Tuesday, July 21st

Jeff brushing his teeth in the middle of Russell's lecture of his flock is too funny

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie still thinks he has some POWER!!! :animated_rotfl:

Ronnie best BB player in history, if you don't beleive it just ask him!

Rat boy could have laid low...but no he works actively to bring the flip vote last week and bring the vote 5 to 5 and a tie for last weeks eviction,so jessie has to axe branden(blood)

Then stupidly wins HOH and has to show his hand! And put a HUGE target on his back...Ronnie might be toast no matter WHO wins HOH, except for his clique!

Ronnies downfall in this game is that he didn't want to just win the game...he wanted everyone to say damn look at the wizard,can you beleive Ronnie manipulated the game the way he did,unbeliveable! He is a mastermind at this game like no other before him!

Sorry Ratboy your EGO lost you the game! Also the NATIONAL PERSUASIVE SPEAKING ASSOCIATION wants the trophy back!

wow this is really blowing up in Ronnies face....Ratalie talking to the We Suck alliance getting to the bottom of it...and Laura wants to bring em out and confront them and ratalie now says "I don't want any part of it"....what a....

I don't think she is. I think it's working because Russell is saying how it's fishy that Ronnie isn't giving out any information, saying that what was said between he and Laura was personal. And yet here Laura is, not afraid to spill her guts and admit all she said. Wow, this is great. Ronnie is officially a dead man walking.

Russell now saying how he went up to everyone saying that "Ronnie is a f*cking liar".

YAY!!!!

Wow I bet Ronnie wishes he could start his week over.........Russell outside calling him "a fucking Liar"...Wow what a great live feed night...

Ronnie just told Laura that she's going home this week.. the funny thing is, is that he was too afraid to walk out of the house to say it, he just shouted it from the door. Then Jeff mocked him, saying he heard that 7 times today, "that Russell, he's going home! That Casey, he's going home!"

Laura is coaching everyone to call Ronnie out on everything next week. I really like her and hope she sticks around. She won't forget what a sleeze ball Ronnie is.

Casey encouraging them to ban together to oust Ronnie.

Next week should be a really good week. *breathes a sigh of relief*

Man I love drama!

I'm going to be so sorry tomorrow with just a few hours of sleep, but I wouldn't have missed Ronnie Bonnie being called out in the lies and then refuse to defend himself. "I'm okay with how it looks."

Well, it looks like you're a liar. His Broadway tap-dance to recover should be interesting.

edit: And for those who may defend him since Big Brother is about lying, that's fine. But I hate who I hate because they lie to people I like. Simple equation. But note that Bonnie is not a "normal" Big Brother liar; IMHO he's a sociapathic liar, not just to manipulate but to hurt.

It's 1am BB time, and if you haven't been watching, the whole house has come together (with the exception of Jessie and Lydia, I don't know where they are...I don't WANT to know where they are). Those who were once enemies are now on the "Ronnie is a lying rat" boat. Not only have they figured out that Ronnie was the one to turn them against eachother, but the one who has been encouraging the HGs on who to evict, and was the one who caused a tie. They not only suspect that he's a rat with how he's played the game, but they're also questioning who he is. They don't think he's really a teacher since Dan didn't seem to know that during the luxury comp, nor could he answer certain literary questions.. which is what he "teaches".

The HGs have now moved inside, and are now fighting with Ronnie some more... but once again he's too afraid to confront them directly, so has to stand on the balcony and shout over.

ETA: Oh, Jessie and Lydia were inside cooking this whole time.

Okay, so here's the deal folks. Russell just told Ronnie that he's going home next week. The house seems to agree. It may be Laura this week (which would be what Ronnie wants so who knows, they may just vote out Jordan seeing as how Laura is more useful at this point....wishful thinking on my part? perhaps), but next week it's likely going to be Ronnie. Let's see if the slug can talk his way out of this one...

No, Jessie's going along with it. Right now they are all in the BY hatching a plan to get Ronnie out next week. Whomever is HOH is going to put up two ppl..not Ronnie. Chima and Michelle are going to throw HOH. The HOH makes Ronnie as the host of POV. The 5 ppl playing for POV lie down as soon as the game starts to throw it to the HOH. One of the noms get off, Ronnie goes up, and they all vote him out.

Archived