Chima

CeCiMom

It will happen too fast for Chima to do anything. Chima will be so upset after eviction she will put really big target on her back. Hope Rus wins HOH and sends Chima up and out.

I'd prefer Natalie to follow Jessie to the jury house.

Can you imagine how dramatic it'd be if Lydia followed after that? :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did Natalie become Scrappy?

Come on people, if you're making names at least try to make it decent.

Well I think she is like Scrappy Doo. Small, mouthy and willing to pick a fight with anyone but in the end a harmless little b*tch. Sure she knows what is Tae kwon do but I know plenty of little kids that take it as well. She is also called Gnat because she just never goes away no matter how much you swat at her.

LMAO that you don't like the names though. Not a big deal.

It will happen too fast for Chima to do anything. Chima will be so upset after eviction she will put really big target on her back. Hope Rus wins HOH and sends Chima up and out.

I think you right. She will let her top blow and everyone will get sick of it.

I finally figured out today what the friction is between Chima & Russ...........they are too much alike............he's afraid of women and she's afraid of men............he can only deal with males and she can only deal with females.............psychology was my minor in college :D

I finally figured out today what the friction is between Chima & Russ...........they are too much alike............he's afraid of women and she's afraid of men............he can only deal with males and she can only deal with females.............psychology was my minor in college :D

Good observation!! Having been on both sides of the couch, I agree...

With Chima as HoH it looks like Jeff is going to have to use his power this week. I just hope it's not a situation where both he and Jordan are on the block together. He would then have to ensure that the veto is won by one of his alliance and save either himself or Jordan, then use the power to change the nomination and remove the other person. I just don't see the planets aligning that perfectly.

It is BB it will run smoothly. BB will probably fix it so Jesse is not allowed to play in the POV competition and this will give Jeff more of an advantage. Jeff doesnt have to be on the block to use the Coupe. Jeff can replace 1 or both nominations. Which isnt fair. These people work hard to play the game and to be cheated like this. The only way Jeff can loose his power if he tells someone. or I fly a banner over BB and warn them that Jeff has the coupe. How much does planes cost these days.

Well I wont be watching this week because I will be at the beach. I dont care about the Coupe or Chima's HOH reign.

It makes me nervous when I hear that Jordan is in Jeffs ear trying to talk him out of maybe having Jesse go up, does she know something, it has to be hypothetical, does anyone think Jeff would go by the theory that if he used the power he would be on everyones bad side?? It makes me nervous, because while Jeff is awesome and all that, does he really have the killer instinct?? he has not shown me much and it worries me, it is a loonngg time till thurs, just sayin. I am mucho nervous

It is BB it will run smoothly. BB will probably fix it so Jesse is not allowed to play in the POV competition and this will give Jeff more of an advantage. Jeff doesnt have to be on the block to use the Coupe. Jeff can replace 1 or both nominations. Which isnt fair. These people work hard to play the game and to be cheated like this. The only way Jeff can loose his power if he tells someone. or I fly a banner over BB and warn them that Jeff has the coupe. How much does planes cost these days.

Well I wont be watching this week because I will be at the beach. I dont care about the Coupe or Chima's HOH reign.

The house guests know when they go in that America will probably get a part in the game...If they don't like it then they shouldn't try out for the show...It's that simple...It's not cheating and it is fair...

Chima telling Natalie and Jessie is anyone messes with her nominations with the Wizard power she will throw the biggest fit they have ever seen on live TV.

Chima telling Natalie and Jessie is anyone messes with her nominations with the Wizard power she will throw the biggest fit they have ever seen on live TV.

Who the hell does she think she is???? OMG, I can't stand her.

Jesse was talking about how the power has worked in the past and that whoever has it can take down BOTH of her nominations, and it hits her that at that point she never really did have any power, and she goes off talking about what she would to do stop the show and how she would be yelling at Julie that she was no longer in control, but that Chima herself was, and that it would be the #1 tantrum in Reality TV history... They called her to the DR and I hope to hell they are telling her if she does do that, she's off the show...

They called her to the DR and I hope to hell they are telling her if she does do that, she's off the show

well, I say "GO FOR IT, CHIMA"..........scream your lungs out and get kicked out the door with Jessie...........I am an advocate for "killing two birds with one stone!"

I cannot believe this chic, throw a tantrum, I would love it and love to see her go with Jesse too, what a nut job, who does she think she is???

As someone else posted, they come on the show knowing that BB throws curves that change the game and that the viewers often get to have imput into what happens, And they have been listening to Jessie whine for weeks about the rotten deal he had with getting booted by Dan (us). That's the game. Deal with it.

Chima really isn't that bright or she is lying as part of her gameplay. She thinks if the coup is used she gets to pick the nominee. Maybe she knows Jessie gonna wind up on the block and doesn't want to get her hands dirty doing it?

I don't know. I have a hard time buying she is this stupid though.

I don't know. I have a hard time buying she is this stupid though.

I don't think it's so much that she's "stupid"..............I think she's just on a power trip and wants the upper hand..............and BB better watch out if/when it's taken away

Is it my imagination or does her upper lip touch her nose? She wears so much gloss that she must have to constantly wipe it from her nose. I watched her last night and it came to me - her idol is Naomi Campbell. She has modeled her looks after her - and temper, too, it seems.

Archived