Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only that but they also called her a liar, well, her or Russell. They also have been distant with her and made her worry all week. I think she goes after Gnat, with the option of backdooring Jeff or Jordan. She's smart, unless her infatuation with Jeff is stronger than her will to win. Don't be surprised if Gnat buzzes around her ear if she wins HOH, I see Gnat spilling the beans on everything Jordan/Jeff said about her. Could get interesting.

Michele winning HOH will be a lot more interesting than if Natalie won, that's for sure. Michele is so unpredictable. She is definitely on her own and knows it. Michele is infactuated with Jeff but I think she can may be able to put aside for now since Jeff made his move and especially the way he treated her during the veto comp. That does not help him. He's still a major competitor and she will probably go after him but Natalie is her prime target.

I am so hoping that Michele wins HOH on Thursday!

Michele is a fierce competitor. Came in 2nd in this week's POV.

I really hope she wins HOH, Kev/Nat fill her in on all the bashing that J/J have been doing, and she puts up J/J.

Her speech should be: You ruined my F2 deal; payback's a b!tch.

LOL If she did nom them I think she should say something like "I would never have made this move two weeks ago but from your actions last week it is clear deals mean nothing to you two"

Then come eviction night Kevin and Nat make it a tie and Michelle breaks it saying " I am going to get rid of the strongest one and that is Jeff"

Getting rid of Jeff is the best thing for her game she would have a much better chance at comps

She's gotta stay with J&J, because K&N don't like her at all. Maybe she will be actually be the one leaving next week.

But she can beat K/N easier than she can Jeff. I say dump him

here is a really good reason jordan should have not gone all "gnat" in the fight between russell and jeff

"Jordan explains that the plan was known by Kevin because the plan was to backdoor him. She says, "You have a final two deal with Michelle!" Russell trying to explain the math. It's final 4 then 2 jeesh. Jeff tells Jordan to "STFU already. Honestly, enoughs enough. Be quiet this isn't even your problem." He's been trying to get her to stop yelling at Russell."

If Michelle was paying attention to this and picked up on what jordan said, she would know where she actually stands with jeff and jordan. They told kevin the plan..but Michelle was kept totally in the dark until the POV ceremony. That is why jeff told jordan to STFU already.... not becuase of her helping him in the fight, but because he was AFRAID of what might come out of her MOUTH!!!

if michell wins hoh, her best move would be to nominate jeff and kevin. that way she splits up a team and at the same time take out one of the top 2 threats in comp. if the veto is used, put up jordan. number 1 target should be jeff.

I actually don't want Michele to win HoH this week... I prefer her to get put on the block by Jordo and then I want her to win PoV. I might actually enjoy watching the feeds as the J/J/N/K orgy starts to f over the other 1st and the hardest. :D

OR...

N/K win HoH and put J/J up and Michele wins PoV... that would be fun to watch too. I'd lay odds on Jordo to f over Jeff 1st.

I don't like to see them clawing each other for the win. I like a clean game. I know that unrealistic. I would hate to see Jeff and Jordan turn on each other.

just me

J/J screwed themselves talking to much. If Michelle wins HOH, Natalie and Kevin have so much ammunition they can tell Michelle, about all the things Jeff and Jordan have been saying about her, and how they probably know stuff that she doesn't even know.

Oh okay... I wasn't sure if you're post in response to mine and if it was I didn't realize how my post was about game play but, thanks for clarifying what you were saying. I get confused easily ya know. ;)

I actually don't want Michele to win HoH this week... I prefer her to get put on the block by Jordo and then I want her to win PoV. I might actually enjoy watching the feeds as the J/J/N/K orgy starts to f over the other 1st and the hardest. :D

OR...

N/K win HoH and put J/J up and Michele wins PoV... that would be fun to watch too. I'd lay odds on Jordo to f over Jeff 1st.

I agree CeCi. I hope she can make it through this week any way possible and then she'll have a shot in the most important HOH comp

OR...

she would save one of J/J and help get rid of one of K/N :(

nope... If Jordo put her up and she wins PoV, she'll take herself off. If N/K win HoH and put J/J on block then then J/J will realize what fools they've been and then the fun of watching them all scramble with Michele left in the middle to be fought over is fine by me. :D If Michele happens to win PoV in that scenario then she has control over digging one of the J's grave or she can secure a F2 with Jeff by saving him and having a tie for N/K to send Jordo home.

Does Michelle think she will get the votes against J/J or is she only looking to make it to 2nd or 3rd place. Her and Kevin only have a chance if they save Russell otherwise they're done unless they win hoh and pov.

LOL ... These scenarios are awsome ... I would love to see what Michelle would do as HOH and even as POV winner if N/K was HOH and J/J was on the block ...

Also what is up with the diary sessions this season ... They are lame and don't give you much insight on what the houseguests are thinking ... I would really like to know what Michelle's plans are and what she is thinking as far as her game play goes ...

Michelle would definitely get more votes against J or J than against K or N.............J or J would get 1 vote from whichever other one was there..................M being F2 with either J or J is her BEST bet to win. K or N would get all the votes but 1 up against her. The only way the votes split is if it's N/K at the end. Those fools in JH aren't voting for M/J or J unless they are forced to.

Natalie and Kevin tried 3 times to get Jeff and Jordan to believe the Throw Michele under the bus plan. Jeff and Jordan have not believed it one time.

Natalie keeps going on and on how much she hates the bitch Michele. She said that Michele swore on her husbands life she would not put up Chima and she did. Kevin says he can't read her and she is sketchy. Natalie keeps saying how she hates the bitch.

Yes Jeff and Jordan got on the bandwagon with them but it started with Natalie that keeps trashing Michele.

OK I hate this time to go to bed.

Archived