Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

"He has to make the exact move that certain people want him to make or he is hated or stupid in their eyes. "

I agree with Marty that many have called Jeff stupid, not so many used the "hate" word. I believe he is neither. We all have opinions on playing this game and mine is that Jeff used threats to keep his FF of JJMR, yet betrayed that himself. This may be the best move he could make, but it kinda surprised me , showing a different side to him. It's great to be on the outside looking in, isn't it? :glasses2:

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe because Jeff being such a nice guy he has to live to a higher standard then ANY of the other HG. He has to make the exact move that certain people want him to make or he is hated or stupid in their eyes.

I am sure that the DR has told him to step up his game and show the viewers that he is really playing. I think the fight with Russell he thought that he should throw in a little Evel Dick for entertainment purposes. Who would have thunk that everyone would find it so totally unacceptable from Jeff's mouth. I don't think Jeff is like that in the "real world".

I am waiting for a few more things to play out so I am not posting here much.

I just wanted to say like my friends I tend to like nice people and I do think that Jeff and Jordan are the type of people I would really like to be friends with in the outside world. They both have made this season one of the most enjoyable for me. Right now I am not enjoying the boards so much.

that's it......

My sentiments exactly, Marty!

Jeff is a nice guy (IMO) and even admitted this morning that he doesn't like the way he is acting.

From 3:30am BBT: Jeff also says he doesn't like how this game is making him blow up all the time. " I gotta get off the bitter bus"

I'm very glad to hear he said this - now just do it!

I think that the ppl on this board have a right to say what they feel even if they are feeling negitive about Jeff and Jordan. And that does not make the posters on this board mean, wrong, or otherwise, and I'll be damned if I will stay away from this board because I do not happen to like what is being said, that is just ridiculous. I still am a fan of Jeff. I am not concerned with his putting up Russell, I would have preferred Natalie to go this week, I did not however care for some of the stuff he said about Michelle, and I cannot compare it to Evil Dick. I sorta think Jeff is acting kinda immature expecting by God you all better vote the way we want or it is gonna be hell, that is the attitude I do not care for. It is a game, and I really think that the way Jeff and especially Jordan are putting all there trust in Natalie is ridiculous, there are so few #'s left in the house that they J & J are gonna have to go up at some point, yet that whole concept seems to have eluded Jeff. I think that some of us Jeff fans have not necessarily turned on him, but for me anyway are just dissapointed in some of the ways he has expressed himself or his seemed total lack of of not understanding this game very well. It is my opinion, I can have one, just like all my friends here on this board, I respect them and what ever it is they are feeling, but I'll be damned if I would stop coming around here as much because I don't like which way the wind is blowing at the moment.

I liked Jeff in this game, and while I think some of his latest moves are not the best... I feel we have to give him credit. He knows both Russ & Michelle have lied, and have a final 2 deal together. He knows that Kevin and Nat were both VERY loyal to their alliance. He does not have the perspective of being outside the house to know that Nat/Kevin have wanted J/J out of the house for a while now. He has not talked to them much in the game (at least that I know of) so he is not hip to their ways. Russ has won many competitions and his attitude is not the best. Getting him out of the door now is a great move. Michelle came in 3rd in the last endurance comp. They know that Michelle has burn her bridges with N/K and is forced to be with J/J now. I think J/J know that everyone in the house wants them gone. Why not at least align yourself with people who may be telling the truth, then known lairs? He is playing a great game.

Every houseguest on every season is going to say some crappy things... now that Jeff is why is it such a big deal? Why don't we just admit that in LIFE people have a mean streak.. and for people who think Jeff is disgusting now for the Michele rant and the Russ fight...haven't you ever been stuck in a small space with someone you didn't like? You're not exactly going to be as nice as you are when you're around your friends.

I think that the ppl on this board have a right to say what they feel even if they are feeling negitive about Jeff and Jordan. And that does not make the posters on this board mean, wrong, or otherwise, and I'll be damned if I will stay away from this board because I do not happen to like what is being said, that is just ridiculous. I still am a fan of Jeff. I am not concerned with his putting up Russell, I would have preferred Natalie to go this week, I did not however care for some of the stuff he said about Michelle, and I cannot compare it to Evil Dick. I sorta think Jeff is acting kinda immature expecting by God you all better vote the way we want or it is gonna be hell, that is the attitude I do not care for. It is a game, and I really think that the way Jeff and especially Jordan are putting all there trust in Natalie is ridiculous, there are so few #'s left in the house that they J & J are gonna have to go up at some point, yet that whole concept seems to have eluded Jeff. I think that some of us Jeff fans have not necessarily turned on him, but for me anyway are just dissapointed in some of the ways he has expressed himself or his seemed total lack of of not understanding this game very well. It is my opinion, I can have one, just like all my friends here on this board, I respect them and what ever it is they are feeling, but I'll be damned if I would stop coming around here as much because I don't like which way the wind is blowing at the moment.

I agree. I was a huge J/J fan but am now getting very disappointed with their decisions recently. While it is easy to turn on them, the truth is I am upset Natalie is getting so far in the game (and worry it will be a nother Maggie winning). But to be honest, Russell leaving is a good decision since he is such a threat and has a better chance at HOH much more than the rest of the HGs left. I think J/J might be screwed in the end because of them making so many enemies while being on this power trip the past few weeks. I kind of can't wait for them to lose the power so they can realize Natalie is not at all sincere and they made a huge mistake and might get back on track.

About his comments, I completely was shocked and very disappointed but I understand it's still a game and they are just words. Especially with his thinking so unclear and him turning on his teammates and final 4 agreement, he is obviously not thinking rationally. He's even said it himself. Even Russell yesterday was saying how the game messes with your head. So I will continue to root for them, but the other HGs are growing on me too. Even Natalie! :shocking:

What I would LOVE to happen is Nat or Kevin win the HOH and nominate Michelle and either J/J. Then have M/J/J work together to get who ever's not on the block to win the POV. Then take someone off. N/K forced to put up the other and they are sent packing. That way J/J/M would solidify their F3 plan! Ahhhh in a perfect world....

Starry, I agree that it was painful to watch, I agree that when you are in close quarters like they are, everything is magnified, but Jeff is acussing Russell of things that are built on a lie that natalie started, and as far as the f2 thing with michelle, well what about his obvious f2 with Jordan? I do think it is time for Russell to go because he is a strong player, but don't stand there and accuse the man of the same tings you yourself are guilty of, I think just staying quiet and not blabbing all your info to anyone and everyone is the better road, and not trusting Natalie and Kevin would be a great thing too. The more Jeff and Jordan blab everything, yell and scream the more information and ammunition they are giving Natalie to come after them with, they are showing their weaknesses. The one thing I can never do tho is come around for Natalie, I just cannot stomach this girl.

What I would LOVE to happen is Nat or Kevin win the HOH and nominate Michelle and either J/J. Then have M/J/J work together to get who ever's not on the block to win the POV. Then take someone off. N/K forced to put up the other and they are sent packing. That way J/J/M would solidify their F3 plan! Ahhhh in a perfect world....

I actually prayed for this last night..LOL!

The one thing I can never do tho is come around for Natalie, I just cannot stomach this girl.

Me too...NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!

I still like J&J. I even have come to like Russell a little. As far as Jeff's actions lately, sure his rants aren't nice. But I can't imagine the stress that has been building over all these weeks for all of them. I know I can go off on a rant when stress has built up and say things that I later regret. I'm not giving up on him and if he ends up being evicted I will be sad for him.

I won't make excuses for Jeff's recent behaviour. It wasn't acceptable or hot when Jessie did it, and it's not now that it's Jeff. What has always made him so appealing is how he's responded to stress and other's temper tantrums... that he chose to walk away, try and break up the fights, and make peace. I'm glad to hear he's upset with himself with how he's been behaving. I think he'd be the last person who would want you to make excuses for him. It's unacceptable, simple as that.

That being said, I'm not suddenly going to stop cheering for Jeff. I was able to forgive Russell's blow ups, Chima's b*tchiness, and even felt sorry for Jessie when he was evicted. Jeff has had far more good moments than bad. I don't think it's fair to discount all of the good because of one bad moment.

Jeff's head is getting too big for his body. The powertrip he is on is about to end

What about him swearing on his family?? He acts like everyone should be playing the game for Jeff and Jeff only. So what if Russell has a F2 with Michelle. In the convo in the backyard the other day he said that he did not care about the F2 - just the F4. What a loser.

I hope Russell convinces Kevin and Michelle to keep him. We'll see how powerfull he is then!

I'll put my 2 cents in for what it is worth. I've been a Jeff fan since the beginning. Do I agree with this move - not really. The reason I don't agree with it is because "he thinks" he has the numbers, but we all know differently. If Nat or Kevin wins HOH he is out. That makes me mad because I can't stand Nat and she will think she is the greatest thing ever (we've already seen a taste of that after the POV ceremony). But it's easier for us to play when we get to hear all conversations! lol

What keeps making my opinion of Jeff dwindle is the obvious judgement of believing Nat and Kevin. I don't understand his reasoning behind this - I know that he thinks Russell was coming after him. What's the old saying - keep your friends close and your enemies closer - well J/J pretty much ignored R/M all week. I know this was due to the LML, but now Michelle is even paranoid because no one told her the game plan.

I don't like the way he is speaking to people and about people. I wish that he would get off of this power trip. He's acting so smug and arrogant like he has this game in the bag - why do people that has HOH do that? He's acting like next week he'll get Michelle out if that is what he desires - Jeff you have no power next week!! The way he is acting right now is EXACTLY how the "other side" acted when they had all of the power in the first part of the game - how soon J/J forget how they criticized the others for acting the same way they are. It's what turned me off about Jesse and Ronnie and now it's turning me against J/J.

I hope it works out for him, and next week if and when he's on the block I hope he cools it and becomes level headed again.

I'll put my 2 cents in for what it is worth. I've been a Jeff fan since the beginning. Do I agree with this move - not really. The reason I don't agree with it is because "he thinks" he has the numbers, but we all know differently. If Nat or Kevin wins HOH he is out. That makes me mad because I can't stand Nat and she will think she is the greatest thing ever (we've already seen a taste of that after the POV ceremony). But it's easier for us to play when we get to hear all conversations! lol

What keeps making my opinion of Jeff dwindle is the obvious judgement of believing Nat and Kevin. I don't understand his reasoning behind this - I know that he thinks Russell was coming after him. What's the old saying - keep your friends close and your enemies closer - well J/J pretty much ignored R/M all week. I know this was due to the LML, but now Michelle is even paranoid because no one told her the game plan.

I don't like the way he is speaking to people and about people. I wish that he would get off of this power trip. He's acting so smug and arrogant like he has this game in the bag - why do people that has HOH do that? He's acting like next week he'll get Michelle out if that is what he desires - Jeff you have no power next week!! The way he is acting right now is EXACTLY how the "other side" acted when they had all of the power in the first part of the game - how soon J/J forget how they criticized the others for acting the same way they are. It's what turned me off about Jesse and Ronnie and now it's turning me against J/J.

I hope it works out for him, and next week if and when he's on the block I hope he cools it and becomes level headed again.

this is what botheres me the most too, seems like they all get this way when they win hoh, it is not becoming. I still am a fan of Jeff, I just do not like his game play this week, and it has nothing to do with Russ going up but more of how it was done.

watching Insider Dish with Ross and Dick....Ross asked him who should Jeff put up, he said Russell or Michelle. Russell is his biggest competition. I don't think Jeff is thinking about numbers...he is thinking who may beat me out on comps. I can for sure say one thing....as far as his comments. Yeah they are tacky, however I would DIE if people heard what I say when I get that pissed off.....heck I have screamed way worse at drivers in traffic or under my breath about my TEENAGERS! (I am trying to figure out a way to vote them out!) JUST KIDDING.....Don't call child services!!

He was aware what he was saying was stupid, but he needed to blow off steam and that is how he did it. I think everyone has commented in there already, you can't trust ANYONE!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 spacer.gifThoughts on BB11

Current mood: bouncey.gif drunk Most of this was a response to an article written,

but I added a bit more commentary to it.

It talked about how Jeff needed to keep Russel in order to win.

I always believed and played with the thought that it was a higher priority to get there.

You can't win if you don't make it to the end.

This season will go down in BB history as the biggest piece of crap if Nat, Kevin or even Jordan (IMO) wins. They don't even deserve to be there, seriously.

Nat is a nutswinger, and if Jesse didn't have balls big enough to carry all those wacky chicks they would have all been gone earlier.

Jordan has done? I mean besides gaining weight? I think she woke up last week and finally realized she wasn't in Kansas anymore, before then spending the next two days looking for her dog Toto. Her best move was making Jeff her showmance, end of story. She hasn't done much more than if Jesse were still in the house and it were Nat we are talking about. She is just more likable, but not much on the table so far as game play.

Kevin told 1 good lie that will get Russel the boot. Otherwise what the hell has he done besides stress out over his pimples?

Could you imagine Nat & Jordan final two? How about Kevin & Nat? Uuuuughhh....

Jeff & Michelle are the two I would like to see. There is still time for Michelle to pull off a bold move, which I believe she would need to really tighten things up with the jury. But she would probly still lose against Jeff.

BTW, in the rules it does state that if a jury member leaves that the vote is America's. And Jeff would get that vote even if Michelle gets the opportunity to make that bold move... because he is prettier than Michelle.

He has Jordan's vote.

Jesse's ego will give Jeff his vote (best game move)

You think Michelle will get to take a juror to an island to turn their vote?

Me either.

^^^^^^^^^

This is a blog from Evil Dick on my space, just showing what he is thinking,lol it is funny

Archived