Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff is liked because "he's hot" and "so sweet" and I never really read how great a player he is because this season all he had was his looks to go on. Well, I don't think he's all that hot and I see hotter guys on the street, so he's never really i mpressed me in that way. I thought he was dumb as a stump the first time I saw him on tv and I continue to think so.

where ARE these streets?!?

One thing no one can argue is that Jeff really knows how to wear that towel. It is just always in exactly the right place on his bod, hanging slightly above :rolleyes: .........well, you know :wub:

LOL

Man, am I watching the same game as all those who are claiming Nat has this game won?? How? This week isn't even over yet! Nat played a great game? That is priceless! LMAO WHAT GAME?? Girl hasn't played BB, but she has done well at poker...don't think that counts tho. Jeff is playing the game. All the Jeff haterade is makin me love him even more! GO JEFF! :smitten:

Looking foward to BBAD & seeing what is crackalackin!

i think gnat is playing an excellent game. to me gameplay is all about taking advantage of what ever opportunity presents itself. J/J ended up wit back to back hoh. instead of totally taking control of the game, they may have found a way to put thenselves in worst position than they were before becoming hoh. At the same time, gnat has moved from the worst position in the game to possible the best. if russ is voted out, K/N will be in the best position to get to the final 2. after the coup, no one would have bet that gnat could get herself into the position she's in now. and as dumb as i thought J/J were, I never imagined they would make this many mistakes. BB must have quit helping them.

Has jeff or jordan watched past seasons? i don't think they understand how the game is played.

I think Natalie has done great. She slid by the first five weeks and now she's been on the block twice and has got Russell on the block.

I'm not getting the reasoning that I'm reading. If Russ made a Final 2 deal with Michelle how does that break a final four deal with the four. Oh well. Jeff had his run.

I think Natalie has done great. She slid by the first five weeks and now she's been on the block twice and has got Russell on the block.

I'm not getting the reasoning that I'm reading. If Russ made a Final 2 deal with Michelle how does that break a final four deal with the four. Oh well. Jeff had his run.

it doesn't break it. jeff was scrambling/justifying. the key[to me] is russ' vote to keep jess, telling jes to get chima to put jeff up next to russ, the lml, and the 'tecnotronics' fight, and michele trashing russ---it's a combo.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Jeff...........thank you for the way you wear that towel............ thank you for knowing that it was your last chance to get Russ out.............and thank you for not being scared of the brat.

It was his last chance for a couple reasons..

1) R already said that he was gonna get Jeff out, as he was his strongest competition. Jeff did not know R said this, but we viewers did, thanks to R's DR.

2) Jeff cannot play for HoH Thursday, but R can. R's odds against K/N/M/Jordan are pretty dayum good, no one can deny that. And R told Jeff in the BY, to his face, that he was gonna take Jeff out, simply because Jeff is his biggest competition. That did NOT help convince Jeff that R was staying true to their alliance. If anything that statement confirmed for Jeff that R was gunning for him.

So Russell said to Jeff's face I'm getting you out before the final 4?

If he did say that, he deserves to get kicked out. But that would be just stupid, so I don't think that was said.

Another thing with the DR is, we don't really know what they ask the house guests. So his response could have been for something else.

Russell agreed and said he would like to stick with the final 4 and fight it out then. Russell from what I heard was going to take out Jeff if he felt Jeff was up to something.

Jeff needs to stop with the threats, he does not know how to play this game and using threats to get people to vote the way you want is BS and I hope it did not scare Kevin into voting Jeff's way.

Jeff thinks people are idiots when he and Jordan say they have not made a deal or made teams. I would like to see Jeff put Jordan on the block and see what happens. Look at how Jeff reacted when his key wasn't first but they are not a team. Yeah right.

Jeff needs to stop with the threats, he does not know how to play this game and using threats to get people to vote the way you want is BS and I hope it did not scare Kevin into voting Jeff's way.

Scare Kevin into voting Jeff's way? lol Kevin telling Jeff the big lie is one of the reasons Russell is leaving this week.

It was especially rich that just minutes before He says you cant go around threatening people to vote a certain way like Russell does :animated_rotfl:

Does he even listen to what comes out of his mouth?

Probably not, the idiot isnt too good in math either. Jeff told Russell that he put him up because Russell broke the final 4 deal by making a final 2 deal with Michelle.....Russell had to explain to Jeff that the final four would be coming before the final 2 LOL

Jammer, pic please

Sorry...went to bed early last night. Caught up on all the updates and posts....still love Jeff, just wish he'd keep his mouth shut sometimes...LOL!

Mmmmm...abs.

28232009061358pm.jpg

Here's one from yesterday. I'm sure a lot of us would love to slap a pillow over Jordans mouth too...LOL!

18232009091439pm.jpg

thank you jammer! xoxo my baby jeff had a bad night! it'll be okay, jeff!

and come'on, you guys! jeff has acted inconsistently-he's guilty. BUT so has r, m, jo, and especially natalie...kevin not so much. i guess people expected jeff to be perfect, but it's a cut throat game.

ooh-jammer...that 2nd pic rawks!

Worse than Jessie... there I said. Hope he's gone next week.

Archived