Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll have to cut this season short if Natalie and Lydia don't STFU!

CBS will not want BB back next season if this keeps up.

Natalie gets a phone call in private in the DR. What? Has that happened before. I've only watched from season 8.

When Nat and Michelle were getting into it and Nat was saying she can't do anything in the game I wanted her to ask what Nat has done in the game.

Natalie gets a phone call in private in the DR. What? Has that happened before. I've only watched from season 8.

It happens almost every season.

People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I still can't wait to see which one fights more to win a trip to sequester house!! Nat or Lydia. You know they can't wait to be in the presence of royalty once again. :rolleyes:

It happens almost every season.

I thought it was in the living room, didn't Jerry get the call and everyone was there?

Hopefully Jordan wants Nat out now since Nat is targeting Michele.

She does, they were just talking about it. She said without Natalie that Lydia would only have Kevin and would probably mellow out and that she can't win anything so why send her out?

After Natalie left I would constantly be telling Lydia that I bet Natalie and Jesse are having a good time in the sequester house and watch her flip the f**k out...LOL!!

Hey I just have to say that everytime there is something big going down I am locked out of Morty's because of the traffic. I have to go to other sites to try and read what is going on. I would much rather be here at Morty's. Is anyone else having that problem. I know we didn't last year like this. Last year we even got to keep our avatars.

Anyway I just feel so lost when I am locked out of Morty's. waaaaaaah

I also had problems so I tracked the site down on Twitter (using an account I got last night when I ran into the same sort of problem). But the Morty's twitter people ignore me :( It's not the same at all. I need people to talk to when big stuff like this happens. I tried logging on to another site but forgot my passcode to it so they locked the account for failed attempts :(

Thank God Morty's is back up and running!!!

Thank God Morty's is back up and running!!!

I know.. I've been out of town all day at the in laws... try to check Morty's for the day and all I can see is the update page with HOH written under Jordan.. got excited but was frustrated I couldn't get in here and find out what the heck happened. I'm late, but what a great day in the BB house.

thank God is right, when I tried to get on here and I was logged in it told the update that Jordan had won HOH and then it said "now you know so go away and quit bringing down the server" I was really put off by that as I have been a loyal Mortys fan for years and while I understand the traffic and was willing to wait till the site came back up I really felt slapped by being told to "go away". So I am over it now but that was harsh. I know a lot of ppl rush this site to find out what is hapening but like they need to come here daily like the rest of us, then when this place gets rushed by the ppl that just want to come on a whim, the site goes down, I could not even get it to work in wifi.

I am now watching the after dark, but will absolutely not be timing out of here for fear I will have the same stuff happen,lol

Archived