good job on the feed updates. Thank You!

*sigh*

Here's why I like Jeff. Jordan just said how "at least I'm lookin' tanner", and he placed his hand on her cheek and said, "you're looking beautiful".

Screw how he treats everyone else (I say this in jest so chill the f*ck down before your panties get all in a bunch)... I just love how he treats the one he's smitten on.

Archived