Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not the rest of the game I am worried about Gnat and Kev winning HOH and POV... It is THIS coming week.... J/J maybe as dumb as rocks but I REALLY can not stand Gnat as a human being. She has played the best... there is NO doubt about that but I just can not root for someone THAT slimey!

I think the game is pretty much over at this point.

I predict the winner of BB-11 will be Gnatalie!

J&J are doomed.

Burned every bridge they came across by playing and acting stupidly.

No one in the jury house will vote for either of them over Gnat & Kev.

Either of them MIGHT win votes over Michelle but they'll all get rid of her next.

Even J&J like and trust Gnat & Kev so Michelle can't get votes against them either.

The only way evil won't win this game is if by some miracle J&J make it to F2 but I seriously don't see that happening anymore.

Also, Jeff needs to learn to shut the fuck up.

His bad attitude and idiotic threats have made me lose respect for him.

And Jordan has been almost as bad since Jeff's attitude has obviously been rubbing off on her but I'd still like to see her win it all.

My second choice for winner has gone from Jeff to Michelle now but I still think the liar will win it since the jury house is filled with her people and those who aren't think "awww...the little teen-ager got to the end...let's vote for her."

Well played, hood-rat Gnat.

bad bad bad move J/J to BD Russ..are you not even thinking of the JH??? you were my faves to go to the end..but your new alliance will put you up...so disappointed at Jeff...he listened to Jordan..while a sweet girl is still a dim bulb..and BD Russ///the most stupid move of the game... you will get what you deserve with your ignorance of the game..hello gnat and Kevin in F2...thanks to your idiotic gameplay

Geez, not again...........every thread is all about praising the fast talking brat............as I just posted elsewhere, it's no wonder she is able to bluff her way through a poker game.........how many people are buying her s***, all her great game TALK, which she has NEVER backed up with a WIN when it counted. I'm amazed at all those taken in by her.

Russ isn't even OUT yet.........he's got time to work K/M............the brat could be OUT this week.

I will continue to support Jeff and would give Russ kudos if he stays and pulls off what would be a great game move, without trashing HIM all over the threads.

**JAMMER, we NEED some Jeff love! :wub:

I support J/J, but they have really urked my nerves this week with their bad game play. Jeff needs to calm down and Jordan needs to get her facts straight when speaking to others. She totally caused that reaction in Jeff regarding Michelle, all because she twisted the truth (unintentionally I hope).

If by some miracle Natalie is voted out this week, I'll feel a little better b/c Kevin will be outnumbered, but I could totally see Kevin and Russell teaming up to oust Jeff. Michelle will once again most likely be a wild card and you won't know which way she's going until live eviction.

And when are these dumbasses going to figure out that Natalie can't be 18 and in this game? If she manages to get through this season or voted out without telling the truth, will she be the only person in BB history to work a lie without ever being caught for the longest amount of time?

Geez, not again...........every thread is all about praising the fast talking brat............as I just posted elsewhere, it's no wonder she is able to bluff her way through a poker game.........how many people are buying her s***, all her great game TALK, which she has NEVER backed up with a WIN when it counted. I'm amazed at all those taken in by her.

Russ isn't even OUT yet.........he's got time to work K/M............the brat could be OUT this week.

I will continue to support Jeff and would give Russ kudos if he stays and pulls off what would be a great game move, without trashing HIM all over the threads.

Kevin won't keep Russ after Jeff saved him.

And no matter who is left in the game they all believe Gnat's BS and will keep her over anyone else.

The only way the brat will get booted at this point is if a banner plan outs her over the BB house this week before Thursday.

I think they would all re-think their strategy if they knew she was 24 and has made up every lie in the house since Ronnie left.

I really don't get why no one has sent a banner-plane this year...

They say it's the most highest rated season yet but not worth a banner?

There have been banners for less good reasons.

I really hate that Gnat has gotten away with this.

I'd be happy at this point even if the producers cheated again in the DR and told on her.

I think what Gnat has done is amazing

She hasn't DONE anything........everyone is acting like she already won the game and she hasn't even won next week! She's obviously has tricked YOU (and many others) into believing that her PLAN is flawless. :animated_rotfl:

She hasn't DONE anything........everyone is acting like she already won the game and she hasn't even won next week! She's obviously has tricked YOU (and many others) into believing that her PLAN is flawless. :animated_rotfl:

I'm sorry she dominated, owned, out played, slayed your main man Jeff. But if she lives past this week she isn't even the target next week. She has the jury votes too. She is golden. Hell, she should be looking even better but they gave Jeff the fucking coup that got her biggest partner out of the game. It is 100% amazing she is still around. Maybe because Jeff and Jordan are dumber than fucking dirt. Or maybe she deserves some credit.

If they flew a banner over declaring natalie a liar she would convince everyone that a rejected boyfriend did it and they would believe her.

LOL.

:animated_rotfl:

So true.

I forgot the lack of logic power of who we were dealing with in there with her.

The only "credit" I give the brat is that her inability to win a comp. has kept her in the game.............unlike her poker victims & some of the posters who buy into her smack talk & admire her because they call that "gameplay", she doesn't impress me & obviously doesn't impress Jeff................Jeff wants Russ gone because he knows the brat's a LOSER.

**comparing the brat to Dr. Will, REALLY? :animated_rotfl:

Man, am I watching the same game as all those who are claiming Nat has this game won?? How? This week isn't even over yet! Nat played a great game? That is priceless! LMAO WHAT GAME?? Girl hasn't played BB, but she has done well at poker...don't think that counts tho. Jeff is playing the game. All the Jeff haterade is makin me love him even more! GO JEFF! :smitten:

Looking foward to BBAD & seeing what is crackalackin!

Archived