Tuesday, July 21st

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marty, In the midst of the yelling last night, Russell was basically saying everything RatBoy says is a lie, so he was suggesting that the cat in his pic wasn't even his... I think

You are correct but I think Jeff made the comment about the cat from what I could see. Russell and Jeff were kind of talking over each other but it was really funny.

When Ronnie came outside last night (during the verbal beating they were doing) and asked to speak to Jesse for five minutes in private, how many seeds did he plant in their brains to target Jesse as well? Out of all the HG's he could ask to speak to, why did he choose that time and place to bring him up? I'm betting he was still trying to do damage control and have the light put on Jesse along with himself.

He knows he's been caught so why not try to take others down in the process? Never forget he's always playing the game. ;)

I've gotta agree it was hilarious watching the light bulbs go off over each HG as they remembered back to a point when Ronnie was spinning the web. Too funny!!

I know everyone is plotting and planning now to get Ronnie out next week...but I've seen enough BB to know that a lot can change day to day...so I won't be surprised if the house flips a few more times and somehow Ronnie survives next week.

If the braniacs win HOH, he can't be nominated for eviction next week. And you're absolutely right that the game can change so much from day to day.

After watching the clip, what I found unusual was that he kept coming back downstairs to see where everyone was. Of course, at that time they were all in the backyard. First time he came down, he took out his garbage, went outside with it and then went to the SR to throw it in the container. The second time, he came downstairs and went into the BR. Why would he go in that BR when he has one of his own in HOH? Wonder if that's where he shed his tears or did he sabotage the toilet? :)

"And who's f*cking cat is that?" - That was so friggin funny. Jeff said it first outside, but it was even funnier when he yelled up to Ronnie from the kitchen.

He knows he's been caught so why not try to take others down in the process?

I think he didn't say anything about Jessie/Gnat because #1 he is in love with Jessie. #2 He's afraid of Jessie. #3 Jessie would tell Russell if it weren't for him, he'd be on the block which in turn would piss off Russell even more and #4 He's REALLY afraid of Russell. IF he told them about Chima/LydiaChlamydia/Kevin he'll have no way of trying to weasle his way back into their good graces, and they would just out him for wanting Russell out of the house anyway.

After Ronnie goes next week, we will be right back where we were. All the same alliances will still be in place, and everyone still hates each other. This is just a temporary truce.

When Ronnie came outside last night (during the verbal beating they were doing) and asked to speak to Jesse for five minutes in private, how many seeds did he plant in their brains to target Jesse as well? Out of all the HG's he could ask to speak to, why did he choose that time and place to bring him up? I'm betting he was still trying to do damage control and have the light put on Jesse along with himself.

He knows he's been caught so why not try to take others down in the process? Never forget he's always playing the game. ;)

And if they were paying attention a light should have gone off about him requesting Jessie.

Casey has it figured out... when he told jessie,we were the only ones here when I disscussed putting ronnie up,that was 30 minutes ago.Yet ronnie comes to me(casey) and says a little birdie planted in my ear your gunning for me. Jessie denied having told Ronnie anything,which he might get away with since the conspiracy theory seems to have traction regarding him getting information from production.

I did find it interesting that BB was very silent durning the fight and disscussion afterward,as the HG's were mentioning DR sessions, and production almost every other sentence,yet no warnings from BIG BROTHER!

After Ronnie goes next week, we will be right back where we were. All the same alliances will still be in place, and everyone still hates each other. This is just a temporary truce.

Agreed. I'm hoping though that in all the happy-happy-joy-joy stuff that's been going on, that some people make side alliances with those on opposing "sides". I'd love to see Russell/Laura/Casey/Michelle team. Throw in some Jeff for good measure...well...just good looks ;)

1:42am It looks like Ronnie is crying in HOH, and he comes down and asks for Jessie. Everyone laughs at him. Jessie: "Man, say it here buddy, in front of us in public." Ronnie: "Just 5 minutes." Jessie: "No I'm sorry, buddy."

WOW I can't believe our luck that all this happened to bonnie! Why did it have to happen After BBAD? i'm going to try to look up on youtube!

I like Jordon,and I think she is playing ,and knows more about the game than she lets on.

Laura knows the game, and is very smart,and savy about strategy.

But we will see how smart the others are about playing the game, by who they vote out.

After last night laura maybe showed she knows a little to much about the game,on the other hand Jordon is strongly allied with Jeff,making that something to consider.

I think the smart move for the other house guests is to break up the jeff/jordon alliance,and deal with Laura later!just my 2 cents!

Oh yeah ronnie, in my memory no one who played the game as HARD as you did the first 2 weeks ever won, or even came close, what the hell were you thinking?

I mean you really went over the top, started SH*T that really didn't need to be started,and look where it got you. This was not an academic debate,with judges,these were real (quasi) people who are confined 24/7,and eventually will talk to each other,dumbass! Oh and I think you should have won the National Easiest Person to be Persueded Title as many times as you changed your mind! :animated_rotfl:

Thanks to the camera man who just switched off of Jessie and Lydia and on to the BY. I really didn't want to know how long it's been since Jessie's worn underwear. Neither did I want to hear about how hard he is... to move... in bed.

Jesse was in the HOH telling Ronnie that he wouldn't be going because he still had him and Natalie and also Kevin, Chima and Lydia.

But then in the bathroom Lydia and Chima with Natalie and both Lydia and Chima seem to be on with getting him out. Jesse will be the one trying to get them to keep Ronnie.

Wowie Wow Wow Wow . This is the first time I've been able to get updates from the Feeds and BBAD and the Threads. Well, the puppet master has become the puppet. Yippeeeeeeeeeee. I hope the others make Bonnie's life a living hell till he is voted out. My hope is he'll quit (won't happen) and both Laura and Jordan can stay. What a shame, the first 2 weeks. But still............ :party_smilie:

And if they were paying attention a light should have gone off about him requesting Jessie.

Casey has it figured out... when he told jessie,we were the only ones here when I disscussed putting ronnie up,that was 30 minutes ago.Yet ronnie comes to me(casey) and says a little birdie planted in my ear your gunning for me. Jessie denied having told Ronnie anything,which he might get away with since the conspiracy theory seems to have traction regarding him getting information from production.

Sorry bad form to quote oneself,however if casey can get past BB conspiracy feeding ronnie info,maybe he can be the voice of reason and can convince the others that Jessie is totally in Ronnies ear both before and after the BLOW-UP!

I have not watched everything yet but I so wish Natalie and Lydia would get into over Jessie. A woman scorned is a lot to deal with but two would be just wonderful to watch. I wonder if his tiny head could deal with it?

Jesse was in the HOH telling Ronnie that he wouldn't be going because he still had him and Natalie and also Kevin, Chima and Lydia.

But then in the bathroom Lydia and Chima with Natalie and both Lydia and Chima seem to be on with getting him out. Jesse will be the one trying to get them to keep Ronnie.

ok now Im losing my mind...when Straykat posted this I went to the LFU's and saw it posted...it was the last post I marked...

now I go back and that post of Jess and Ronnie talking is gone.,..

am I sane or what?????

Archived