Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we have the F4, Yana, Elle, Reaper and me. I say we get Reaper drunk, tar and feather him and throw the body over the back fence... You with me Yana!!!

Did anyone catch the license plate of that bus that just ran me over??? Twice!!! I just woke up with tire tracks ALL over me, and I'm sore as hell!!!

You can keep your body to yourself.. I'm replacing you with a machine. I know it won't let me down nor will it talk back!!

:P

Yeah apparently Elly's (<----- LOL) new best friends are Energizer Lithium Batteries :animated_shocking:

Oh, hahaha... to all of that. And for the record... it's not the size of the battery that matters... it's how you use it. Surely you boys must have heard THAT line before, or at least something similar to it :P

I can't wait for next week, it should be fun. I wonder how much my phone bill is going to be though? I may have to get a long distance plan before then.

Reaper, aren't you glad now we have a secret side deal on a final 2 alliance?

Elle, you can get a calling card to use for the call if you don't have a VOiP service like Rogers Home Phone.

For the survivor opener you should put out a contest for best "Survivor Liners" and the winners get their voices used saying their one-liners for the opening bit. You can change them as the show progresses. If you had the time you could make a thing for each show since the show will be bi-weekly. Get more members involved in the after BB season activity. Starting with Fuskie doing a Jeff Probst impression of "The Tribe has spoken" or have Morty do a "Morty has spoken" line.

Wait damn it, I thought Reaper and I had a secret side deal to F2... smiley-angry030.gif

Zuzu I love the one of Morty saying Morty has spoken... That would be a cute one to take the show out...

Archived