Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

I watched some Jeff. He is acting like a total jerk. I am sorry that I voted for him for the coup d'etat and he would not be there now had it not been for the coup vote. He is playing a good game alright in that he kept this side of himself well-hidden from public view. Jeff is worse than Jessie ever thought of being and I cannot stand jessie. Welcome to the club, Jeff. At this point, I want kevin to win it all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He's acting like an idiot, but I am still a fan. Where is the love people? :party_smilie:

Please. Enough of that prick.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh puh-leeze, none of them are angels, and none are all that bright. And frankly, none of us know what being locked up and sensory deprived in that house would do to our brains, personalities, or abilities to reason. We see the whole pic, none of these guys have that view. While I don't like some of the thinking or actions of the JEff, I still appreciate his hotness, and I basically think he's a good guy.

PS - as for Kevin, he is a big old floating turd (self admitted even). At least Jeff is trying to play the game.

Right. I get it. We don't see the whole picture when it comes to someone you like but the others are turds and we get that from the picture we see of them. Jeff is acting like a power-mad idiot and needs to go. What you see is what you get with all of them. Period.

No love for Jeff. The reason I was enamored with him wasn't just because he was a hottie. It was because he was handling being on the bottom with such grace and positivity. He had a moment or two the 1st few weeks but, nothing compared to what we were seeing with the King/Queen arses and their court jester Ronnie.

For me, the reason he is worse than Jessie is because at least with all Jessie's arrogant bs while in power... at least the guy had some game and all moves made were to benefit him. The ONLY smart thing Jeff has done this season is get rid of Jessie and the way he's let this power go to his head is DISGUSTING and vile and I hope he gets his ass handed to him this week with a K/M vote to evict Nat. (I can dream. ;) )

I am happy to see some of the boring "Jeff/Jordan" idolatry somewhat less bright today. Don't get me wrong, I like them as much as the next viewer (as the summers 'sweet' moments) but watching a Mr. Roger's Neighbourhood version of BB was getting incredibly boring.

So, it appears that those of us who said no one can truly be that perfect may have been right hmmm? Do we get bonus prediction points? LOL.

Jeff is a nice guy (IMO) and even admitted this morning that he doesn't like the way he is acting.

From 3:30am BBT: Jeff also says he doesn't like how this game is making him blow up all the time. " I gotta get off the bitter bus"

People lose their hotness when they show their ass this much. Jeff being a hypocrite is undeniable. He says others shouldn't do what he's doing himself. He was put up on a throne and now god forbid it turns out he's not perfect. If he were uglier people wouldn't have been so in denial about his fall from grace. In fact they wouldn't have worshiped him so much. Please.

Cecimom ITA! I was in love with Jeff as much as the next Jeff-lover; but, his game play has totally put me off.

He threatened anyone who would betray the FF of JJMR, and he is the first to go back on his word. He taunts Russell saying "You got... GOT!" Well, of course Russ did get "got" because he believed the FF alliance of JJMR... get to the FF together, then all bets off. If only K/M would vote to keep Russ. But Jeff is out next week without a Jordan HOH and I don't feel bad about that, thought I would.

Jeff is hot. No two ways about that. Unfortunately, he is a jerk, apparently, and not a nice guy as I had previously supposed. I got tired of the Jeff-Jordan deal fast. Neither has much of any import to say and after a while, it is glaringly clear that they are both just plain stupid. That aside, they acted okay and that excused alot but now they aren't acting okay and they can both go to SH with russell for all I care.

All of a sudden, I am coming to appreciate others in the house.

JEFF WAS PLAYING!!! OMG people....talk about fickle!!!! No matter how you look at it, if you are a Jeff fan then you know putting Russell on the block was the BEST move for Jeff in the long run no matter how he came to the decision to do it! His next targets should be Kevin then Natalie....after that the Jury house wouldn't have their alliance to vote for and they would have to deal with voting for the other side. Jeff made the smartest move for his game, I'm kinda surprised people aren't seeing it. It is a game peeps!!!!! Russell was coming after Jeff FULL FORCE...

JEFF WAS PLAYING!!! OMG people....talk about fickle!!!! No matter how you look at it, if you are a Jeff fan then you know putting Russell on the block was the BEST move for Jeff in the long run no matter how he came to the decision to do it! His next targets should be Kevin then Natalie....after that the Jury house wouldn't have their alliance to vote for and they would have to deal with voting for the other side. Jeff made the smartest move for his game, I'm kinda surprised people aren't seeing it. It is a game peeps!!!!! Russell was coming after Jeff FULL FORCE...

For the record, nothing I have said about jeff relates in any way to his playing the game. I understand that and have said so. It is his perogative to nominate whomever he chooses whether I agree with him or not. They are ALL playing the game. Apparently. Some better than others. IMO those still in the house are better than those who left. No matter whether you like them or not.

Maybe because Jeff being such a nice guy he has to live to a higher standard then ANY of the other HG. He has to make the exact move that certain people want him to make or he is hated or stupid in their eyes.

I am sure that the DR has told him to step up his game and show the viewers that he is really playing. I think the fight with Russell he thought that he should throw in a little Evel Dick for entertainment purposes. Who would have thunk that everyone would find it so totally unacceptable from Jeff's mouth. I don't think Jeff is like that in the "real world".

I am waiting for a few more things to play out so I am not posting here much.

I just wanted to say like my friends I tend to like nice people and I do think that Jeff and Jordan are the type of people I would really like to be friends with in the outside world. They both have made this season one of the most enjoyable for me. Right now I am not enjoying the boards so much.

that's it......

Jammer, since Jeff can't play for HOH this week, do you think Jordan will win an endurance? just askin

Absolutely not. But Michelle and Jordan have a lot better chance in the HOH comp without Russell playing especially if it's endurance. And we already know that Russell was out for Jeff. That said...who even knows what Michelle will do if she wins? I would think she will stick with the plan because she knows that Natalie hates her. We'll have to wait until Thursday to find out.

Maybe because Jeff being such a nice guy he has to live to a higher standard then ANY of the other HG. He has to make the exact move that certain people want him to make or he is hated or stupid in their eyes.

Great post Marty...loved every word!

Jammer, since Jeff can't play for HOH this week, do you think Jordan will win an endurance? just askin

I don't see why she wouldn't win over michelle, nat and kevin. She lasted way longer than nat and kevin on those swings. I think she'll try even harder this time because she knows her and jeff may be going up on the block if she doesn't win. Can't wait to see who wins it. Everything may change in a blink of a minute. lol

Jeff is liked because "he's hot" and "so sweet" and I never really read how great a player he is because this season all he had was his looks to go on. Well, I don't think he's all that hot and I see hotter guys on the street, so he's never really i mpressed me in that way. I thought he was dumb as a stump the first time I saw him on tv and I continue to think so.

hehehehehe, I love it and I agree!

I just wanted to say like my friends I tend to like nice people and I do think that Jeff and Jordan are the type of people I would really like to be friends with in the outside world. They both have made this season one of the most enjoyable for me. Right now I am not enjoying the boards so much.

I agree, I don't see what's up with all of this Jeff hate all of the sudden. Just like last week almost everybody on the internet was Team Jeff but he started to play the game and now all of the sudden people are Anti-Jeff. If Jeff goes home next week because of Russell's eviction then hey, Russell is one less person Jordan has to worry about if she's in the final 3. Russell's eviction is a good move for Jordan's sake..I'm not really sure about Jeff's. :P

Archived