Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG she sticks to Jeff like glue. He gets up to wash his dishes and she has to get up and stand right next to him. She is so obvious. He seems like he tries to avoid her at every turn. He could not stand her being next to him so he just walked away. He asked her if she was doing the dishes and she said I will do your dishes.

He said he is going to go listen to music and Michele just ran upstairs after him. She said I am going to stalk you.

Jordan is in bed listening to music so Jeff gets in the round chair because if he gets in bed then Michele will get in bed with them.

She won't stop giggling and rambling on.

OMG Michele said maybe she would take a nap. Jeff said are you going to the splish splash room? She got up and went to the side of the bed and just stood there. Jordan said what are you doing? Michele said Jordan you want me to stay? Jordan said sure if you want too but in the voice that no I want you to get the hell out of the bedroom.

Michele just got in bed with J&J and they are not happy. She won't stop laughing. She is crazy.

this is another place where j/j are playing stupid. jeff cant play next hoh so for at least this week they need to keep up the illusion they are still f4 with michele and russ. this type behavior its asured jeff will go up this next week unless jordon is extremely lucky

this is another place where j/j are playing stupid. jeff cant play next hoh so for at least this week they need to keep up the illusion they are still f4 with michele and russ. this type behavior its asured jeff will go up this next week unless jordon is extremely lucky

What do you mean? Is Jeff supposed to do Michele as part of the game? He is being nice to her.

I don't understand

2saympj.jpg

I'm sure he'd love to tell her to F off.

How she's kicking him out of his room so they can have a girl night. OMG, she is so sick.

since michele put up chima they have wanted her with them all the time. now they are acting like they dont want her around. thats what i was refering to. before she was with them durring game talk now j/j want to be alone more leaving russ and michele to wonder why and make plans of their own.

Michelle must smell so bad due to not showering in days or did she shower this morning. Seems to be wearing the same clothes as last night. Jeff will have to strip the sheets and pillow cases. YUK.

since michele put up chima they have wanted her with them all the time. now they are acting like they dont want her around. thats what i was refering to. before she was with them durring game talk now j/j want to be alone more leaving russ and michele to wonder why and make plans of their own.

Since then they have found out what a backstabbing two-faced liar she is. Jordan was nice enough to share her hoh room with her but during that time her and jeff caught her in a lot of lies, confronted her and russell on the lies. They want some alone time. Can you blame them? How would you like the babbling idiotic giggling yawning fool around you?

Michele said earlier today she can't hear out of one ear because she fell down stairs with a Q tip in her ear. Hmmm, that explains a lot about her....

Remember the old Beatles song "Michelle?" Here are new lyrics..

Michele, from hell,

did you know how bad you really smell?

Michele, pell mell,

take a bath or else then we'll

evict stinky Michele,

We hate you, we hate you, we hate you,

that's all we need to say,

So soak awhile in formaldyhide

so you won't smell...

OMG, she's back in bed with Jeff!! All the empty beds downstairs and she has to be in bed with him. She is so sick.

Archived