Sunday, 8/16 Show

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BEST BB EPISODE EVER!!!! And it's only half over....LOL!

CBS just made those three girls look like fools.

I loved the black and white slomo of chima and Nat in bed with Jessie.

Best episode of the season.

I knew the coup would shake things up, but not this much!

Glad to see J/J happy and laughing and feeling safe for once!

How the hell are they going to cram another HoH, another nomination ceremony, another veto and another veto meeting all on tuesday AND on top of that show Chima's meltdown? This is stupid, they should have shown it tonight and ended with the HoH.

How the hell are they going to cram another HoH, another nomination ceremony, another veto and another veto meeting all on tuesday AND on top of that show Chima's meltdown? This is stupid, they should have shown it tonight and ended with the HoH.

I think so too...... this blows..... we all know what happened so why pretend it didn't

Still have about 20 minutes.

They are really highlighting Chima's bitchyness now.

And well they should. And it's not even 1% of what she's really like. America needs to know the real Chima.

Who the hell was Jeff supposed to be loyal to? Them? How delusional are these people?

Yea, I didn't get that when Natalie kept talking about Jeff being loyal. This group has lied so much they really have forgotten what is real.

And Natalies sayingAmerica did it to him again, America is really stand up people. WTH?

Seriously how long ago was this crap with Lydia's unicorn.... I doubt her and Jeff have been in bed talking in the last few days.... why are they acting like things are normal....... this is soooooo stupid

Seriously how long ago was this crap with Lydia's unicorn.... I doubt her and Jeff have been in bed talking in the last few days.... why are they acting like things are normal....... this is soooooo stupid

There was so much other stuff they could've shown instead too.

How about the show's edit so far?

So funny to see unicorns and marriage proposals knowing the incredible drama over the last couple of days!

I hope the last 20 shows Chugly's big exit!

I knew this was going to happen... This was what I was trying to explain earlier, and to me it makes sense... Think about it... Sunday always ends as this one did, but the thing is what set Chima off in the end, and that was her being put on the block...

Yes Slim that's what you heard LOL...

Archived