Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

Yes, I thought there were some good points and some funny things said too,lolol

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said for countless other HG's and I say it for Jeff. It's a game he's playing and the stress of the game got to him. - he owned up to his lack of judgment, just like Russell did, and many of us gave a little latitude there when Russell apologized - right?. He needs to apologize for his comments and move on. Neither one wins any hero awards for their behaviours in certain situations, in fact, just about every contestant of BB in its history has plenty to be contrite about.

Jeff has a dent in his armour - so what? It means he's - gasp - human; ergo - imperfect.

Can we can all ponder for a moment if Jordan is perhaps the brains of the couple (!- ha ha ha) because that was a pretty boneheaded move (when you can see it like we can - which he can't!). :P Stranger things have happened to change the dynamics of the game....

WHO put Jeff on his throne? Posters right here. So whether they still worship him or are fickle and turn on him they have to deal with everyones opinion. I do think it's funny some posters excuse Jeff for behaviors that they were mad at other HG's for. whatever. Some are to dramatic.

Jeff was the underdog for so long, and now that he is at the top he let the power go to his head. It's the same thing every HOH this season has done. Some more than others ...cough...Chima...cough

Jeff's biggest problem is his lack of brains. He isn't thinking strategy. He doesn't understand about the jury votes. He actually believes Nat is on his side. He's done. Stick a fork in him.

ZuZu it could be argued that jordan is why jeff is where he is right now...

1-evicting lydiot ,IMHO because she called jordan a fat Ho, (personal)when they should have gotten rid of kevin or gnat!

2- trying to lead/influence him to evict russell because she was tired of being around him,he has to go, he is on my last nerve!

3- convincing him that gnat and kevin ,but especially gnat are trustworthy and would never LIE to them!

4- selling michelle out when she became new BFF's with gnat.

5-telling him the the day of the POV ceremony,(putting russ up)isn't it amazing "jeff you have no enemies in the house" giving him a FALSE sense of security... not based on any rationale reality!

Jeff is about ten years older than Jordan and I'd hope a lot wiser. He has his own mind. While Jordan may influence his decisions I don't think he makes his decisions just based on what she says to him. He has been in the house the whole time and he should've been able to tell that nat is not to be trusted at any cost. Yet when Jordan says she trusts her he doesn't reason with her as to why she shouldn't.

I put a lot of the blame on Michelle. She took advantage of Jordan when she was her most vulnerable, when she got her letter from home, and then ran back and forth between J&J and Russell causing all the suspicions and distrust. When Jordan figured out just how much of a back stabbing liar Michelle really was there was Nat to befriend her and take advantage of her.

I've said for countless other HG's and I say it for Jeff. It's a game he's playing and the stress of the game got to him. - he owned up to his lack of judgment, just like Russell did, and many of us gave a little latitude there when Russell apologized - right?. He needs to apologize for his comments and move on. Neither one wins any hero awards for their behaviours in certain situations, in fact, just about every contestant of BB in its history has plenty to be contrite about.

Jeff has a dent in his armour - so what? It means he's - gasp - human; ergo - imperfect.

Can we can all ponder for a moment if Jordan is perhaps the brains of the couple (!- ha ha ha) because that was a pretty boneheaded move (when you can see it like we can - which he can't!). :P Stranger things have happened to change the dynamics of the game....

While I agree with you zuzu, I find it strange that we are quick to forgive Jeff, but if Chima or Nat had said the same things, they would have been burned at the stake, JMO

Cecimom ITA! I was in love with Jeff as much as the next Jeff-lover; but, his game play has totally put me off.

He threatened anyone who would betray the FF of JJMR, and he is the first to go back on his word. He taunts Russell saying "You got... GOT!" Well, of course Russ did get "got" because he believed the FF alliance of JJMR... get to the FF together, then all bets off. If only K/M would vote to keep Russ. But Jeff is out next week without a Jordan HOH and I don't feel bad about that, thought I would.

Oh he could be out with a Jordan HOH. Jordan noms Michelle and Natalie and Kevin wins POV and saves Natalie Jeff would have to go up. And he would be voted out. THis is what I really want to see!

I always just hoped J&J would make it to the jury house. I'm surprised they have lasted this long being in that house with all the weirdos, psychos, backstabbers, liars and rats.

I do still wish Jordan somehow wins some money.

I really do not get why ppl get sooo upset when someone critizes Jeffs gameplay, we comment on everyones gameplay and while I have been a Jeff fan, I absolutely do not think he is playin a good game, and it has nothing to do with him putting Russell up, actually everything gsn says I agree with,lol

Not complaining right now, too tired to do so, but has there ever been a season where ever HOH thought they were god and assumed their power would last forever? Jessie, Ronnie, Jessie, Russell, Chima, Jordan, Jeff... Every single one of them fell victim to it, each week people said the same things about how awful the HOH would act and the very next week they behaved with the exact same manner. Russell ALMOST made it past his HOH week but fell victim I believe a night before his reign was over when they had that mega fight. But still, these people all must be pretty stupid to not realize how they are acting. I believe Natalie would be the worst if she ever wins HOH but that probably won't happen.

Not complaining right now, too tired to do so, but has there ever been a season where ever HOH thought they were god and assumed their power would last forever? Jessie, Ronnie, Jessie, Russell, Chima, Jordan, Jeff... Every single one of them fell victim to it, each week people said the same things about how awful the HOH would act and the very next week they behaved with the exact same manner. Russell ALMOST made it past his HOH week but fell victim I believe a night before his reign was over when they had that mega fight. But still, these people all must be pretty stupid to not realize how they are acting. I believe Natalie would be the worst if she ever wins HOH but that probably won't happen.

I agree

still love him. i don't get upset @ criticism of his gameplay---i agree w/ lots of it. i'm just stunned by the massive jeff hate all over the internet. i think even in his rant last night, he realized he was wrong--yet russ gets a pass[and said 'part of it was my fault' after his fricken' inquisition of michelle. i guess i'm used to ranting loons-i'm from jersey!

it's ok-i hearby take full custody of douchy jeff!

1-evicting lydiot ,IMHO because she called jordan a fat Ho, (personal)when they should have gotten rid of kevin or gnat!

2- trying to lead/influence him to evict russell because she was tired of being around him,he has to go, he is on my last nerve!

3- convincing him that gnat and kevin ,but especially gnat are trustworthy and would never LIE to them!

5-telling him the the day of the POV ceremony,(putting russ up)isn't it amazing "jeff you have no enemies in the house" giving him a FALSE sense of security... not based on any rationale reality!

Totally agree!!!! I said that Jordon was going to be Jeff's downfall last week and about got my head served on a platter! I like jordon, I really do think that she's sweet, but she is just not good for Jeff's game! Jordon has wanted Russell out since she was HOH and kept putting it in Jeff's ear. Like i said earlier - it's easy for us to yell at Jeff since we know all of the conversations - but still come on - believing Nat & Kevin because Jordon says that she does???

Totally agree!!!! I said that Jordon was going to be Jeff's downfall last week and about got my head served on a platter! I like jordon, I really do think that she's sweet, but she is just not good for Jeff's game! Jordon has wanted Russell out since she was HOH and kept putting it in Jeff's ear. Like i said earlier - it's easy for us to yell at Jeff since we know all of the conversations - but still come on - believing Nat & Kevin because Jordon says that she does???

I also concur, I think deep down that besides the fact that Jordan is immature she is really very insecure, and that deep down there is a slight doubt that she has that Jeff would not take her to f2 and take Russell, Jordan just does not and has not gotten that Jeff is over the moon about her and that he is in her cornor in more ways than one, I think she has too much insecurity where men are concerned in general, and Jordan has not been good for Jeffs game in mho.

I certainly don't hate Jeff. I still think jeff is one helluva good looking man and photographs beautifully and if he wishes to go further using his looks as a springboard, I think the offers are going to pour in. I just don't care anymore whether or not he makes it to F2 and I didn't just begin yesterday thinking that his bulb was somewhat dim. I HAVE always thought him personable. I dunno about that now. Do I think he will make it to F2? I think the chances are terrific that he will. Will I like him again before BB11 ends? Possibly. Nothing is written in stone that says I am obliged to like or dislike one HG forever. I reserve the right to change my mind at will.

CeCiMom...is the eye roll at my post?

Noooo... My eye roll is at Jeff.

I reserve my hate for real life people in my life who do me wrong. Not reality tv people. But I also don't go oogy woogy love over them either. seriously.

great post. ITA with the points you made. I would also like to add her not using the veto to get out Russ last week by letting him do it this week. Then Russ gets mad at Jeff, and not Jordan.

I am sure that some people got "oogy woogy" over that canadian guy, Jenkins, too. Really and truly, people like evil Dick and danielle and ronnie and chima and so forth and so on - I am not being specific here - are nothing much in the way of inspiration. I take it all in small doses for sanity's sake.

Archived