Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

Did I just read somewhere that Jordon doesn't understand why Michelle is upset about Russ leaving and Natalie says because he was Michelle's partner - then she said "I had Jesse"

HELLO PEOPLE - THAT SHOWS THAT SHE STILL HOLDS THE GRUDGE ON GETTING JESSE OUT!!

Sorry my caps was on so that maybe Jordon and Jeff could feel my pain and end up sending her to be with her Jesse! I think that i'll need more than "caps" to get it thru their heads!

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh he could be out with a Jordan HOH. Jordan noms Michelle and Natalie and Kevin wins POV and saves Natalie Jeff would have to go up. And he would be voted out.

Holy crap Neb!!! I never even thought of this. Okay, this is going to be a super duper stressful week.

that's why he shouldn't BD this week - the numbers isn't there yet! I'm just very worried about this - I agree it's going to be a stressful week! Kevin is way better at comps than Russell or Natalie - should've gotten him out imo.

Well, now that Russell's up, he better be evicted. It would be so dumb to encourage people to keep him now after p*ssing him off.

I'm good either way. I like both Russell and Jeff. Part of the fun in watching this game unfold is seeing how they overcome different obstacles/challenges. Any time someone can get themselves out of a crappy situation, I'm happy...even if I don't like them. I just enjoy seeing people actually play and the thinking involved in it.

I think we will see Jeff in the Jury house before Jordon, probably next week--I would still like to see Jeff/Michelle in F2 but I just don't see that happening. Of all people I really don't want to see Natalie in F2.

I wish that these people would do interviews AFTER they have had a chance to watch all the shows, read some sites, then give their opinions & thoughts....because I'd love to know how many times J/J kick themselves for siding with Nat/Kevin.

Well, now that Russell's up, he better be evicted. It would be so dumb to encourage people to keep him now after p*ssing him off.

I agree it's too late now, but I don't think Jeff thought all of this thru for his game.

I feel Jeff is talking big and nothing will come of it. Natalie is always talking about how tuff she is and has yet to do anything to back up any of her claims. I cannot imagine be secluded for months with people I do not know and who have very different personalities. That and the pressures of the game cause people to become someone they probably aren't. I wonder how some of the previous guests feel after they watch themselves. I bet there are a few that wonder who was that person.

I agree it's too late now, but I don't think Jeff thought all of this thru for his game.

that is fairly obvious....that he didn't think it through!!!

They ran the same 5 scenarios over, and over ,and over, and over, and over ....came up with different answers each time.... :animated_rotfl:

I don't think jeff ever even considered russell could actually turn this around, flip the script, if he was able to get michelle,and kevin to vote gnat out... I firmly beleive this revalation came to him in a DR session...

Jeff figured I BD russell,and he automactically goes home!(SH) This is why he was freaking out last night about michelle and kevin,questioning everything they said and did!

This is another reason they should have let Michelle know what was going to go down before doing it...I mean if michelle finds out,or gets an inkling that kevin and gnat both were TOLD russell was getting BD when jeff first won HOH, but they obviously didn't trust her with the info.....whoa!!!

OK...I have been totally out of the loop here lately so correct me if I am wrong...lol...

Russell, Natalie and Kevin are all after Jeff. If he voted out Natalie then Russell would do whatever he could do to win HOH and get rid of Jeff and vice versa but Natalie totally sucks at ALL of the challenges so there is less of a chance for her to get HOH. I think getting rid of Russell is a good move but I also think he should have gotten rid of Kevin when he had the chance. Kevin has been doing not too bad at all in the challenges and stands a much better chance of getting HOH. Sheesh...the only person NOT going after Jeff at this point is Jordan. It will be interesting to see how things play out and see if he manages to stay in the house. I really really hope he does.

I think we will see Jeff in the Jury house before Jordon, probably next week--I would still like to see Jeff/Michelle in F2 but I just don't see that happening. Of all people I really don't want to see Natalie in F2.

I wish that these people would do interviews AFTER they have had a chance to watch all the shows, read some sites, then give their opinions & thoughts....because I'd love to know how many times J/J kick themselves for siding with Nat/Kevin.

I was just saying something similar in another thread ~ I would love to be a fly on the wall if Jordan got to watch not just the show, but Jeff on the live feeds ~ you can be certain her opinion of him would change!

I was just saying something similar in another thread ~ I would love to be a fly on the wall if Jordan got to watch not just the show, but Jeff on the live feeds ~ you can be certain her opinion of him would change!

Why would her opinion change? What would she see on the live feeds that she doesn't live with everyday in the house. Makes no sense to me at all.

What the heck did Jordan do to cause everyone to go against her. Play the game. Same with Jeff. He's playing the game.

wow, so far of what I have watched of the show tonight, the edit on Jeff is really bad, he is looking like as ass,lol

I'd like to see the reaction on his families face watching K/N getting over on him. They must be screaming at the TV screen. Seeing Jeff talking shit about the people who are more for him and being nice to the people who are trying their best to get him out next week.

lol this show tonight made him look like one of biggest idiots in big brother history

the move to get russell out wasnt dumb on the surface

what made it dumb was the move last week to boot lydia

he could have had two of the weakest comp players there with lydia and nat michelle and jordan going into next week

i am not counting him out like most because while not sharpest mentally gamewise he is still a hell of a comp player

he made that otev comp looked easy not even using the rope while everyone even russell struggle and had to use rope

if bb wants to keep him in the game only thing they really need to do is throw out a physical comp and he will win easily

I guess I whizzed thru the ads, will have to go back and watch, but I doubt I could find Jess funny. Funny lookin maybe

Archived