Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we all looking at the same show?????

Jordon is just adorable, she has beautiful facial features, a awesome full figure & a sweet personalty!

After 7 or 8 weeks in the bb house anyone would be a little crazy and act outside their real person....

Give them all a break...............just sayin'...........

well stated :applause:

wow jeff actually insulted her saying russell is the stronger of two competitively

of all hg she imo is probably best comp player there

jeff is by far the most athletic there

but michelle has the balance of being somewhat athletic and mentally smart in comps

majority of bb comps are more mental i think

One thing missing from previous years (quite a few years back) is the ability to share your opinion on houseguests no matter what they did in the house.

Michele is hot because of her nice little face, nice little skin and bouncy little boobies. Not spectacular but a good compromise between cute female features and smarts in the house.

It's dumb comparing Michelle and Jordan. They're night and day. You either like one type or the other.

I disagree. Both are lovely :-)

I like Michele because she is smart and, for the guys who have a clue, she has both brains, a nice little body and ability to compete. Jordan is more impressive physically. She can make your jaw drop and she can charm you with her little southern accent. I guess she's like a little corn muffin. You want to have her every morning :-)

A big pile of dog crap is better than 500k? Well Jordan probably wouldnt know the difference

Hey, Neb good to see you around! :animated_wave:

Hey Ginger! Hope all is well with you! Hope to catch you on the same time on these boards before the finale!

Yeah, we're like two ships passing in the night, this season. :sadwalk:

At the end of tonight's show it showed Michelle hugging Russell and crying because he got backdoored. Last week she was urging J&J to backdoor him.

I really think she was crying because Jeff said it could have easily been her. And it should have been if he wanted the bigger threat of the two out. Not a bright one that Jeff

Hey, Neb good to see you around! :animated_wave:

Hi

Man I must have been drunk when I wrote that I dont remember that LOL

One thing missing from previous years (quite a few years back) is the ability to share your opinion on houseguests no matter what they did in the house.

Michele is hot because of her nice little face, nice little skin and bouncy little boobies. Not spectacular but a good compromise between cute female features and smarts in the house.

You're kidding right? As long as I've been here, it' the same posters jumping all over you if you dare to disagree.

Jus' sayin'

Carry on......................................

I really think she was crying because Jeff said it could have easily been her. And it should have been if he wanted the bigger threat of the two out. Not a bright one that Jeff

Well whatever the reason I don't think it was because she cared he got backdoored. She likely was just doing it to get a vote from him in the end.

particularly since they threatened her that she'd be a target if she gave Russell a vote. she's not in anyone's final 2 scheme, but should she get there, having put up J/J might help her get jury votes.

If Michelle falls right back in with the jeff/jordan alliance if she wins HOH, I will really be dissapointed with her... She should put them up without a second thought ,just like she did chima!

Especially after the way she was treated durning this little power play ... not told it was going to happen,being basically threatened to either vote our way or your out, seeing how they are treating gnat and kevin, their new bff's.

Michele has the best chance of winning HOH going into next week and Jeff taking Russ out helps her (in fact, she was pushing for it last week)..............IMO, she will stay with J/J and if I was betting $$$, I would bet on Mich/Jeff for F2.

Michele has no options other than to stay with J&J. Kevin and Natalie don't like her and she knows it...and at least she'll always be the the second choice target with Jeff around...besides if she makes it to final three with J&J she may not win the endurance part..she will whip their buts in part 2 and part 3.

Michele has no options other than to stay with J&J. Kevin and Natalie don't like her and she knows it...and at least she'll always be the the second choice target with Jeff around...besides if she makes it to final three with J&J she may not win the endurance part..she will wipe their buts in part 2 and part 3.

Depending on the type of endurance comp it is, she might win it. Don't forget, she was the last girl in the last endurance comp earlier this season. If she is against J&J and it is a comp that is more forgiving for those who are lighter, she would win it.

No matter what she's on the back end of 3. I say she rather stick with N&J and take Kevin to the end. Jessie looks like he hates him, you have votes from Russel, Jordan and Jeff. I'm guessing Jordan and Jeff would realize they made a mistake?

Anyway, I think she has a better shot at the competitions, espicially physical without Jeff in the house.

It appears to me that Michele considers herself more alone in the game than some might think. She is clever enough to try and make it work for her or she'd be gone already. Michele can win comps. What she does with it is anybody's guess. Nothing she does would surprise me but it would interest me.

I don't see her doing that Joy...unless she gets wind of all the bashing and trashing of her that they (J/J) have been doing. Michele has been professing her loyalty to the Js throughout their reign...saying her alliance with Russ has been fake. I think she'll stick with them to F3 if she can, unless the Js strike at her 1st.

Archived