Sunday, 8/16 Show

I'm not surprised that BB didn't show Chima's exit. Chima's exit took place further in the game than what has been viewed on television. We know Sunday is nomination day. Her meltdown was a result of being on the block, so to address it publicly now would be a total let down for tv only viewers. They'd be like WTH? This leads to a nice build up and allows for her to self-destruct! :)

We just have to be a bit more patient, I'm sure AG will not let us down! :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen and heard A LOT of ridiculous cr@p in my life - but those chicks last night really are close to taking the cake !!

After watching last nights show these are my questions:

What exactly is wrong with those 3 freaks "mourning" over that dope ? Are they kidding me ?? :cookoo:

Why don't they just get together take out a loan for the prize money, give it to jessie, quit the game and GET OFF MY TV !!!

I just wonder how they are gonna do tuesdays episode, they are gonna show Chima breaking down but, will they do Jordans hoh, nominations, and pov? Seems like that is alot to

squeeze into an hour....who knows how they will do things....I am curious tho.....

Since BB seems to always give themselves a day to edit the POV comp/ceremony between when it occurs and when it makes it to air, my guess as to the order of things to come this week...

Monday in the house: Nominations by Jordan

Tuesday in the house: POV comp is played Tuesday night's show: Chima meltdown, leaving the show, reaction, HOH comp, Jordan's nominations

Wednesday in the house: POV ceremony, tape exit messages

Thursday in the house: prepare for the show Thursday night's show: POV comp/ceremony, vote to evict, HOH comp(possibly start of endurance comp)

I am wondering if this Thursday was scheduled to start an endurance HOH, since the show would have been full with the events of a planned double eviction. Although, last year the double eviction week did end with a 'normal' HOH, so....

My MIL said that they did not play the end of the show last night because of the late start? I didn't watch the end (since it ran into True Blood). Did this happen to anyone else.....she might have been drunk? :food-smiley-005:

Lenray=What carnival does this Lydia person work at anyway? She looks like Ronald McDonald's bastard child right now.

Best fricken laugh I've had since watching Kevin's expressions on last nights show........still cracking up!!!

Then Mad Marty with his comment, I spitt my pepsi out....

My MIL said that they did not play the end of the show last night because of the late start? I didn't watch the end (since it ran into True Blood). Did this happen to anyone else.....she might have been drunk? :food-smiley-005:

They broadcast the entire show. If she had a DVR set, she might not have gotten it all though. Or maybe she was drunk :animated_rotfl:

And people, PLEASE, I just had dinner, and now I'm feeling a little sick!

Archived