Tuesday, July 21st

ok now Im losing my mind...when Straykat posted this I went to the LFU's and saw it posted...it was the last post I marked...

now I go back and that post of Jess and Ronnie talking is gone.,..

am I sane or what?????

I think I was sane when I watched it on the feeds but I'm a bit biased on the view of my sanity.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have not watched everything yet but I so wish Natalie and Lydia would get into over Jessie. A woman scorned is a lot to deal with but two would be just wonderful to watch. I wonder if his tiny head could deal with it?

Just a matter of time.

The other side is making a horrible mistake now. They're gloating too much. They're punishing Ronnie too much. And they are pushing the whole "lets just start anew" too much. Lydia, Kevin, and Chima are catching on that the other side has everything to gain by getting rid of Ronnie and that Russell is WAY too comfortable with the other team. I believe Jessie is also catching onto it. If he can convince Natalie of it... Ronnie isn't going to be leaving. Especially if Russell keeps it up with the bullying of Ron.

I see it the other way. Lydia and her peeps woke up worried this morning and worried Russell would find out more of their planning. They are sceming all ready. Part of the game, I know but they are the people who threw Ronnie under the bus.

At this point I like some of the HGs more than the other, but I don't HATE or LOVE any of them enough, that I'm not able to sit back and enjoy all of them scurrying around making deals with each other... I have to give Ronnie credit for keeping the house stirred up and interesting for me! :o)

That would be dumb of them to give up that target. So one of Jeff's side gets it then they can just put up Jessie and his chihuahua.

Well Jeff can't put up either of them, but one of the others (casey or laura/jordan) sure could. If Jeff gets it, he needs to put up Chima and Lydia or Kevin and one of them. If Casey or one of the girls gets it, Jesse and Gnat. To hell with drawing straws - they need to use their heads. Still can backdoor Ronnie, but just in case it falls thru, it ensures one of them is not going out.

Why do these people all think there is a big puppet master? First it was Jeff, then it was Jordan, then Laura, and now Ronnie. Do they all have to have someone to target, or do they really think one person is controlling everything?

:party_smilie: I'm NOT LOSING MY MIND

Jesse did sneak into HOH about 12:45 am Quad cam....he told Ronnie EVERYTHING...that he BELIEVES IN RONNIE and KNOWS RONNIE NEVER LIED TO HIM...that Ronnie must stay in room, not talk to anyone....that Michelle/Chima are to throw HOH, that he will not be put up till after POV..that its going to be a firing squad! Jesse refuses to be a pawn let Casey to it...then they will oust Casey...

Jessie also told him TOLD TELL ANYONE I WAS TALKING YOU...Nat/Lydia/Kevin/Chima are still with him....etc etc etc...

JESSE YOU KNUCLEHEADED NO BRAIN QUASI MOTO.....YOU SUCK!!!

but then again this is BB and the backstabbing continues on.....I pray CASEY WINS HOH !!!!!!!

:party_smilie: I'm NOT LOSING MY MIND

Jesse did sneak into HOH about 12:45 am Quad cam....he told Ronnie EVERYTHING...that he BELIEVES IN RONNIE and KNOWS RONNIE NEVER LIED TO HIM...that Ronnie must stay in room, not talk to anyone....that Michelle/Chima are to throw HOH, that he will not be put up till after POV..that its going to be a firing squad! Jesse refuses to be a pawn let Casey to it...then they will oust Casey...

Jessie also told him TOLD TELL ANYONE I WAS TALKING YOU...Nat/Lydia/Kevin/Chima are still with him....etc etc etc...

JESSE YOU KNUCLEHEADED NO BRAIN QUASI MOTO.....YOU SUCK!!!

but then again this is BB and the backstabbing continues on.....I pray CASEY WINS HOH !!!!!!!

I am hurt that you didn't believe me when I said I saw it. :crybaby:

What? OMG.. please tell me Jeff, Jordan and Casey don't fall for this.

I will be really sick if what Sue just posted comes to be. I mean.. really sick.

But - if the meatheads can pull something like this off, then shit, maybe they deserve to win.

I'm getting pissed already.

I am hurt that you didn't believe me when I said I saw it. :crybaby:

awwwwwwwww Straykat I believed you!!! What was making me go stir crazy and to the brink of falling off my wagon is that whoever posted in the LFU's, deleted it!! Cause I know I read it there too.....

I lubx u2

Am I the only one that has any sympathy for Ronnie? While he deserves to be voted out of the game for playing both sides, he does not deserve to have to be imprisoned in the HoH room due to a bully in the house. The other house guests should be standing up to the bully (Russell), and get him to leave Ronnie alone. At least Jessie gave Ronnie some human dignity by speaking to him. Is Jessie really the only one in the house with any humanity?

No it's not that ! Russel wants to make sure no one goes back on their word and makes yet another alliance with Bonnie. Unfortunately Jessie has already compromised this but Russel has to at least do damage control any way he can. It seems mean but in the past HG's have sworn they knew someone was a rat and still got fooled by them and ruined the plans of the house

Am I the only one that has any sympathy for Ronnie? While he deserves to be voted out of the game for playing both sides, he does not deserve to have to be imprisoned in the HoH room due to a bully in the house. The other house guests should be standing up to the bully (Russell), and get him to leave Ronnie alone. At least Jessie gave Ronnie some human dignity by speaking to him. Is Jessie really the only one in the house with any humanity?

Ronnie can come out whenever he wants. Russell is not allowed to touch him.

Jessie doesn't give a rats ass about Ronnie he just wants to use him to win the game.

And Russell doesn't know about Jesse's so call humanitarian act...(Jesse was covering his own lily a$$) and he also in this act of humanitarianism TOLD RONNIE STAY IN HOH and not tell ANYONE JESSE snuck in!!! That he Jesse would see to it that Ronnies ass is covered......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This house is insanity!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived