Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele's only allegiance is to Jeff.........she was so upset when Russ told her that he was trying to get in Jeff's head and break him b4 this HOH (thinking it might be endurance) that she had a hard time holding back the tears when she was repeating it to J/J in front of Russ and whining,"Russ, that's just not right"...........the maddest I've seen her in the game is when Russ wouldn't fess up to THAT--she was visibly shaken............I don't see her EVER going against Jeff.

Perhaps Michele would have been wise not to agree to backdoor Russell for her own good. She did agree, right? Michele should realize that she will go from F3 to the SH if J&J maintain the force that appears to be sending one of them to a win. Further, Russell should have won POV. He didn't, so; CHOW BABY! At this point, there is nothing for me to do but to cheer for Jeff and Jordan and at least I like both of them. I don't agree with Jeff necessarily but this post is about Michele. Sorry, Michele.....I never know what you are doing and don't think that you do either, much of the time.

Michele's only allegiance is to Jeff.........she was so upset when Russ told her that he was trying to get in Jeff's head and break him b4 this HOH (thinking it might be endurance) that she had a hard time holding back the tears when she was repeating it to J/J in front of Russ and whining,"Russ, that's just not right"...........the maddest I've seen her in the game is when Russ wouldn't fess up to THAT--she was visibly shaken............I don't see her EVER going against Jeff.

Then why didn't she tell Jeff that Russell planned on going after him the next week? (I didn't see her say that but some other posters did and have said so on here) She only admitted to it after she was called out on it because of the supposed lie nat and kevin made up.

Michelle went up to the hoh room to shave her legs. Jordan downstairs, Jeff in bed.

Must suck to be so young, to lose all that weight, to be toned and tan, and Jeff still won't give you a second look. :animated_rotfl:

The only thing I've "figured out" about Michele through her actions is that she has the hots for Jeff........as far as "why" she does anything else, I don't have a clue. I thought she was working WITH Russ, until she threw him under the bus. And then last week she was telling Jordan SHE wanted to take Nat off the block if SHE got POV........WTF? As I said, don't have a clue about her thoughts.

if it goes down jeff and jordans way.... and they make it to F3... It isn't going to be michelle in F3 it is going to be gnat... why are we talking about michelle in F3 with jeff and jordan??just curious???

I do think Jeff would win the last endurance in F3, if he's there. Jordan could outlast Nat for sure in endurance, not sure about Michele...crazy people are soooo out of touch with their feelings.... :cookoo:

if it goes down jeff and jordans way.... and they make it to F3... It isn't going to be michelle in F3 it is going to be gnat... why are we talking about michelle in F3 with jeff and jordan??just curious???

I am probably guilty of that. Excusez me. It ain't right to confuse michele and natalie and I know it. :)

My F3 statements are all qualified (IF) as I have no idea who will be left........ my chrystal ball is in for repair..............glad yours is working

Lv if you read my post I was not using my crystal ball either... I have no idea who the final 3 will be either... here is my post, key word also IF:

"if it goes down jeff and jordans way.... and they make it to F3... It isn't going to be michelle in F3 it is going to be gnat..."

I was only stating what jordan said she wanted the final 3 to be!!!

I missed that typo in "crystal".............sorry (lol)...............I guess I just meant no one really knows so I think discussing possible F3's with anyone who's left at this point makes sense. Right now, I think it will be J/J/M. Next week, I may think otherwise.

I was pissed that J&J basically dumped those two for Natalie and Kevin. But Michelle and Russell are weasels, and I see why they are doing it. I do think Russell is genuine in that he wouldn't lay a finger on J&J until it got down to final four, but he does need to go, if only so people don't have to suffer through his paranoia. Russell, hard as it is to be in an alliance with him, was more truthful to J&J than anybody. He even said right to Jeff's face that he would try to get him out.

Michelle I would think is playing the best game in there, except she's got one major flaw. There's only so many times you can say "I don't remember" when people call you out on shit. The whole lie that Kevin & Natalie concocted only worked because she genuinely didn't remember having an imaginary conversation. If her and Russell go, it's her fault 100% because she is halfassing her gameplay. She should have been like Russell and take mental notes of EVERYTHING.

I think Jeff will be backdoored next week. It just doesn't seem possible for Jordan to pull out a win if the next HOH is endurance. Natalie and Kevin would put up J&J in a heartbeat before going after Michelle. They basically need her, to tell her J&J screwed her by getting rid of Russell and using her vote to make sure Jeff goes home.

Nope. And I bet if Jeff did his garden boy thing for Kevin on a daily basis, Kev would keep him too :)

I would. It'd be a crime to send someone that physically perfect home. I'd get alone time with him any way I could. Screw the money, that isn't the prize. Being F2 and alone with Jeff is!

Archived