Do you like this season?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. BB11

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure "enjoy" is even close to how I feel about this season. The people I thought I might like are on my hate list, and some that I was pretty sure would be on my hate list ... aren't.

i see it mentioned this season is similar to 6 on a few boards

imho no way

season 6 there were two sides the whole game

no one really left their particular side

this year before its set and done there will be numerous side changes

when that big alliance finally breaks up which they will have to do at some point it will be fights galore

too many strong personalities under one roof

a few of them chima are already planning to go after lydia and kevin

Season six had three sides. Nerd heard, Soveriegns AND MAGGIE.

Maggie, as much as I hated her, was freakin FLAWLESS!!!! She had Howie waste his HOH by having him put up someone from his own Alliance by coming to him as "friend". She even faked that she liked her own Alliance while they all took a fall for her.

I so hated Maggie that season but she really was the best player in that house and played he pawns brilliantly. Looking at the way she played she really was her own side.

I would love for Russ to find out that it is his own alliance that is trying to get him backdoored, then he can work with Jeff/Jordan/Casey/Laura and talk Ronnie into backdooring Jessie. That would be awesome but, I know its not gonna happen. I just wanna see those athletes bust up.

Wonder if one of the twists may be to switch the cliques around....I dunno but, I sure would like to see some kind of twist take place and soon!!!!

Come on Jeff/Jordan/Laura/Casey....(make some kind of miracle happen!)

I think this season is going to get a lot worse than it already is. The Athletes, Chima, Ronnie, Lydia, and Lydia's worthless little manservant are all planning on voting for the same "A" option in the first upcoming HOH that lets those with the majority answer stay in the game while the minority is kicked out. Which is likely to be the type of competition this Thursday.

I am not enjoying this season very much. There are way to many people I don't like, but I will keep watching unless Ronnie wins HOH again. If that happens I am going to take a one week vacation ! His inability to make a decision and stick with it has made crazy !

A few days ago I put I loved it because so much is going on already.. but now it looks like all my favorites will be gone very soon... and out of Jessie Russell Natalie Lydia Chima Ronnie and Kevin.. I just can't pick one to pull for once the others are gone.

So far I'm not super into it... I do have my favorites and ones that I seriously can't stand. I think things will pick up. I'd love to see Russell on the block and watch him freak the eff out and then watch the power of veto be something that requires skills in the thinking area... I think I will enjoy it tons more when Chima and her crackeling hag laugh, Russell and his bullying, Natalie and her lying (why in hells green acres has no one called her out on that? she in no way looks 19!!!) are out of the house. I thought I would hate Jesse the most but he is 3rd on my dislikes list! Shocked the heck out of me!

I could have written this myself. Totally agree!!! Beyond that, though, I want to see Ronnie gone first. He is just the most irritating of all to me.

I can honestly say that I am watching it and following it very closely. I am sick of the athletes (though if I were on there, that is probably where I would have been placed).. I cannot stand bullies and people like Chima, Natalie and Jessie running around with their chest out or their mouths running 90 mile per hour and saying nothing.. I was disgusted last week at Chima's speech and cannot believe she felt it necessary to say the things she said.. so.. in one way.. I am glad BB is back on but I am not enjoying the personalities they put on the screen this year. I am a pro Jeff/Jordan/Casey/Laura... and Ronnie... OMG... I cannot wait until his butt goes home and sees how stupid was/is and how the majority of America doesnt like the Villians.

I would love to see a twist that would throw the whole house on a level playing field. Right now.. its just no fun to watch people sit there and bully their way around the house.

Oh one more thing.. I could kick myself in the butt for not mentioning Lydia {the loser} she really disappointed me. I was feeling sorry for her at first and now that her true colors {not all the ones on her body} are shown..she is just as much a dog as the rest.. And her little puppy Kevin.. could someone please pass his leash on to someone else.. He is the biggest floater I have ever seen!!! {barks when they tell him to and runs behind them chasing their shadows}

Sorry for the rambling.. I voted no to this question..if you havent caught on yet.. lol

i dont play favs so regardless of who goes i will continue to watch

the only reason i would quit is if this season started out like bb10 with the unanimous voting

i hate that i was a week away from quitting bb10 with that crap

i never notice this until someone mentioned it

but as group this bunch doesnt do anything together outside of the game just to have fun

no games like other season

no skits like the other season

the closest thing to a group activity was little bikini contest

Rather I like or dislike hg's I watch for entertainment. If it is getting me ticked at their moves I am still entertained. I for one enjoyed BB9. There is not a season that I have not watched in which I it was a disappointment for me even if it ended up in a way I disliked.

Now if Jessie makes it to the Final 5 that will be a real shame.

I'm annoyed that the side I like is down right now. I partly blame them for not playing harder. But by the same token, it would be hard to kiss the other's @ss after they've been so cruel to you. In any case, I know it will get better. I especially look forward to when the Jessie-Russ-Nat-Lyd-Chima side implode on themselves.

What I like about this season is that they are not all voting "with the house". I like that they are voting how they want.

Now that I am thinking the bullies will probably want to control that for now on.... ya know like She-Ma telling Casey how he should vote in the comp.

waaaaaaaaaaaah

There's something just not jiving about this years BB, I cancelled my feeds this morning.

The only way this season gets interesting to me is if Casey, Laura or Jordan win the next HOH and put up Ronnie, Jessie and Russell. That whole little niche needs to be broken up.

Someone outside the bully alliance is gonna have to win at least two HOHs in a row to even this out. Would love to see Jesse and Russell go out back to back.

Archived