Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they playing already?

No, Michelle said in about an hour, that was 15 minutes ago.

I don't like this at all because Russell can't be trusted,

I know!

Lydia and Natalie are dancing around and are so happy today. ]

I hope they aren't dancing when they walk back into the house in a little while.

I thought Michelle was playing. Just like Chima got to play when she lost her HOH.

No, she said she couldn't play. Chima fucks things up again!

If she did DOR, I think it is because she thought they would bring Jesse back into the house. I really do.

Damn, thought I would have until Thursday to get nervous again. Think about all the people not on the boards today, checking back tonight to see who won POV and see that there is a whole new HOH....LOL!

I didn't agree when they let Chima play again. I was VERY surprised when they announce Chima would play in the HOH comp.

Since they did that a few days ago, I'm somewhat surprised Michele doesn't get to play again, too. But at least one of her noms left the house. Better that is was a within two days instead of one, long BB week.

They are probably fast forwarding the DE. HOH and NOMS today POV tomorrow. POV ceremony on Mon. Back on track for eviction and HOH Thur still have 6 in the show. AV will be the 7th jury member. IMO why Michelle isn't allowed to play in the HOH. She wouldn't have been able to play Thur for the orginally scheduled DE.

They are probably fast forwarding the DE. HOH and NOMS today POV tomorrow. POV ceremony on Mon. Back on track for eviction and HOH Thur still have 6 in the show. AV will be the 7th jury member. IMO why Michelle isn't allowed to play in the HOH. She wouldn't have been able to play Thur for the orginally scheduled DE.

Yeah this is what looks like is happening.

Michele cant be too upset, after all, a person she nominated (and obviously wanted gone) is gone.

Yeah this is what looks like is happening.

Michele cant be too upset, after all, a person she nominated (and obviously wanted gone) is gone.

Yep, she did her job, and a job is a job. It doesn't matter how it gets done. Who knew that just nominating Chima would make her go crazy and walk out?

I don't think either side will have to think long who they want gone from the other side first. I hope the Jeff gang win but it's only a game and if they win fine if they don't fine...Nat would want Jeff or Jordan or Jordan to stay with Jeff gone or maybe Michele on block, since she had the audacity to put up the pup.

will the planned CBS Sunday BB show have a different format?

Sunday should go as planned, Tuesday will show everything that's happened after that. POV will probably be tomorrow or Monday and POV ceremony probably Tuedsay. Just guessing....

Will we see the HOH competition on the feeds like we always can?

Tomorrow nights show will probably start with the Nom ceremony (Gnat and Chia Pet). Then the drama of Chia Pets departure, followed by HOH comp. They may also throw in the immediate Noms like they would have on Thur but play out a POV and air that Tues as planned with eviction still happening on Thur. IMO

i didnt expect them to play hoh so early

this season i am getting surprised

i wasnt surprised about them pulling out the coup thou

my guess one of guys win hoh more then likely russell

My wife usually manages the live feeds and I just listen from the other room. But she's out today, so its my turn, and trying my best to figure out how to switch between them lol. About an hour or so ago when they were showing trivia, it said on the screen that BB would be back shortly, they are preparing for "Tonight's live show". Was that for real? Did anyone else see that?

If I am not mistaken, on a double eviction, one HOH always gets the short end of the stick. Normally on Thursday with double eviction...sequence is: the vote for eviction, new HOH, two nominees immediately, another vote...and then another HOH

competition immediately. The HOH inbetween evictions doesn't have privy to the HOH room at all. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I have lurked all 11 seasons on Morty, but only started posting this season. The whole BB experience this year is so stressful!! Go Team Jeff!

My wife usually manages the live feeds and I just listen from the other room. But she's out today, so its my turn, and trying my best to figure out how to switch between them lol. About an hour or so ago when they were showing trivia, it said on the screen that BB would be back shortly, they are preparing for "Tonight's live show". Was that for real? Did anyone else see that?

thats what I see, it still says it between trivia questions each time

my guess one of guys win hoh more then likely russell

Russell scares me but I'd rather him than Lydia, Natalie or Kevin.

About an hour or so ago when they were showing trivia, it said on the screen that BB would be back shortly, they are preparing for "Tonight's live show". Was that for real? Did anyone else see that?

All the trivia has been saying that, they just haven't changed it.

If I am not mistaken, on a double eviction, one HOH always gets the short end of the stick.

Yes, whoever would have won this coming Thursday night would have only had it for a short time.

I hope it was everyone who wrote in or watching the boards that got her sick ass kicked out. I have never seen such a poor sport in my life. Who the Flock did she think she was? Very ghetto and very pathetic. for someone who thought she was so classy and above everyone proved to be the total opposite. Jeff actually had more class than her to not retort and try to get even with all the crap her and lyd and nat did. SHIPP! I wanna slap her in the juicy fruit lips!

She's definitely got some "juicy" lips. ewww If that had of been Russell calling her racist names all hell would have broke loose. What made it ok for her to do it to him? SHE WAS TO MENTALLY UNSTABLE TO BE IN THE BB HOUSE!!!

Archived