Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chima is definately getting a JERRY edit! just sayin

In defense of CBS there is no way to show on network television how despicable these two actually are! They have 1 or 2 film clips of them being decent human beings and the rest is unfit for network TV standards and practices!!!

Maybe America will get to see the other side of her on Thursday night.

It is disgusting to me how full of themselves Chima & Jess are..........last night they were talking about working together to "intimidate Jeff" by reminding him how "powerful" they are because they stopped Kevin from using POV............wake up a$$holes, JEFF is nothing like your biotch, Kevin. They're BOTH delusional.

:furious3:I cannot tolerate these two.

I would say that Chima still carries a lot of hate towards men. I have heard her defend all the women, Lydia and Jordan included, when men have said things about them. But her hatred of Russell, wanting to frame him for rape and be sent to prison so he can be raped, wanting to hurt Jeff who has never really done anything to her at all, and in general when she talks of men and dating, she just seems to hate men.

allison may really have a problem on her hands this time

i tihnk chima and russ are both explosive and one or the other or maybe both may totally lose it

they seem to be right on the edge most of the time and if (when) jeff removes russ and lydia and puts up jess and nat she may come unglued and russ may explode on her if they even make it till thursday nite without going off on each other

Could be. Hopefully she will have gotten all her frustration out about the "wizard power" so that by the time Thursday's show airs, she will be OK when Jeff uses it. The DR has got to be giving her strong warnings not to pull any crap on the live show. Maybe they'll give her a penalty nomination.

It would be great TV to see her blow up, but it would be good for her personally to set it aside and follow the rules. She can't always go by her own rules.

Yeah, well they say the cameras add 10lbs., so, maybe in her case, the 10lbs. were added to her lips... Just Sayin...

The camera adds 10 lbs.? How many camera's do they have on her lips?! Badda bing.

I do not think Chima had surgery, I think that when a person hits puberty that the hormones go to work and your facial features change. That is all I think it is.

I took a good look at her baby picture and the lips are the same.

I would gladly contribute to a Lip Reduction for chima fund is she would agree to just leave BB NOW!!!!

LOL LOL. Have you noticed how her top lip almost, or actually does touch the bottom of her nose when she cackles? Wierd.

Chima complains to Kevin that she's "tired of Nat not following BB rules" because Nat wouldn't wake up for POV........when she continually screams at production & never follows them herself :animated_shocking:

Chima complains to Kevin that she's "tired of Nat not following BB rules" because Nat wouldn't wake up for POV........when she continually screams at production & never follows them herself :animated_shocking:

Can't wait to see how she feels about BB's rules on Thursday night!!! :smilielol:

Chima telling michelle how honest she's been in the game, never lying to michelle among others. Uh, hello, you were in on the lie natalie made up that michelle went into the green room talking about numbers and ronnie to jess and nat.

There's plenty to rag Chima about but she wasn't in on the lie about Michelle

From Sunday August 2nd:

8:46PM BBT: Ronnie and Chima was having a talk marathon (I wasn't listening). Lydia and Natalie were in the pool room with Ronnie and Chima. Ronnie yelled, "Yeah because people will know we are comparing notes." [Not sure if Ronnie meant for Russell to hear or not, but I'm sure he heard, he was full on shouting.] Chima says we should get him (Russell) in here and talk- they decide not to. Lydia leaves.

Natalie is still in the room, and whispers that they should lie and say Michele was in the room while they were talking. Chima says, "No! We have no reason to lie, we are not gonna say Michele was in here if she wasn't." (Michele was in the DR) Natalie giggles (childlike). Natalie leaves

Then at 1:04AM BBT: Russell asks what Michele told them at 4:00 in the morning. Natalie tells lie her and Jessie concocted about Michele asking her asking "to protect me," and Natalie throws Michele under the bus. Russell says "It's expected" and it's her "floating between votes" and Russell says "her target is bigger than "Lydia's." Natalie tells Russell Michele feels "she's the smartest..." "She's very shady." Natalie says as she continues the lie.

Chima had nothing to do with the lie, it was Natalie and Jesse

Archived