Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

I'm really glad to hear you are having fun with it Zuzu... I know the questions are harder than our trivia ones, but this one sort has to be... I don't think they are too hard though...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to let the player whose emal address starts with isis, I have your answers, thank you so much!!!

ETA: That even with the fact that I already have an e-mail with the answers, doesn't mean they were all right, and you could still win if they weren't and you get more than that person with your answers...

Dick and I are close so I'll let someone else have the call. Good luck everyone!!! He's a really fun guy.

Joy you really have a great sense of humor and to think at one time you wouldn't have shared this tidbit with anyone. I miss your coffee and cake.

ED was one of BB's best so I will be green with envy for whoever gets to talk to him.

I want to thank all of you that played in the contest... It was fun to come up with the questions, and it was fun to judge all the answers... We have our winner, and that person is drumroll.gif ElleNaturelle... I will PM you with the number to call and the time is 1:00 P.M. Eastern Standard time...

Here are the questions with the answers...

1. How many times per week did Big Brother air in season 1? 6

2. Who was in the " couples alliance "? Roddy/Chiara and Eric/Lisa

3. Who was the oldest house guest to ever appear on Big Brother as a contestant? Jerry McDonald

4. Who were the first people to have sex in the Big Brother house? David and Amanda

5. What was the name of the power that Mike "Boogie" won in season 7? Coup D Etat

6. Two weeks before this seasons finale Big Brother broke the rules about outside information, and told the house guests about 9/11. Big Brother told contestant Monica her cousin was missing. What was her cousins name? Tamitha

7. Name the names of the three (3) alliances in the house during season 6. The Friendship, The Nerd Herd, and The Sovereign Six

8. What season was America's player intorduced? 8

9. On what date did Russell hit his head on the bottom of the pool? July 27

10. What was Janelle's famous words to Jennifer and Maggie when she put them on the block during the double eviction? Bye Bye Bitches

11. Who left the house due to personal matters that to this day remain undisclosed? Neil

12. What did Jessie tell the other house guests the banner that flew over the house said? Libra is a liar Love Steven

13. Who was the first person to ever be voted (evicted) out of the house? Will Mega

14. What was Dana's nickname, given to her by fellow house guest Jack? Buzzard Crotch

15. When was the first season that had a double elimination week? 5

16. Who hid in a large vase to spy on the other house guests? Allison

17. What did Chima refer to herself as when talking about Russell being a terrorist? Twin Towers

18. When this house guest was evicted it was revealed that they were a member of the Black Panthers, name this past house guest. Will Mega

19.What was the name of the first "true" alliance in Big Brother history? Chilltown

20. Has there ever been a season that every evicted house guest got to vote? yes

21.Who were the four (4) horsemen? Scott, Jase, Michael (Cowboy), and Drew

22.What did Evel Dick pour over Jen's head? Tea, or Iced Tea

23.What did Jerry call Memphis that made Memphis irate? Womanizer

24. When Casey left, he had some comments for Jessie, Natilie said some things back to Casey in Jessie defense, and Casey asked "What are you his _____________?" Fill in the blank. Bulldog?

25. In what season was Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches replaced with slop? 7

Congratulations Elle!!!!

:party_smilie:

OMG

Elle is going to be talking to Evil Dick? This may be the most R-rated interview he's done yet. LOL. I absolutely cannot wait to hear it!!! He's going to fall in love/lust with and steal our Elle - like a pirate! Reaper? Where are you? I need reinforcements!

11. Who left the house due to personal matters that to this day remain undisclosed? Neil

who the hell is neil ???

'''''''''

congrats to ELLE !!

Hi Joni - Neil started off in BB9 and was suppose to be coupled with Josh but he left early due to a family issue (so I heard).

omg, thanks so much! This is crazy, I can't believe it!! Okay, Yana, is it 1pm or 1am. Here you said PM, but the message you sent me said AM.

I'm starting to feel nervous, what the heck did I just get myself into? I hope you have a little beepy thing because I swear... I'll try to be good though.

Zuzu, we should do a threeway call!!!! You live where I live, we can do it...can't we?

Archived