Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg, thanks so much! This is crazy, I can't believe it!! Okay, Yana, is it 1pm or 1am. Here you said PM, but the message you sent me said AM.

I'm starting to feel nervous, what the heck did I just get myself into? I hope you have a little beepy thing because I swear... I'll try to be good though.

Zuzu, we should do a threeway call!!!! You live where I live, we can do it...can't we?

Damn, I was so busy with work this week, I completely forgot about the contest!!! I am so STOKED for you Elle, I can't wait to hear your sexy voice, eh!!! Oh, and about this 3 way with ZuZu, I WANT PICS!!! LOL

Congrats Elle!!!

(Oh, and Elle, I wouldn't worry bout the swearing, I think between You and Dick, the whole show may get bleeped, LOL)

Caj, I just realize that I almost have as many posts as you. Soon I'll be on top in more places than one. How exciting!!!

p.s. dang lurkers!!! They suck!!!

ETA: hahah Reaper. I'm nervous though. I also sound like an operator on speed so I'm afraid of how I'll come off. I hope it goes well though.

Does anyone have any questions you'd like me to ask? I'm drawing a blank, seriously.

Yana, is it true he can't talk about the current season? I hope that isn't true... because wow, lame.

And Madmarty, what's the procedure?? Can you call me by Elle and not my real name. I'm trying to shield my reality tv addiction from those I know. Ok, i can't believe I'm really doing this. Pinch me!!

Don't be nervous, just be yourself and you'll do awesome!!! Um, a question for Dick :animated_scratchchin: Hmmmm, would he ever be interested in signing up here at Morty's and posting when he could??? I dunno, that's dumb, hmmm, how about, how is his relationship with Dani these days???

*Don't drink to much coffee or energy drinks before you call in* And, what a minute, you know my real name, why can't we know yours, LOL!!!

Just be sure to tell him how much you like Dick, and that you like him too... :smilielol:

Yep, I do love me some Dick. And that right there is why Kevin is alright in my books. Okay, I'm writing these questions down... keep em coming and thanks! The only one I have so far (of my own) is, "If you could make out with any HG, who would it be?" I'd also ask who is his least fav of all the seasons and most fav..excluding himself.

Just off the top of my head...

How much different is your life now, AFTER BB???

Did you spend all your winnings yet???

What was your favorite purchase, besides the trip to Europe with Dani, that you always wanted, but, couldn't afford???

Any one lady in your life now, or just multiple chicks??? LOL *And, if so, Reaper gives him props, hahaha*

Did you make any investments with your winnings, and, if so, what???

If you are single, wanna come visit me in C - eh - N - eh - D - eh for a good time??? LOL

If you can discuss this season, ask him how he would destroy NastaLIE, and please please give examples???

Just some random thoughts!!!

YOUR GONNA BE AMAZING!!! And an AWESOME rep for Morty's!!! Thanks MadMarty, Yana, and Elle!!!

But, above all, HAVE FUN!!!

I definitely like the question about doing Allstars if they had another one...

Or, has he ever thought of doing TAR with either Dani, or his son??? Or has he ever even been asked???

And you could basically just tell him that 90-95% of us at Morty's would love to punch Ronnie and Jessie!!! (I like that to Cajun)

Elle Marty and I about it and please call in at 1:15 P.M., just so I'm clear, it's not you, it's me, that's in the afternoon, and it's EST...

ETA: Don't worry, you are going to have a blast with Evel Dick, he's a really fun person to talk, you'll see, don't be nervous...

Please call in at 1:15 so we know everything is running right before you call in... After that, it's just have fun talking to Dick for a few minutes... We will let you know when you get on how long you will have... It's going to be fun, but please do watch any swearing, we don't want to get Marty or his station manager in trouble LOL...

So will I be able to hear all of you on my phone? Or do I need to tune into the radio show online as well? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't know how this works. The closest thing I've ever been to being on the radio was being on top of my bf (at the time) who was a DJ. I use to make him do his "radio voice" to turn me on. ya..fun times.

You will be able to hear us all when we talk... Don't worry about the questions... I understand how you feel... Please don't have your computer tuned into the live broadcast though, that will cause an echo... I know this much from my DJ ex boyfriend LOL...

Remember Elle - if you get too nervous just remember. Dick may have been in the BB house but you have survived Morty's Forums AND chat!

See if you can talk ED into that three way.... err you meant phone call right, never mind that call is already a four way! Any more people involved and it has a whole new name. You won and deserve something nice to happen in your world.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your call! I will be listening and sending you positive vibes. You take that how you want to ;P

And Reaper, there was this time, in a private HOH chat, where.... ah, too bad there was no camera.

Okay Elle, MadMarty and Yana, we'll be listening. Ask Dick when he's coming North of the Border. That's all this inquiring mind wants to know.

Archived