Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I hope CHima really thinks before nominating anyone. Her safest bet is to nominate Michelle and Lydia. Dont nom Russell. Russell screwed up with his nominations already. Please think first before nominating.

You did it Chima! Yeah

Chima didn't do anything and her Hoh means nothing, Jeff has all the power and that is the yummiest thing ever!!!!

No matter what chima does it won't hold, so she may as well enjoy her room and goodies, cause that is all she's got.

I thnk after this eviction it's really easy for the HGs to narrow down who has the Coup.

It's not like it's really hard. Gee, who really doesn't like Ronnie AND Lydia?

Chima will probably put up Russell and Lydia just to play it safe.

Jeff will probably use the coup based on Michele's view of the game that Nat and Jess run the house. The HGs will very happily get rid of Jesse. Russell will probably vote out Jessie this week just so he doesn't have to make a hard decision between him and Jeff down the line.

pretty cool that one of the worst players ever will be HoH in the best week ever in BB history (if the wizard power is used) I was so happy she won cause it will all be for nothing

I was jumping up and down when she won. It is the perfect set up. Especially for Jeff, Jordan and Michelle to pull Russell off the block and replace him with Jesse and Natalie.

Chima is screwed the week after cause if Russ wins HOH he coming right after her and probably natalie. Jeffs hands are clean.

Jesse will go out the door. If he stays he's gonna know Russ has a deal with Jeff. So Russ has no choice but to vote out Jessie.

One good thing is that they don't really know what the power will do. Jessie and Natalie seem to think that if the power takes down the two people on the block that Chima is the one to put up two new people. Natalie really believes she is totally safe. Jessie is not as sure.

I have to admit that Chima is a guilty pleasure of mine. She's so bad that it's good. I'm totally team Jordan/Jeff/Michele but I love how sassy and cooky Chima is and it goes along with all that hair. ALSO, where are the gifmakers at? I totally need one of Chima going "Shuuuut the fuck up. Shuuuut the fuck up. Shuuuut the fuck up." From her fight with Russell

I keep reading on other sites that folks still think that the Chima/Russell fight was fake.

I'm now 100% positive that the fight was real and their planning a fake fight was just a wonderful BB irony.

Just the two of them sitting alone in the HOH room continuing the fight is proof enough. Unless this is some kind of 1-1 actor's workshop. Hmmm. Heehee.

If I were Russell, I'd be making a wrapping-up quick exit. He'll be on the block before he knows it!

Archived