Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie is still trying to play the game. Here is his last twitter.

http://twitter.com/rjrobot (he has it set to private)

rjrobot Yay !!! Natalie remembers the right dates I taught her while jeff Jordan and Russell remember the wrong ones I taught them !!!!

Only someone as disgustingly vile as ronnie would root for natalie.

Ronnie was not coaching jeff/jordan. He was campaigning. J/J ignored the hell out of him after week 2. Michele or Russell should be able to recall the dates. And since when are Nat and Lydia Einstein. Chima might have done a little better but...oh that's right...she's gone to an undisclosed Looney Bin......I think Grandma is ready to have her committed!!!

Someone should tweet Ronnie and tell him about Morty's and that he should come and read about himself in the game,lolol, he would run here in a hurry!!!

So let me get this F'ING STRAIGHT (I am livid btw).

Chima taunts and torments the producers, gets her own way and is then allowed to play for two HoHs in a row to placate her.

Michelle does ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong, and because of the same Chima bitch, she gets her HoH cut short AND can't play for the next HoH?

FU producers. This is HORRID. I don't care if Michelle isn't complaining. I'M complaining. This is BS.

These producers are terrible people, as bad as Chima. They're trying to PLACATE the other guests at the expense of Michelle. Throw a fit Michelle!

I totally agree with you guys, but the only thing is that beotch Chima actually does not get to play another HOH, cause she aint there,lolololololol, and we love that, oh hell yeah.

Wish they would come back on I have been tryin to put thru the good vibs for M,J,J,R, plz let one of them win!!!!!

I'm pissed about Michelle getting screwed also. If anybody buy jeff/jordan win this, MAYBE russell, I will not watch BB again. I was enjoying Michelle's HOH, it was nice for her allies to have someplace to go for a change. This is totally not fair, I don't know why michelle isn't pitching a fit.

The producers are doing this because Nat and Lydia were going to walk off. IT was bad enough for the producers that they had to get rid of Chima but they couldn't afford to lose two more contestants. It would cut the season short and kill advertising revenue. They are doing this to placate Lydia and Natalie. I wouldn't even be surprised if the comp isn't rigged for them to win to keep them happy.

THAT'S what is pissing me off.

this sucks! michele was robbed of her hoh and cant even compete in this one.when the coup was used at least chima got to play for hoh. bb is proving once again that all you have to do is whine and bb will cater to you instead of the ones that are playing the game as they are supposed to.

I just wonder if Michelle is not upset because what she wanted was accomplished (Chima was out) and they don't have to deal with Chima until Thursday. Plus, Chima didn't get saved by pov. Yeah, she doesn't get to be in the room for a week, but that alliance pretty much can rule the house, now. I think Michelle can see the bigger picture.

I also wonder (and I can be totally wrong) if the rule about HOH (chima) playing for her uprooted hoh was already in the rules.

Archived