Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We both feel so bad about what happened today, that we've got something special that we are setting up... I will be able to tell you more after Monday... :)... This is going to be good...

LOL, I'll try and not talk about poop this time... or crack... or tampons....or not being dressed. Holy cow, I can't believe how lame I was today. I'm really not that dumb people...I promise!! Caj, back me up here!

You did spectacular. I'm about to wrap up the entire interview rerun. I was so sad that I was at work instead of being in morty's chat. Also, I'm going to be at work next saturday so I won't be able to hear it live either. I loved hearing morty and Yana talk too. Morty should have his own daily radio show. Now that woudl be something lol

Elle I told Dick he was going to love your voice hehe... We talked for a couple of hours, he really feels bad about what happened, bless his heart...

ETA: Elle do you pronounce your name like Ellie, or like AllNatural?

Elle I told Dick he was going to love your voice hehe... We talked for a couple of hours, he really feels bad about what happened, bless his heart...

ETA: Elle do you pronounce your name like Ellie, or like AllNatural?

Elle like the El in El Salvador. Ellie was perfect actually. I don't want to use the full screen name or my first name, so that was cute. i liked it. Thanks!

ETA: I think Caj should call in with me. We'll promise to not make it into a sex line.. well.. he promises anyhow LOL

ETA update: whoa whoa whoa... there will be no phone sex of any sort. I had no idea that it was a catholic Uni..lol. I'll be good. I wonder if that's why I've had "Abide With Me" in my head all night...ya..that's it..

I've been out all day, so I'm just NOW getting to listen to this... I'm at the point where it's Morty (YOU ROCK BTW) and MM and his partner... Waiting for Elle and Yana to return... Morty it's awesome to hear your voice!!! :animated_wave:

I'll ETA as it goes along...

ETA: ELLY MAY :smilielol: *Nice, NOT WEARING MUCH* :naughty:

Crack Addicts, LMAO!!!

Yana Bless your heart, sucka, LOL...

LOL.. I'm glad you're having fun :P I was so nervous that I didn't even realize what I was blurting out. Still, it was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next week. At least now I have time to prepare more questions for Dick. I don't think "Anal or Oral" would have gone over well now that I know it's a Catholic Uni... even though I know how wild Catholics can be!!

LOL.. I'm glad you're having fun :P I was so nervous that I didn't even realize what I was blurting out. Still, it was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next week. At least now I have time to prepare more questions for Dick. I don't think "Anal or Oral" would have gone over well now that I know it's a Catholic Uni... even though I know how wild Catholics can be!!

I'd better get a shout-out LOL :devilish:

ETA: I say we have a drinking game for everytime Elle says OMG, next week, LMAO... We'd be toasted in 15 mins :smilielol:

Be nice to me Reaper or I'll be even more nervous about going on next week. You don't want all my fans to be disappointed now do you :P Ya, first Dick doesn't show up...then I don't. We don't want MM's show going down hill do we! Be nice, if not for me, for him :P

Ugh, I won't be as dorky next week...I hope.

Today was so much fun though.

ETA: I think I may join you in this drinking game. It could be fun!!

I'm just bustin your, um, well, uh, you know what I mean, LOL...

You did AWESOME!!! Just be yourself and don't worry about it!!!

Ok, well, refrain a bit, cuz it could get X-rated quick, knowing YOU, LOL...

ETA: Thank You MadMarty, you have added a new dimension of my crazy addiction... Seriously, it is AWESOME that you'd use your show to include BB and this site (WHICH IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!)

:o

ELLY -----------> smiley-sex020.gif

ETA: Fus: *Raises hand* I actually expected an older sounding guy (sorry, Morty) Actually, that is really meant as a compliment!!! You have a young voice!!! :)

ETA part 2: I always wanted to ask you this Fus... I've been :food-smiley-005: Soooooo, I've decided to ask... Why does Fus speak about Fus, in the 3rd person??? Just curious ;)

So we're doing this all again next Saturday? I'm marking my calendar to be there for the pre-show party or the tailgate party as I'm coming to think of it.

Hurray! I love surprises. I can't wait :) Listening to this crew may become a Saturday afternoon must-do.

That emoticon is positively naughty Reaper. Positively. Perfect.

We are going to do this again next Saturday... I have all Evel Dick's numbers this time, and can call if need be, but it's at 11:00 his time, so shouldn't be a problem...

We are also going to continue the show over to at lease Survivor... Who all should we get to give us their opinions on them before the show Survivor premiers?

but it's at 11:00 his time

So 1PM my time, Hmmmm I have an hour to kill.. What kind of trouble could we get into. Plus I better call and make sure there are no sports on that afternoon.

The show Johnny and I do, last fall was noon - 2 but we kept getting bumped by sports, so we moved to 10-noon. I'll check Tues and make sure there is nothing going on that afternoon.

So we have the F4, Yana, Elle, Reaper and me. I say we get Reaper drunk, tar and feather him and throw the body over the back fence... You with me Yana!!!

Archived