Tuesday, July 21st

I'm wondering if Jessie truly believes that Bonnie is some kind of a twist? Or is Jessie saying that to cover his partnership where he shared a lot of information?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a comment about the Chima in her thread and I hit post but the thread was just locked again.

You know what. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind. The fighting is just one of those arguments that can go on forever.

I have my opinions on racism but I would rather argue those in a different type of forum.

but I will say Chima is one of those people that thinks she has a sense of entitlement and is a snob.

I'm wondering if Jessie truly believes that Bonnie is some kind of a twist? Or is Jessie saying that to cover his partnership where he shared a lot of information?

Jessie knows he is not a plant. He's covering his own a** by saying that and putting in the other HG's heads.

I only believe something if I see it and hear it at the same time. Jesse is no plant. True it seems game was rigged for a jock, I personally don't think a jock really should of won it most jocks would off had an itch long b4 Russell dropped...anyway they did and Jesse was in...game on. But if you would watch the confo I did on f1 around 3:30 am you'll will see in voice, facial expression etc, Jesse is no plant....IMHO I think there is someone who is and not Ronnie or Jesse....

SueZqueZ - I don't think Jessie is the plant, what I was saying is, Jessie was trying to convince the rest that Ronnie is some kind of plant. So they were taking that and running with it, from he's a plant, to maybe America's Player, to someone even saying maybe he's like the principal since they are all supposed to be in high school. In no way do I think Jessie is a plant.

SueZqueZ - I don't think Jessie is the plant, what I was saying is, Jessie was trying to convince the rest that Ronnie is some kind of plant. So they were taking that and running with it, from he's a plant, to maybe America's Player, to someone even saying maybe he's like the principal since they are all supposed to be in high school. In no way do I think Jessie is a plant.

I know Elysium, what my point was is that ALL of them think he is a plant....long before that convo at 3:30 when ALL 11 were together outside this subject was broached by Casey and then by Chima and Laura.....even Lydia seemed to think that BB is telling him what people are saying LONG BEFORE he hears it from others....they all feel BB is doing more than just putting thoughts in Ronnies head...

As great as it all went down last night, these people are all such nutters that we can never be sure what they are going to do from one hour to the next. Its ten days to the next eviction. By that time someone may have convinced them that Kevin was Ronnie's puppet master and Ronnie only did what Kevin told him to do and that Jordan is actually a member of MENSA.

How did all this start? I seen the beginning of it when Nat got pissed at them but what happened after that?

Ronnie called Laura up to the HOH to talk. Assured her that she would be safe if she worked with them. Ronnie relayed to the others that Laura said that Russell was getting her the votes to stay. Ronnie started talking to the others (Chima, Lydia, Kevin, Natalie) that maybe they should consider keeping Laura. Then Ronnie/Chima/Lydia started expressing doubts about how they shouldn't have allowed themselves to be persuaded...that they should have put up Russell in Jeff's place. Chima started being pro "keep Laura". Natalie left the room, freaking out, ran down stairs in the BY to tell everything to Jessie and Jeff.... about Laura apparently crying to Ronnie to stay and making deals with him to side with them if she does and how Russell is pulling for her also and getting her votes. Jessie confronts Russell who goes off on Jessie and Ronnie. He didn't like that people were speculating about what he was doing/saying. Next time he told them to come directly to him if they have a problem with him. Russell denied having ever rallied for Laura. Laura confronts Russell and Ronnie infront of the house, saying how she never rallied for votes for herself either. Russell and the house put one and one together and realize it was Ronnie whose been lying this whole time to pit them against eachother. Then the Ronnie bashing lasted for a few hours. It was great!!!

The last time Jessie got paranoid about "America's Player", it was Dan... it was partly true... and so I can understand Jessie suddenly thinking... "Oh my God! Are they (BB/production) doing it to me AGAIN???"

He can bite me anytime and anywhere he wants.

Okay, so I tried getting up from my seat... then caught wind of the updates and how Russell is sleeping outside the HOH room just to be on Ronnie's @ss. Omg, I nearly died from laughing so hard. I know it's mean, but omg that's so funny. I love Russell now. He's freaking hilarious.

ETA: I'm really going outside now. And when I'm on the street laughing to myself, I'm thinking of you guys, the fun here at Morty's, and how awesome the whole BB experience is.

As great as it all went down last night, these people are all such nutters that we can never be sure what they are going to do from one hour to the next. Its ten days to the next eviction. By that time someone may have convinced them that Kevin was Ronnie's puppet master and Ronnie only did what Kevin told him to do and that Jordan is actually a member of MENSA.

:animated_rotfl:

It is all Kevin's doing...he is the real puppet master...watch...you never even see his lips moving! (He's that good!)

I would imagine he's glued to the HoH screen quivering, LMAO!!! Go Russell!!!

ETA: Come on BB, call him to the DR!!! Puuuuuhleeeeeeze!!!!

He has been tossing and turning in bed for the past hour or so. Probably dreaming of browsing the web and seeing his picture on every site with the word FAIL across his face.

Maybe Ronnie never considered the repercussions if his "master plan" failed. Now he'll reap the benefits of all those lies.

What did he say about Dan? Well, Ratso, you're no Dan. That's for sure.

And btw, who's f*cking cat is that? :animated_rotfl:

In the clip when everyone is discussing Ronnie and his lies, they discuss that Ronnie says he is a teacher. Everyone doubts this and Jeff says, "Hell, that's probably not even his wife in the picture. He's probably not even married. And who's f*cking cat is that?"

Marty, In the midst of the yelling last night, Russell was basically saying everything RatBoy says is a lie, so he was suggesting that the cat in his pic wasn't even his... I think

Archived