Chima

CeCiMom

Chima feels that the whole house should bow to her cause she is HOH ..... what does she think they should do next week? Kiss her feet?

When will these people realize that after the POV is either played or not played...they no longer have ANY power... if anything they are at the bottom of the heap,as they can't even play for HOH until the following week....

I BLAME jessie for this exagerated ,delusional POWER trip..just sayin!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chima has asked at least 5 times "Why are they counting?" while watching Natalie and Kevin play badminton.

No one is listening or more likely they are struck mute with embarassment on the stupidity of the question.

Figure it out, Brainiac.

Chima is threatning that if she loses her HoH power, she'll camp out in the DR, and throw a hissy fit!!! DAMN, THURSDAY SEEMS SO FAR AWAY!!!

Dang Reaper I am with you!! Somehow I think she will disappoint us and I am nervous that Jeff won't go for the kill with his powers. We can only hope it is the most volatile show of the 11 seasons!!!! :clap:

I tried to like Miss Chima, I mean really tried to like her. Even though she was paired with people I didn't like, I tried to tell myself that she was just in an alliance they had the power, and once there were less people in the house, she would make her own moves. But after seeing the way she acts as HoH, I really don't like her. when was her word the final word? And also, since when are you entitled to not have a twist come in during your HoH? Aren't you suppose to expect the unexpected? I also don't like the nicer edit on her on Tuesday's episodes. She's is the first one to call racist, yet when she makes a racist comment, it is suppose to be okay. You would think that someone of a minority, especially one that had to endure so much in this country, would be a little more sensitive about using a term such as what she said. Why couldn't she use the word bully?

I tried to like Miss Chima, I mean really tried to like her. Even though she was paired with people I didn't like, I tried to tell myself that she was just in an alliance they had the power, and once there were less people in the house, she would make her own moves. But after seeing the way she acts as HoH, I really don't like her. when was her word the final word? And also, since when are you entitled to not have a twist come in during your HoH? Aren't you suppose to expect the unexpected? I also don't like the nicer edit on her on Tuesday's episodes. She's is the first one to call racist, yet when she makes a racist comment, it is suppose to be okay. You would think that someone of a minority, especially one that had to endure so much in this country, would be a little more sensitive about using a term such as what she said. Why couldn't she use the word bully?

Yeah I'd have to certainly say "nice" editing job there. If memory serves me that episode was taken from last Saturday, she was yelling "terrorist" for half an hour. It wasn't until after they called her into the DR that she started mixing it up with "terrorizing the house". They way they spliced in those in those scene of Russel going off, make it look as though she was justified.

I find nothing to like about chima. she has a grating laugh, thinks much too highly of herself, has zero sensitivity for the feelings of others, appears to be hateful for the sake of being hateful, has a false sense of self and is lazy. I wish she could go this week and I hate that she will be on the jury.

Last nite BBAD - in the kitchen She-ma complaining about indigestion - Says, and I'm paraphrasing, I don't have the exact quote, but I'm pretty damn close. She-ma - I sound like an old Jewish woman - referring to her, She-ma's indigestion. Nice! I wonder if anyone would have said I sound like an old Black woman what would have happened?!

Quote by Slimcruz ....."I find nothing to like about chima. she has a grating laugh, thinks much too highly of herself, has zero sensitivity for the feelings of others, appears to be hateful for the sake of being hateful, has a false sense of self and is lazy. "

Best statement of the day, I think most of us feel the same......

Very sad how she has chosen to portray herself as she could have been an example of a strong survivor! Just thinkin'

i truly think the woman is mentally stressed and believing she has it all together the profiles cbs did either didn't work with her or they wanted what she might do, u r right she could portray herself as a strong survivor and i am not knocking what she went thru that was a tradegy she just needs help dealing with life after it

seems though that us on the outside since we can see and hear everyone know what needs to happen but inside they have no real idea just their gut feelings and opinions so it never seems to happen right according to us, the best scenario in my opinion (for what it is worth, lol) is jeff to put up nat and jess, jess begins to whimper and tremble, nat goes all macho girl and chima blows a gasket, but more than likely it will all go off with a hitch he may put those 2 up but without the fallout or he may decide to run scared and not use it, russ is his worst own ememy he rants and raves and loses friends and deals, he may lose jeffs support where he goes home and that is a shame i am not totally liking russ cause of his attitudes but chima is a mess her rants and raves and chose of words, she thinks they will make it seem alright on prime time (which they did) she says live feeders don't matter but there are so many fans with access to live feeds and message boards that it really does matter no matter how cbs tries to clean it up

maybe when she gets out of the house she will see what she really did to herself,lol but doubtful :animated_wave:

who knows this is just my rants and raves agree or not agree just my thoughts

I have never, ever understood why the HOH thinks that everyone should evict who they want. The whole "respecting the HOH" stuff is rediculous. When and who started this thinking? Was it Maggie?

Idk when it started, but that was definitely how they ran things season 10. It never made any sense to me, but whatever floats the house vote I guess. I just don't get why some ppl, Chima especially that she is entitled to get her way just because she is the HoH. The only thing she is entitled to as HoH is safety in the game for that week.

I can't believe they are going to let her get by with her threats... By taping the show and not doing it live, they are saying to all house guest now and to come that all you have to do is show your arse to get your way... IMHO...

Wait, what? Did I miss something? The show is going to be taped??? WTF??

Yes they are talking about it in the live show adventure thread... They are taping the show tomorrow due to anticipated problems...

Yes they are talking about it in the live show adventure thread... They are taping the show tomorrow due to anticipated problems...

What about the people in the live audience?? This is crazy!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo PO'd about the pre-taping thing.... I know I've already ranted in the live adventure thread LOL

My only hope is that means that Jeff has told the DR he will use it so they are planning ahead

Live audience has to be there at 9 am.. sounds like taping will be at 11:30am according to the live adventure thread

They are still going to have the live audience, they just have to be there at 9 a.m.

I hope they play it off like this is a live double eviction or the HoH comp is endurance and we can see the whole thing.

But if Chima protests and threatens to go bat sh*t crazy, can't they just lock her in the HoH and cut her mike? Hell can't they give her a penalty nom? I'm sure there is a rule somewhere that she would be breaking.

Besides does anyone really think Chima will do what she says she'll do? Making an ass of herself will not endear her to the home audience, nor will it make her any less of a threat to the other HGs.

I hope they play it off like this is a live double eviction or the HoH comp is endurance and we can see the whole thing.

But if Chima protests and threatens to go bat sh*t crazy, can't they just lock her in the HoH and cut her mike? Hell can't they give her a penalty nom? I'm sure there is a rule somewhere that she would be breaking.

Besides does anyone really think Chima will do what she says she'll do? Making an ass of herself will not endear her to the home audience, nor will it make her any less of a threat to the other HGs.

I think she'll do it, but I think they should tell her, while she's in the HoH room talking to Julie that due to her threats she isn't allowed back down stairs until after the HoH comp is over, just incase the power is used and she goes through with her threats...

God only knows what CBS is thinking and I don't think God has time to care :) But CBS has to figure that the possiblity of provanity and lewd, crude remarks by Chima and Natalie would not go over big in the 8PM family hours!

In other words, yep she has CBS by the nuts!!! And has screwed us the viewer. My hope is the live feeds are rolling!!!!!!!

Archived