Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The things that come out of her mouth are horrible. She's made fun of every ethnic group out there. Then she goes on to say, if they F with my HOH, I know people in the business and BB will be in a sh*t load of trouble. She is so full of herself, it's pathetic.

She would flip out if someone made a comment about her race. I am surprised she did not when Russell said something about grapes or what ever food he commented on.

I hope she blows up on live TV and makes an a$$ out of herself. Classy. LOL

The things that come out of her mouth are horrible. She's made fun of every ethnic group out there. Then she goes on to say, if they F with my HOH, I know people in the business and BB will be in a sh*t load of trouble. She is so full of herself, it's pathetic.

She knows people in the business? Then how come she said she has been trying to get something in TV journalism but hasn't been able to get in? She is on the show to get camera time so someone will give her a job on TV. Who does she know, then? Marcellas? Yeah, maybe he will write a mean letter to BB for messing with her HoH!

Admittedly, I am tired of the "Pretty People" journalists, investigative reporters, and anchors that fill our screens each evening, but can any of you imagine her ugly puss on our TV's?????? There must be some middle ground...

If CheBeast does launch a TV Career as a result of her BB11 experience, America would no longer have an obesity problem. Nationwide, people would be pushing themselves away from the dinner table and dashing toward their bathrooms with their hands clamped tightly over their mouths.

Monk

Chima just made a slam that the only people voting for the power were "Southern people who can barely speak English..." NICE!

I saw that last nite on BBAD and I went WOW! Is She-ma a bitch or what? Make that a bigoted bitch.

I wasn't going to mention this, it happened a couple weeks ago, but I will mention it now - She-ma said the words "ghetto" and "n*gger-ish" pertaining to her birthday food (fried chicken).

Can anyone imagine if any of the other HG's uses those terms referring to her heritage?! Why can she say those things, including all the other slurs about white folks (being dirty), southern's can barely speak English, and on and on, and get away with it?! These are rethorical questions. I know the answer. So please don't send me any cards and letters. I'm only stating the facts.

I saw that last nite on BBAD and I went WOW! Is She-ma a bitch or what? Make that a bigoted bitch.

I wasn't going to mention this, it happened a couple weeks ago, but I will mention it now - She-ma said the words "ghetto" and "n*gger-ish" pertaining to her birthday food (fried chicken).

Can anyone imagine if any of the other HG's uses those terms referring to her heritage?! Why can she say those things, including all the other slurs about white folks (being dirty), southern's can barely speak English, and on and on, and get away with it?! These are rethorical questions. I know the answer. So please don't send me any cards and letters. I'm only stating the facts.

You facts are all correct Shipp!! She is a bigot and a horrible person. I've known this from week one.

She's on a roll about the Coup and if it will affect her nom's and how she is gonna pitch a fit on live TV Thursday if it does. Good, I hope she blows her weave right off her pinhead, and she gets booted out of the house for breaking the rules. Would be nice to see 3 morons leave on Thursday.

Doesn't it mean anything to her that she got HOH and goodies, and pictures, and a letter, and the big room? Ingrate!

Kevin and Chima both agreed last night on BBAD that "brown people" would never get any votes in an America's Choice type poll. Chima doesn't get votes because she is a vile witch who think the world owes her a living. Kevin doesn't win many votes because he is a cowardly, mealy-mouthed little wimp who won't even stand up for his only friend in the house. Nat won't win any popularity contests because she is just plain mean and obnoxious. These three HGs bonded some weeks ago because they all share African American ancestry. They are racists. They think they deserve to win BB and be F3. I disagree.

BTW, Chima is the Chump that started this whole trend of evicted HGs going off on their roommates as they leave the show. This shows poor sportsmanship and downright bad manners.

And Chima can never be any sort of real newscaster...that chronic cackle of hers is a deal breaker.

Kevin and Chima both agreed last night on BBAD that "brown people" would never get any votes in an America's Choice type poll. Chima doesn't get votes because she is a vile witch who think the world owes her a living. Kevin doesn't win many votes because he is a cowardly, mealy-mouthed little wimp who won't even stand up for his only friend in the house. Nat won't win any popularity contests because she is just plain mean and obnoxious. These three HGs bonded some weeks ago because they all share African American ancestry. They are racists. They think they deserve to win BB and be F3. I disagree.

Yeah Len, I saw/heard that "brown people" remark last nite too. The remark was made by Chima, concerning herself, Kevin, and Gnat.

By the way She-ma will drop Kev like a rock when the time comes. She-ma wants all girl victory. Girl Power = Puke Power :drool: What the hell is this the 70's and the feminist movement, again? Cripes.

Yes, and all girl means Chima and Natalie. Only Nat wants Jess as last guy (probably F2) and Chima wants kevin as F3. I hope Jordan/Jeff win HOH after getting rid of Jess. Lydia has already said she's not ready to go to Sequester House until a certain person goes there first. Wonder WTF that is? Could is be Jesse???? Next week, Jeff should put up Nat and Chima.

I was hoping part of Russel's big slam everyone exit plan was to use Chimapet's Braden speach on her and call her 'terrorist' remark out on live TV.

Of course if Jeff uses the power, we prolly won't even get to final speaches.

Not from Russell, but Chima plans on disrupting the live show, saying things like Julie you are no longer in charge I am, and running around during the HoH comp screaming while Julie is trying to talk, and if they are using ring in button's she plans on running around pushing everyones...

Not from Russell, but Chima plans on disrupting the live show, saying things like Julie you are no longer in charge I am, and running around during the HoH comp screaming while Julie is trying to talk, and if they are using ring in button's she plans on running around pushing everyones...

WHAT attacking Julie? What the hell will that prove?! chima is in charge of shite!!!! Even as hoh she hardly has power this week..what an effing dummy!

Archived