Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

OK Guys... I have talked with Morty and MadMarty and we are going to hold a contest, the winner will be allowed to call in and talk with MadMarty, his Co host, Morty(if he feels like it), myself, and most important Evel Dick on the Saturday, September 5th show...

I am posting this now so we can get the rules posted, and you all can ask any questions you may have about the rules...

The contest will open at Midnight Tuesday September 1st Eastern time and will close 48 hours later on Thursday September 3 at midnight eastern time...

The contest will be trivia questions from all seasons of Big Brother, and the answers may or may not be found on Mortystv.com or tvfanforums.net...

You will need to answer as many questions as you can, and e-mail them to me by the close of the contest at yana@mortystv.com...

There will be questions from EVERY season, including the current one...

In the event of a tie, the person that got the most correct answers to me the quickest will be the winner...

Please keep in mind that this is a phone call to speak with Evel Dick, and that if you weren't a fan, and you want to give him crap, he will be more than happy to return it... We don't want to get MadMarty in trouble, so please be polite...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and I are close so I'll let someone else have the call. Good luck everyone!!! He's a really fun guy.

Dick and I are close so I'll let someone else have the call. Good luck everyone!!! He's a really fun guy.

He's a mushroom??? (fungi) LOL...

A close friend of mine used to work at the Ritz Carlton like 20+ yrs ago, and worked with Dick... I remember him calling me the night of the season premier of BB8, "Saying, dude, I used to work with that guy!" He even showed me pics from those days, and Wow, Dick definitely looked different, lol...

The contest will open at Midnight Tuesday September 1st Eastern time and will close 48 hours later on Thursday September 3 at midnight eastern time...

Well phewy, I wont be up, I gotta work on Wed :( someone is going to answer them all before I get to see them. :crybaby:

Oh Joni, so good to see Poncho and hear form you. I will love to listen to whoever wins the call with ED, I love me some ED too.

Dream it would be fair... The questions may or may not come from here, as long as I don't post them where only the hosts and mods can see LOL...

I'll play just cause I'm curious how many questions I'll get right... although I didn't start watching BB until season 4 (or 5?)... not a fan of him so not crazy about winning for that reason, but would love the bragging rights here if I did win, and would be fun to chat about BB on the radio!

Off topic. excuse please. I didn't come to Morty's during the DICK/DANIELLE season. Did people here love him/her? Hate him/her? Just curious. Was it an argumentative year on Morty's? Thanks.

it was most brutal bb season here

by far the nastiest bb season here in terms of flaming etc...

unlike jokers which was split 50/50 ed

mortys was love ed 90%

daniele wasnt really love or hate

i got suspended for three weeks of it

it had nothing to do with ed thou

Archived