Michele

CeCiMom

We don't get to see much of Michelle on the shows everyone sees unless she is falling down or something or her DR sessions. I really think the people in the DR don't really like her much at all. I think she is the girl in school that they all pick on and nobody likes. (I feel bad for her sometimes, I think she has a social anxiety or something)

They won't let her do her hair they said something smart to her before something about she should feel bad about something she said or did I can't recall right now but if it were one of the others they would have treated what ever it was different I'm sure.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is Michelle playing the game to help J/J get to F2??? That is the way it seems ... She was talking to Jeff and basically told her that he doesn't trust Nat or Kev and he thinks he did the right thing by putting Russ up ... He also implies that he is there to win $500K and hopes that Michelle is not going to put him and Jordan up if she gets HOH

Michelle reassures him on the F3 deal ...

nope... If Jordo put her up and she wins PoV, she'll take herself off. If N/K win HoH and put J/J on block then then J/J will realize what fools they've been and then the fun of watching them all scramble with Michele left in the middle to be fought over is fine by me. :D If Michele happens to win PoV in that scenario then she has control over digging one of the J's grave or she can secure a F2 with Jeff by saving him and having a tie for N/K to send Jordo home.

I am fine with any/all of these scenarios.

I really hope Michelle wins tonight, for sure she will nominate K/Gn and one of them will leave, hopefully it would be Gnat. I don't see her breaking ties with J/J. Not only because I think she thinks of Jordan as a friend in the house, but she has a total crush on Jeff. Besides, she can't play next week, no way she pisses of the last two friends in the house.

After listening to feeds last night... I think if Jordo wins HoH she'll put up N/K. If Nat wins she'll put up Jeff/Michele and if K wins... he didn't say but, I think it will be J/J. (For some reason I think K realizes he needs Michele at the end.)

In order for Michelle to make it to F2 one of the J's have to go ... Does she realize this??? Do she believe either of them would take her to F2??? Or do she think she can win and take one of them to F2 ...

I really don't like the way Jeff was talking to her last night telling her that she was getting to close to Russell and telling her that the F2 deal with her and Russ didn't fly with him real or fake ... She sat there and kissed his butt the whole time saying I never liked Russell blah blah and Jeff was like well for u not to like him u were very emotional when he went up and that is why he needed to go ...

I just don't understand Michelle at all ... It seems her whole point is not to win the money but just to make sure Jeff and Jordan gets there ...

I think that Michele is smart enough to know she will never win with the Jury against Natalie or Kevin. She has a chance to win against Jeff or Jordan. All she needs to to is win that final POV and she gets to pick which J leaves.

In order for Michelle to make it to F2 one of the J's have to go ... Does she realize this??? Do she believe either of them would take her to F2??? Or do she think she can win and take one of them to F2 ...

I just don't understand Michelle at all ... It seems her whole point is not to win the money but just to make sure Jeff and Jordan gets there ...

Michele is IMO, is letting K/N go after J/J, and then she thinks J/J will go after K/N. She doesn't know that J/J want to take N to F3. Jo is having 2nd thoughts about N, and trusting her. I think that is why Michele hasn't really told J/J all about what N said about the "bigger fish". Jo has been thinking about what M told her but Je just cuts her off and won't consider it. I think M is thinking of F2 w/ Jordan. So many people in SH are against Je, that b/c Jo has been w/ Je, then Russ, Nat or Kevin, Jess & Ly would all vote for her in the end. She's just going to sit back and let J/J and K/N take each other out, until F3. I think she really has a shot at winning the final HOH, I think her choices will be K/Jo. She'll pick Jo. In the past the 1st HOH is endurance, the 2nd is a timed puzzle of some sort, 3rd Q/A. I think she has a better chance to win the 2nd and the 3rd.

nope... If Jordo put her up and she wins PoV, she'll take herself off. If N/K win HoH and put J/J on block then then J/J will realize what fools they've been and then the fun of watching them all scramble with Michele left in the middle to be fought over is fine by me. :D If Michele happens to win PoV in that scenario then she has control over digging one of the J's grave or she can secure a F2 with Jeff by saving him and having a tie for N/K to send Jordo home.

It wouldn't be a tie.

If Michelle saved Jeff with VETO it would be Michelle and Jeff voting on that eviction since Jeff would have to be replaced with Kevin or Gnat (whichever one wasn't HoH).

They would vote to keep Jordan and be assured that Michelle was on their side the whole time.

Then the next week all 3 of them could work to get rid of which ever of Gnat & Kev that was left, securing their original plan of FinaL-3.

I think that Michele is smart enough to know she will never win with the Jury against Natalie or Kevin. She has a chance to win against Jeff or Jordan. All she needs to to is win that final POV and she gets to pick which J leaves.

Even if she knows she can't beat either of them for the big prize, she'll go home with $50,000!

She's odd. That's the only word I have for her. And I think it's all because she's really awkward with people. Who sits there when your pals are all but making out? Who wakes up the morning and immediately goes for game talk? Who shares way too much about their sexual needs and preferences with, essentially, strangers? In the attempt to be open and ne a part of everything she tries just a little too hard and comes off as, well, odd.

She has been the bumper car everyone is aiming for in the house and yet she keeps trying to stay out of the corner. If she wins, she wins. I hope she uses the winnings for some evil scientific plan.... mwa ha ha ha.

imo Michelle doesn't want HOH this week. it's bad timing and then she can't play the week after. She is much better off giving it to N/K voting out Jeff and then teaming with Jordo. it's better gameplay on her end to throw this one. i think she knows she's probably safe this upcoming week.

the reason i see her taking J/J to final 3 is to show she was loyal to them throught the entire game. and well ya...she will lose against the other 2.

Michelle really needs to point out to J&J that the reason they can trust her in final-3 is because realistically, none of them can win jury votes against Gnat and Kev.

The other side will give N/K their vote over Michell, Jeff, or Jordan no matter how you cut it.

If she explains this and makes them understand it and think on it, they will come to the same conclusion.

I agree that is the way Michele should be thinking...she would not be the target by either side, however, I really think she will fight for Hoh because of her loyalty to J/J.

It would probably help Michele in the long run if she did throw it to K/N...Jeff evicted would mean Michele may be the smartest and best for endurance/physical challenges, in the house. Next weeks' Hoh would be her and Jordan against either K or N...pretty good odds of getting that Hoh and being safe. When it comes to F3...all get to play so next week Hoh is more critical for safety than this week for her.

I hope I'm wrong and Michele throws it to K/N...that would be awesome and a great week to look forward to!

Archived