Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what y'all are saying, I'm a southernbell too, and I'd be done slapped her too,a dn no I don't think they would ever be conficted if the judge knew anything about Chima... LOL...

I have not posted much this season at all, but I have to say she is now way above Ronnie in my hatred of a house guest, she is such a evil evil nasty person. To think it is even remotly okay to say the things she does about people is awful. Not only is she ugly on the outside, but her inside is hideous..... CBS showing her telling her "story" tonight made it even worse.. that was WEEKS ago she said that, and they are trying to make it look "okay" when she flips out on Thursday when our boy Jeff takes her off her throne...not gonna work CBS.. no way to spin it!

Like I said, she is the most vile, disgusting, waste of space of a HG. I have never despised ANYONE as much as I despise her. I hope her HOH is a wasted week, and I hope she throws the largest tantrum and gets her ass thrown out of the house.

When she got her hoh room and everyone came up to see it she said look at her baby pictures, she was born with those lips, that because she lives in LA people assume she had them done.

And no they don't look that big in her baby photos. But why would anyone purposely get lips to look that huge?

And the T word is an especially despicable word to use, especially with a guy of Middle Eastern descent who, along with his whole family, are not blowing up buildings. The callousness of her use of the word shows how little she cares about the thousands of Americans killed on 9-11. Does the woman have no empathy at all? No decency?

Exactly...that's SO unfair!

Hey all, I don't mean to defend Chima and her big lips, as I am not a fan. But the reason she might have the big lips could have been the surgeries related to the rape that occurred. Although she didn't say her surgeries were plastic surgery, I read up on the story of Chima and sounds like this guy was real bad e.g. scarring his victim's faces or other body parts etc, this could be the reason her lips are not the same e.g. the were scarred and had to be reshaped OR other parts of her face (because it certainly looks like she has had plastic surgery on her face) and therefore making her lips look bigger? I am just speculating here...but those are my thoughts.

I suspect that Chima is one of those persons who doesn't really care what any of us think and if she does; would never admit to such. I also think that she might be a loose cannon and maybe even more so because of what life has presented her. I honestly don't think that going on BB was a great idea for Chima and CBS is clearly engineering edit for presentation. If you don't watch BBAD or LF you see a totally biased view of Chima and others might appear to you to be the bad guys, not Chima. I hope they evict Chima soon.

Can Russell's parents protest to CBS for Chima calling their son a terrorist? He lived in Lebanon when a child and he should not be exploited this way no matter what we think of him as a person. I find her statements regarding terrorism beyond acceptable.

Can Russell's parents protest to CBS for Chima calling their son a terrorist? He lived in Lebanon when a child and he should not be exploited this way no matter what we think of him as a person. I find her statements regarding terrorism beyond acceptable.

I totally agree.

I just found this article: http://www.examiner.com/x-15343-Jacksonvil...a-serial-killer

Chima Simone, 32, a houseguest on the reality show Big Brother 11, revealed this evening that she survived a brutal rape at the hands of a serial killer, she was his last victim.

On September 17, 1996 Dale Devon Scheanette raped and murdered Christine Vu, on December 24th of that same year, he did the same thing to Wendie Prescott.

Dale Devon Scheanette was known as the

Go ahead. It will make her feel good now, but won't make a difference because he'll take himself off. She is going to be furious on Thursday night - can't wait!

I am totally crossing my fingers that She-ma completely wigs out, flips her sh**, and get her ass booted along with Jessie on Thursday night. That would simply be the best eviction night in BB history.

I do not think Chima had surgery, I think that when a person hits puberty that the hormones go to work and your facial features change. That is all I think it is.

That 6 pounds of red axle grease she smears on probably makes them look larger as well...

Yeah, well they say the cameras add 10lbs., so, maybe in her case, the 10lbs. were added to her lips... Just Sayin...

chima is definately getting a JERRY edit! just sayin

In defense of CBS there is no way to show on network television how despicable these two actually are! They have 1 or 2 film clips of them being decent human beings and the rest is unfit for network TV standards and practices!!!

Archived