Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

Well, crap Elle, I thought we'd had a finally 2 deal since way be in eBB??? I know it was a long time ago, and we don't talk about it much, but remember we were talking about an F3 deal with Felix??? I know Felix isn't his screen name, but his avatar was Felix the cat remember him???

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK on I'm getting really heartbroken over here... I thought mine and Elle's was the only real F2 up in the Mo.... FotH... You know what I'm sayin??? breaking.gif

OK on I'm getting really heartbroken over here... I thought mine and Elle's was the only real F2 up in the Mo.... FotH... You know what I'm sayin??? breaking.gif

I think I may need a translation on "the Mo" Lmao!

Yana, I'll be your F2 if we can make out for sure! I think Caj is afraid of me :sadangel:

Ok, it's settled...

Yana & Madmarty = F2

Repear & Zuzu = F2

Stevea & Me = F2

Sorry Caj..unboiler!!! You're on your own :P Turns out Stevea is cajun so my void is filled now.

Psst... I'm if any of your deals don't work out ppl, you know where to find me ;) Afterall, there can only be one F2 and I plan to be half of it.

Ladies and Gentlemen you have your final 6 :)

The only alliance that really matters is F1 and I intend to be there. I'm not above doing what it takes to get past spot 6 through 2 though *wink* Oh, and I do have to protect Reaper's interests along the way. We're a pretty scary alliance. Don't forget Elle and Yana, secret girls alliance - we need Elle's wiggle back to deflect their attention while we scheme.

Just wait Zuzu, Halloween is coming up, and the guys'll love my avaitar... OMG I hope I can find her again... I just got a new computer... :Rushes to look for her:

Archived