Saturday, August 15th

obsyr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's the same as She-Bitch getting evicted, so now they start over. The only comp for HOH that Lyd, Knat and Kevin would have an advantage in is if there are blowup dolls of Jessie and see what HG can suck his dick the longest! I predict Lyd is the new HOH!

Ewwwwwwww.

Please tell me that With Chima gone, they won't bring Jesse back to sit on the block.

No they shouldn't. this was double eviction week anyway so they got rid of one a wee bit earlier than planned. I assume thats why they are having a new HOH comp this afternoon. When they have double eviction weeks a new HOH has to put two people up within 5 or 10 min. of getting HOH and then they vote. They will just get a bit longer to think about it. The only loss is to the Jury house. But hey maybe we will get to vote for someone to come back. Wouldn't that be fun.

I'm going to be so angry if they keep the feeds off for days or even 24 hrs.. :mad1:

I don't get the live feeds, but I enjoy the spoilers. I think it would be unwise for CBS to keep the feeds off...I think they get MORE viewers even if people already know what may happen. Plus, you guys pay for the feeds so they should turn them back on!

What Natalie & Lydia don't realize is that they can't win now.

With Chima in the jury they were guaranteed to win if someone from their alliance made F2. Now that it will be up to America (most likely), the most they can hope for is 2nd place (unless they both make F2, which is highly unlikely).

i have a question and wonder if anyone can help. on the live feeds "THE HOUSEGUESTS ARE PREPARING FOR TONIGHTS LIVE BROADCAST". are they going to air a live show tonight. the time said 8pm central / 7 pm pacific.

thank you in advance

Nothing that I've seen on CBS TV today has said "live" show for tonight. But that doesn't mean much.

What Natalie & Lydia don't realize is that they can't win now.

With Chima in the jury they were guaranteed to win if someone from their alliance made F2. Now that it will be up to America (most likely), the most they can hope for is 2nd place (unless they both make F2, which is highly unlikely).

I think that is why Nat was so devastated when Chima threw her mic. She was probably thinking "Thanks, Chima, for ruining my chances." :lipsrsealed2:

They are probably doing the same comp, it would be for the POV. Which is usually long, isn't it??

That's just what I was going to say...LOL!

Also, do you think Julie came in for this HOH comp? If so I bet she's pissed at Chima for having to work on Saturday.

So I assume on Tuesday's show we will see the new HOH comp and noms--Do you all think they will still have a DE on Thurs. Mich should be able to play in this HOH, just like Chima did. Is only fair since she got ripped on her time. Go J & J. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived