Michele

CeCiMom

meg on a personal level i totally agree but from a game stand point , unless jordon wins hoh j/j are probably going to be on the block this next week. if they can keep m/r in check to get k/n out it gives jeff a chance to regroup. this is my point

They have been nothing but nice to her. I don't know what else they could do except invite her in bed for a threesome. They are a couple in the house, everyone knows that. They are in bed together. Who in their right mind thinks it is appropiate to barge in on them all the time and invite themselve to lay in bed with them?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFLMAO. Appropriate is likely not a big part of Michele's life vocabulary. They better watch it and not piss her off is all I can say. Neither of them could handle Michele angry! Maybe Jordan will get so tired of it she will backdoor Michele instead of russell. Yeah....that's the ticket!

I am leaving too. I will be back in about 4 hours. I can't take the psycho Michele anymore.

See you back in 4 hours Marty. Guess I'll clean the house and do laundry.

Michele must have crazy ESP, as well...........J/J said last night that Mich was standoffish yesterday they were going to see how Mich acted this morning towards them to make a final decision to keep F4 with her & Russ or try to break them up with POV. Looks like Mich may be sealing the F4 deal for her & Russ.

once again i agree and ill even go as far as saying its very tacky of michele. my point is the numbers and j/j need to keep michele on their side this week. right or wrong knowing i couldnt play for hoh i would try to keep michele and russ (if possible ) happy till i could compete again.

right now i see it as nat would make a good f3 for either j/j or r/m because she hasnt won anything at all so should be eliminated easily. only problem is she has it out for jeff so they better keep that in mind as well.

Michele just came back upstairs and hugged Jordan and went and got their bed. Now she goes over to the chair Jeff is in and tries to hug him.

weird stuff

she keeps laughing and Jeff asks what is wrong with her?

Jordan is trying to talk to her and she keeps giggling. She keeps saying they are good.

Jeff is really in a grumpy mood.

Maybe one solution would be for them to not hang around in bed so much. That or tell her to give them a break. If they did that she would probably go ballistic, though, so maybe they could start running-in-place or something. Oh well, they need(ed) michele and they are paying the price.

Michelle is trying to sell Jordan a clue, telling her that nat is not the innocent she is claiming to be.

She's doing a good job IMO, but Jordan is tired and I don't think she's fully listening. Russell and Jeff have joined and he and Michele are saying the same thing. If Jeff is taking it all in, maybe they will see somethings. I can see how Russell's strength would make him a good competitor, but I would much rather see Natalie leave. She talks about being loyal, but she has told so many lies. I don't get how she can live with herself.

I wonder how Michelle will take Russ going on the block, especially since so far J/J haven't clued her in? Not someone you want to piss off knowing Jeff can't play for HOH next week.

She will be very happy. She has wanted Russell out for a long time and really has been pushing it with Jeff and Jordan.

I know she will be happy he is gone, I mean the part about not being included on the decision. Won't she feel betrayed? Like J/J are now closer with N/K?

Yep. I think she knows her only shot at winning this is making it with Russell too. She is second place next to everybody else. Probably wouldn't beat Russell either but dang, nobody likes her lol

Archived