Sunday, 8/16 Show

I can understand how they played it out, even though it pisses me off to no end...... but seriously lydia in bed with Jeff talking about her unicorn!!!! At least keep it real.... show what happened in the last few days.......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is going to say that BB gave her a bad edit, just like Jessie got a bad edit. The other day Lydia was saying BB gives the good people bad edits like Jessie both seasons. Then minutes later she was a drunk screaming her head off.

If they had done away with the stupid unicorn and proposal story which was probably weeks ago, they would've had time to show Chima's meltdown.

This blows.

I'm guessing they'll show Chima's exit, Jordan's HOH, and Jordan's nom's on Tuesday, and then POV comp & ceremony on Thursday.

No I agree Pinkie, I didn't know for sure, but I was willing to bet on it... I thought they would do it this way to show what finally set her off on Tuesday...

No I agree Pinkie, I didn't know for sure, but I was willing to bet on it... I thought they would do it this way to show what finally set her off on Tuesday...

Yes, and looking back on it, it makes perfect sense that they would show how the meltdown came to be..... although I think they should have showed more of the widow's nastiness.... the stuff they said about Jeff and Jordan and so on..... and showing the Lydia/unicorn thing was ridiculous considering the last few days ( sorry for fixating on that, but how stupid to throw that in there)

I guess because in the past when someone was kicked out of BB, it was handled immediately on the show... I assumed they would just get it over with, so they could move on

I am sorry if I offended, when I said "we knew" I just meant that had been the general consensus. When was the last time some one left with out an eviction? And did they really mess up their air schedule? I can't think of when you mean.

It just dawned on me... for people who do not follow the live feeds and only watch the show.... They set it up so that it could be any of the crazy three. It creates suspense for show only watchers.

Well that is part of what I mean with the unicorn segment, and again sorry for picking on that part.... but people without the feeds don't see that Lydia hates Jeff and has said vile things about him and Jordan... when BB shows them lying in bed together talking about a stupid stuffed animal!!

I just wonder how they are gonna do tuesdays episode,

they are gonna show Chima breaking down but, will they do

Jordans hoh, nominations, and pov? Seems like that is alot to

squeeze into an hour....who knows how they will do things....I

am curious tho.....

Well that is part of what I mean with the unicorn segment, and again sorry for picking on that part.... but people without the feeds don't see that Lydia hates Jeff and has said vile things about him and Jordan... when BB shows them lying in bed together talking about a stupid stuffed animal!!

Was the clip with Jeff & Lydia from week 1? I don't think they've ever lied down with each other and chatted.

OK I got to say that Sparklet is a well respected member of Morty's and I really have to ask everyone to stop with the personal attacks, I don't agree with her, but she does have the right to her opinion, and here at Morty's we know the rules are bash the house guests if you want, but NEVER bash another poster... So please lets try to remember that rule :)...

Yeah I was hoping they would show it tonight, but figured they wouldn't since it happened after the nomination ceremony and not before.. BB usually likes to put the BIG (not unicorn type crap) in the right order.

I would love to be in the house to hide or mutilate her unicorn. Seeing her flip out over it's (sorry, his since it's a boy unicorn *rolls eyes*) death would be hysterical. She had no problem pouring Michelle's booze out, I say off with Dae dumb dumb's head!!

lol i knew they would never show that on sunday show

sunday show has always been lowest in ratings

it would have been dumb imo to waste the drama for that day

tuesday show has a lot of filler anyway

i am sure they can filled all of it in

if bb can fill all of what they do on finale night

they can do the same for tuesday show

Just thought I would add this to the unicorn discussion...... I think Lydia packed the unicorn in jessie's bag after he left and they had to pack all his stuff up. I think that's why they might have done that. (just a thought)

She is going to say that BB gave her a bad edit, just like Jessie got a bad edit. The other day Lydia was saying BB gives the good people bad edits like Jessie both seasons. Then minutes later she was a drunk screaming her head off.

They also used tonights show as a set up, to START showing chimas other side... IMHO they were giving her a very SOFT edit up until the blow-up... Tonights episode was leadings veiwers in the direction that maybe Chima wasn't exactly as she was being portrayed in previous shows...

They didn't want to hit the network viewers with the REAL chima all at once...they had to take them on a little journey that maybe chima wasn't the lovely little girl they were portraying up to this point! Rather than hit them over the head with the raving BITCH she really is!!!

Archived