Tuesday, July 21st

Drama drama drama. This is what BB is about.

Rollercoaster go up. Rollercoaster go down.

Everybody will band together for one week to get rid of Ronnie because having a mutual target means they are one week closer to being on the jury. Mighty convenient.

As it was pointed out, Brian got found out Week 1. Took Janelle and Erika till the F4 to take out Will. And even when Eric got found out (mostly), he managed to stick around for another week. Then again... Eric had Jessica. Ronnie doesn't really have anybody.

I have to say I am amused by the thought that Ronnie orchestrated the effort to save Braden. I could have sworn that it was Jordan and Laura who began the campaign to save their teammate. Ronnie merely orchestrated the tie vote. LOL

And these people are stupid. Wanna know why? Because Ronnie is not a master manipulator. He is manipulated easily by majority rule. Jessie knew that because he was the one pulling the strings for puppet Ronnie. If Jessie gets rid of Ronnie, he has lost his puppet.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA BB is getting pissed and telling them to stop talking about their DR's. SOme of them are paranoid that Ronnie is a twist or being controlled by BB. Nope you were all duped by a nerd - 100%!!

Hi, SugarB! Here's my idea of a great twist...send ronnie home Thursday...give him a penalty nom for being a child molester...BTW...Casey was saying, I'll bet that picture in ronnie's room isn't even his wife!

HAHA BB is getting pissed and telling them to stop talking about their DR's. SOme of them are paranoid that Ronnie is a twist or being controlled by BB. Nope you were all duped by a nerd - 100%!!

LOL... thats what I loved about Ronnie.

I hope they don't continue the bashing for two days. Tonight is enough but he's still a human being who came in there to try to play a game. He got caught doing what a lot of them were trying to do.

I knew he was being stupid. Everyone could see it.

I am amused by one more thing... Jordan should pack her bags. If the group thinks about it, Laura is still a single player. Jordan and Jeff are a team. Break up the team. Tonight is probably exactly what Laura needs to be saved.

lol i dont know why i have feeds

i go to bed way too early to catch anything

what is this dor talk i am hearing about?

thanks sugarb

DOR talk is wishful thinking, at this point.

If you have feeds, check Flashback.

Because this year the feeds have a wonderful feature called "Flashback". I highly suggest using it because last night was all drama drama drama. A sight to behold.

Even though I said a while ago that Ronnie was playing a very stupid and foolish game and would not make it to the finals because of it, his game unraveled even more than I thought it would last night.

And though I know everyone is all happy today that their "nemesis" is leaving as soon as the HGs can make it happen, I do not agree with everyone agreeing to completely alienate him.

Who was it that was complaining about people not talking to them or treating them like shit just because of the game? I do believe Ronnie got a lecture on that from Russell who heard that from Jordan and Jeff, etc etc.

My respect for the majority of the house lowers the longer these HGs treat Ronnie's game play as personal instead of as just part of the game (i.e. Jeff's childish threat to break the bubble wand), or the way they have talked about moving away from the table if he so much as sits down to eat, etc. etc.

I understand the fear that retaliation will come if you keep Ronnie in the house or the fear that he will "try" to persuade you... but his game is up and over. Everyone knows it. Its not going to change. So their behavior is worse than childish. It is cruel.

OMG... :drool:

I went to bed around midnight last night.

I woke up this morning to sead the update boards and learn that yes...

THERE IS JUSTICE IN THE BB HOUSE!

:animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl::clap::dance2::hurray::popcorn:

Bye, Ronnie, you rotten little rat douchebag. :ciao:

(It's just too bad there isn't a way of sending him out this week instead of Laura)

Part of me is glad he got caught, part of me wishes he had put up russell and this would never have happened. The worst part, IMHO, is how jessie is too happy to join on the bandwagon, when he was manipulating ronnie. Ugh, hate jessie.

and for those that don't have the feeds....vids are posted at clipser (.com) ...do a search for " BB11 big fight Ronnie called out " 2 parts

I know everyone is plotting and planning now to get Ronnie out next week...but I've seen enough BB to know that a lot can change day to day...so I won't be surprised if the house flips a few more times and somehow Ronnie survives next week.

I'm still uncertain as to who will go on Thursday....Laura would be the smart choice to evict just because she's more game savvy and a bigger threat, but Jordan and Jeff are tight...smart also to split them up. hmmmm...

WOW is right, just spent almost 5 hours of time using flashback to watch all the drama between one and four....best was cam 1 from about 3:30 to 4am when Jesse/Laura/Casey/Nat and Russ feel that RatBoy is a special twist of production, such as the principal, hall monitor, counslor etc because how does he know EXACTLY what Jess and Casey said to each other in private with no time to tell anyone else, yet Ronnie confronted Casey immediately from coming out of the DR...

Alot of convo was WBRB during those hours and BUT there is alot put out there to give GOOD cause for speculation......

THANK YOU REAL PLAYER FOR FLASHBACK THATS WORTH MY MONIES~~

I got hooked on the live feeds last night and got 2 hours sleep this morning. OMG, what a night!!

and for those that don't have the feeds....vids are posted at clipser (.com) ...do a search for " BB11 big fight Ronnie called out " 2 parts

Thanks IMIN

Yeah well... we have known for years that the DR uses their question time to influence players. Like when they admitted that the DR kept asking some of them, "So explain why you feel Ronnie is the rat?" Its called subliminal suggestion. I suspect that the DR liked Ronnie at first and used him to create drama in the house by feeding him "subliminal" messages during his DR sessions with their "questions, but once people started to hate him they asked the others "questions" to give them the message to get rid of Ronnie.

Ronnie, being extremely susceptible to influence, went along with all of their suggestions and is now paying the piper.

Like I said... mighty convenient to get rid of Ronnie now.

Archived