Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've searched the updates and couldn't find where Chima was ever in on the lie. I don't think Natalie would tell her after Chima told her they didn't have to lie about things.

Are you saying chima didn't know that nat and jessie told the lie? It spread all over the house, even jeff heard it and i'm not sure he doesn't still think it's true. If chima knew nat concocted the lie and told it then she was in on it imo.

Everybody knows they said Michelle was in the Green Room talking about saving Ronnie, they told it to Russell who told everyone. What I am saying is that Chima did not know they were going to lie and they never confessed to her it was a lie. I haven't seen that anywhere in the updates. As far as I know she has never addressed it one way or the other.

I've searched the updates and couldn't find where Chima was ever in on the lie. I don't think Natalie would tell her after Chima told her they didn't have to lie about things.

They did tell Chima. I watched it on the feeds. Chima knew and she kept her mouth shut thru the whole thing. Jesse wanted to come clean and confess the lie while taking the entire blame, Natalie didn't want that, she wanted to lie and deny, and Chima knew the entire story.

Chima and Jessie are counting their eggs. Heehee. Go Jeff!

AND, Chima lied yesterday to Michelle. Chima told Michelle she heard Ronnie's first version of his speech, which was harsher, and she told him not to use it. UNTRUE! MISS LIAR! She sniggered like Satan's Daughter when Ronnie called Michelle a borderline sociopath.

Sorry, not feeling the Chima love today.

Go Jeff!

They did tell Chima. I watched it on the feeds. Chima knew and she kept her mouth shut thru the whole thing. Jesse wanted to come clean and confess the lie while taking the entire blame, Natalie didn't want that, she wanted to lie and deny, and Chima knew the entire story.

Thank you. :)

I can't wait for thursday. Listening to Chima in the HOH room MOST of BBAD is driving me crazy. I don't know how the live feeders do it. God bless you all for putting up with that.

cackle cackle cackle. witch.

I looked at the photo of Chima as a little girl and she already had those lips. Besides, who other than that crackpot woman that had 21 kids and tries to channel angelina jolie, would PAY to get that mouth? Well, yeah, that nut on Dancing WTS went overboard on her lips but I think she had them depouffed or something.

I don't like Chima. I have probably said that a hundred times or so but want to be clear on it.

Chima and Jessie were up in the HOH bed concocting a plan to say that Russell ruined the little play doh figures that Natalie made. It was going to be a totally fabricated story to get Russell in trouble.

Well Chima is telling Natalie that she say Russell smashing her figures and she saw him laughing. She said she watched him in the HOH cameras.

I HATE when they make up these total fabrications. Chima and Jessie need to rot in hell. I don't care for Russell but it is the lowest of low when they make up stories about people :angry2:

I REALLY hate to admit this, but, it's (IMO) a good game move, if they did that, cuz Russ would explode about it being a lie, and may make Jeff doubt using the Coup, cuz Russ is too hot headed... I hope that Jeff see's right through it, and follows through with "The Plan"

God, these people make me sick!!!

Archived