Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Chima's going to want to walk away with nothing..............BB has a way of making them back down by threatening to take their stipend............even last night they were talking about having been warned on last live show about using "F" word & getting yelled at about it...........and, sounds like they've been warning Chima all week. I'm thinking all her huffing & puffing will be after the show..........which will suck if the feeds are cut.

I don't think Chima's going to want to walk away with nothing..............BB has a way of making them back down by threatening to take their stipend............even last night they were talking about having been warned on last live show about using "F" word & getting yelled at about it...........and, sounds like they've been warning Chima all week. I'm thinking all her huffing & puffing will be after the show..........which will suck if the feeds are cut.

Totally agree! I think that chima is a bully and will bacj down.

Re-watching last nights feedback and chima saying jeff is her target, that he is non-committal and isn't playing the game. Oh how i hope he shows her how he plays the game tonite. :)

Oh and she is saying this to kevin and lydia, the two biggest non committal non playing hg's there.

CHIMA SUCKS!!!this whole deal about the LIVE show SUCKS!!!! They have alerted the HG's that something is going to happen.. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the coup will be played, taking away a lot of the DRAMA!! oh yeah did I mention CHIMA SUCKS!

I've seen and heard worse on TV - someone in production just needed to have a fast finger to hit the mute button! Then they go to commercial to tell her to sit the hell down or she's out - she'll back down then. She can't be as tough as she thinks she is.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Chima SUCKS and it's going to suck being her tonight! All her terroristic threatning isn't going to save her anymore!

Marcellas needs to get it through his thick skull that Chima doesn't suck because she's black. She sucks because she's a whiny, bitchy, self-absorbed, loudmouthed feminist. Her skin color has nothing to do with it! I'm sick and tired of the race card being played. I think Jessie sucks too, but that's ok b/c he's white. WHatever!

Archived